Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: kyapa

and would they support Alia then? Is she a stone without heart? Can’t she get affected by all the hate she gets? I personally can’t see any of them getting hurt .

Alia has already achieved more than what she deserved. She might be getting hate speeches and losing followers, but within months she will gain the same number of followers again. I don't really mind constructive criticism since she didn't acknowledge Sushant in KWK, so it's obvious that people would lash out at her as well as Kjo and Sonam. But wishing death for people is something not to be called upon, and that's what many are doing. They should really think twice before commenting such thing, coz those hateful speeches can take another life too. 

Edited by ffkhan - 3 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

So all flop starkids are good and successful ones are bad , eh ?😆

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

The hate is not just limited to successful starkids.. it's basically anyone successful which is why even Shahrukh couldn't escape😆

kyapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

loseron par taras khayo, jo successful hai unse jalte rahiye 😳 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It's good to see people being kind but I have a problem with the narrative that Sushant was a lost star, some fizzled out actor when he clearly wasn't. He has a great track record with 5 hits( including 2 blockbusters if we count PK) out of 9 films that he has done. His amazing journey and success is the only thing that is left of him and some people are unknowingly downplaying it making it look like he never achieved success when he was clearly doing big films with big director's. I am pretty sure he got many big offers after chhichhore. Also he had a good number of social media followers and fans who used to shower him with likes and comments in every post if his. So let's not make Sushant some bechara bhula hua actor please. 

I am sorry if I am offending someone but I am seeing so many comments on Social media who are asking justice for sushant saying his career was destroyed and what not. 

Also while we are being kind let's be kind to everyone Arjun also gets alot of unnecessary hate by audience. Even though he is one of the worst products of nepotism I think he is a sweet guy who doesn't deserve all the hatred. I also hope people stop bullying likes of KJo and Alia too, the hate they are getting is really scary. Sushant would've never wanted all this. 

(On a side note I would love if Bebo keeps getting jibes and taunts, she is one of the most annoying Bollywood personality and needs to fall off her high horse. She gets off very easy for saying and doing stuff she does) 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

They're only being nice to him because he went away. Now they want a nepo kid to succeed? They are only likable for them when they've failed.

If Imran was successful, they would be leading the same hate campaigns against him that they're doing for Alia. As if the others also don't feel mentally weak in life sometimes. 

Either you don't understand the point or don't want to.... Alia is not getting hate cause she is doing well....she is getting hatred cause of snatching work from other, kjo making most people cast her for their movies, thereby reducing chances for others, esp outsiders.... And all this snatching despite being a limited actress and no where having the charisma that a star should have...... Also not to forget all the blinds that they supposedly post for others, esp outsiders...

As Sushant himself said, nepotism and outsiders can co-exist just that what kjo and his cronies are doing is cheap.

Enigma24 thumbnail

He is neither an outsider nor did he deserve the multiple opportunities he got. Good he refused aamir's help after a point. Better sense prevailed

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

😔 Love for Imran makes sense because now everyone wants to check up on actors who gave up. But had Imran stuck to movies he would've been bashed more than anyone else. His acting skill is at the level of Arjun Kapoor if not slightly worse in my opinion. 

Edited by Rhimjhimsawan - 3 years ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Not all nepotism kids are bashed. Shraddha too is getting lots of love. Abuses shouldn't be there , but it's great, people, now know, who they should give more love. Not only him, my twitter timeline, I saw, many people promoting Bulbul (Laila Majnu leads and Rahul Bose), I was really happy to see that, people are understanding the worth of underrated actors. (Though Imran wasn't an underrated in my opinion, he just quit)

How Imran Khan  must be feeling, I can't even imagine. So much love from people. ❤️

Edited by Renee.Clare - 3 years ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

This thread   's replies