Taarey: A one man army (Season 2 OUT)

--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys. I am new here and don't know anything. So be patient with me and forgive me if do any mistakes. I wanted to write a story on Taarey, but never got a great idea in mind. Finally, I think I can write something on Taarey, so here it is. I have named it "A one man Army."

Characters:

Reyaansh Singhania: a son of business tycoon and an ACP of Mumbai branch, a very hard working and an honest officer. He loves his wife a lot, Taani, who means his entire life.❤️

Taani Singhania: A very loving, caring and understanding person. She loves Rey, her husband a lot and can do anything for him. She is a very beautiful and smart girl. 😃

Sawyam Shikhawat: Taani's cousin brother who loves her a lot and considers her his baby sister even after her marriage. He is best friend of Rey and respects and cares for him a lot. He is a business tycoon and with a very nice physique.  Also, he is married to love of his life, Sharon.

Sharon Shikhawat: Taani's sister-in-law and best friend of both Rey and Taani. She is nine months pregnant meaning soon becoming a mother for the first time. 🥳

Teaser:-

"Fine! Mr. Singhania fine! I did all this for you, but you had no time for me. I am tired of waiting for you, so I going to bed. Dare not to wake me up. You don't care for me; it's ok but when I will go away from you then you will realize my importance. Good night.
                                                                                                                        Your wife, Taani"

Tears fell from his eyes once again. He had felt pain when he first read this note but this time the pain was killing him from inside out. "Taaannniii''.," He screamed her name out so that the entire world can hear him including her, if it was possible.

*end of the teaser*

So, guys hope you all like it. 👍🏼 Please know that it's not related to dance and is totally different concept. Let me know if you guys liked it and want me to continue it through your comments and likes. In the end, I have first part ready. So quickly hit the like button and leave a comment if you guys want first part to be posted soon. 😉

Index

Part 1 on Page 1
Promo on Page 3
Part 2 on Page 4
Note on Page 5
Promo on Page 5
Part 3 on Page 6
Promo on Page 8
Part 4 on Page 11
Note on Page 12
Promo on Page 13
Part 5 on Page 14
Promo on Page 18
Part 6 on Page 19
Promo on Page 23
Part 7 on Page 24
Promo on Page 29
Part 8 on Page 30
Promo on Page 37
Part 9 on Page 39
Promo on Page 46
Banner on Page 51
Part 10 on Page 52
Note on Page 58
Party on Page 60
Promo on Page 62
Part 11 on Page 66
Concept Poll on Page 71
Thank you note on Page 81

Concept 2 Index on Page 81

2nd Thread 

A One Man Army Season 2 is OUT

Edited by --Ta_Sha-- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Different concept. And nice. I guess there is a lot of action comin. Do continue and PM.
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great concept...plz continue soon.
-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great concept!! Amazing teaser! Update soon n pm me!
cutedollll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amajing concept cntinue it...
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail

Hey guys I know you all are waiting for my Part 1. There is a problem when I was finishing my part 2 and I realized that I am showing Reyaam's bond, but didn't show any Taarey romance 😒. So, I am utilizing this time to add some romance in my first part. But I promise Part 1 will be up in few hours for sure. I hope you gonna love it.

Thank you all those liked my teaser and send me comments. Please do the same when I post Part 1.

Keep loving, liking and commenting my story in order for me to keep going.

--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Thanks a lot. I hope I will do justice to the action part. It is going to be difficult for sure .
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail

Here is Part 1. Sorry for the delay was trying to add some romance in this part. Hope I did justice to Taarey. If you guys like then do motivate me to continue through your likes and comments.

Part 1:

Flashback

"Today is going to be the best day of our lives. I will surprise him this time. It's my time to show him my love. I know he is so busy with his work and frustrated, but today he is going to enjoy the night with me," a girl talked to herself while dressing herself for the night.

She had cooked all his favorite dishes. The dining table was decorated with candles and flowers. Their bedroom was also decorated with roses and scented candles. She was wearing a blue netted color sari which was his favorite color.

It was 8 o'clock, the time for his return. She was eyeing the door impatiently and was pacing in the living room. Time flew, it was now twelve, but he never showed up. She was frustrated and tears were constantly flowing from her eyes. She then decided to write him a note and then go to the bed. She left the note on his pillow and dozed of crying silently.

He opened the main door and was shocked to see the view in front of his eyes. He looked at his watch and realized it was 2:30am. He went near the dinner table and cursed his work and then, finally decided to face her angry wife. He slowly opened the door wishing that she has fallen asleep and his wish was fulfilled. He saw his wife lying down on bed in a deep sleep. He smiled at his wife and after changing he was about to sleep on his side of the bed when he saw a note on his pillow.

He opened and read the note: "Fine! Mr. Singhania" [oops he thought. She is really angry with me. He knew that she only called him "Mr Singhania" when she was really angry with him] "Fine! I did all this for you, but you had no time for me. I am tired of waiting for you, so I going to bed. Dare not to wake me up. You don't care for me; it's ok but when I will go away from you then you will realize my importance. Good night.
                                                                                                Your wife, Taani"

A tear rolled down from his eyes, he never wanted to hurt her but he ended up hurting her. Suddenly, a smile came on his face when he saw her sleeping peacefully and smiling in her sleep. He said, "I will never let you go away and if you will then I will bring you back at any cost. I promise." He then gave a peck on her lips and embrace her in his arms and fell asleep thinking that he will never let her go never ever.

The next morning Rey woke up early just to make his wife happy again. He got in the kitchen and started preparing breakfast for her with full love avoiding the fact that he was turning the kitchen upside down. "Aaahhh…," a little scream came out from his mouth when he cut his finger while cutting  the edges of the bread.

Meanwhile, Taani who was in a deep sleep felt a sudden pain in her hurt which she couldn't avoid even if she tried hundred times 😭. She felt his pain and she woke up. She was shocked that he wasn't by her side. She came out of her bed and peeked in the bathroom when she didn't find him there she came out of her bedroom while rubbing her eyes. She heard drawers opening and closing while make a screech. She followed the voices and entered in the kitchen and shouted out "Reeeyyy," when she saw the condition of her kitchen. It was like there was a WWIII took place while she was asleep. Her all anger vanished when she saw Rey struggling with the first aid box with one hand while other hand was still bleeding. She felt the same pain she felt a few minutes ago and rushed to him. While she was bandaging him, Rey was lost in his concerned and loving face. He calmed her down and they had breakfast which was completed by Taani as she couldn't let him work in this condition. Then he took her in his arms and headed towards their bedroom, she knew what was coming so she resisted as she was still angry with him for the last night. But, he is Rey no one can stop him from loving his own wife not even Taani herself. At last, he won as she stopped her efforts to stop him and he started kissing her on her entire face and then slowly went down and made love to her as it was the first time. She kept moaning his name in intervals and pulling him closer every second. Rey kept loving her and admiring her while she was blushing ☺️. They made love to each other for a long time till the door bell rang and their maid interrupted them 😡.

Flashback Over

Rey is sitting on the floor with the same note that Taani wrote her months ago. He read it again feeling each and every word written on that note:
            "Fine! Mr. Singhania fine! I did all this for you but you had no time for me. I am tired of waiting for you, so I going to bed. Dare not to wake me up. You don't care for me; it's ok but when I will go away from you then you will realize my importance. Good night.
                                                                                                Your wife, Taani"

Tears fell from his eyes once again. He had felt pain when he first read this note but this time the pain was killing him from inside out. "Taaannniii…….," He screamed her name out so that the entire world can hear him including her, if it was possible.

*Part 1 ends*

Hope it wasn't boring and tooo long. Let me know how you felt.

ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice Part. I am excited to read more. Continue
patie thumbnail
wow this ws so gud cncpt seems to be intrestin updte soon :-)