Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Abhishek is still doing movies because he wants to and also because he acts well.. Imran is not because he lost interest after the flops and understood that acting was not his forte.. Imran would have gotten movies had he wanted.. if no one, Amir would have given him some roles.. let's not forget It's Amir who produced his first movie and DB too.. Imran walked away because he recognized his limitations as an actor not because the industry was a big bad wolf

Is there any problem if people would encourage him to continue movies now? He has been absent for quite a long time, and if he was really that unworthy then so many people wouldn't check on his profile and ask him to come back. Encouragement indeed can make a lot of difference.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Is there any problem if people would encourage him to continue movies now? He has been absent for quite a long time, and if he was really that unworthy then so many people wouldn't check on his profile and ask him to come back. Encouragement indeed can make a lot of difference.

Well yes.. in my opinion it is a problem if people encourage him to come back to something he wasn't even very good at in the first place.. he managed to walk away from it all by his own choice and be fine with it( or so I hope).. why bring him back to a world where he would likely fail again? There are people much more talented that Imran waiting to get success.. 

ffkhan thumbnail

Well yes.. in my opinion it is a problem if people encourage him to come back to something he wasn't even very good at in the first place.. he managed to walk away from it all by his own choice and be fine with it( or so I hope).. why bring him back to a world where he would likely fail again? There are people much more talented that Imran waiting to get success.. 

In your opinion he is a bad actor but in my opinion he is a good actor and still has potentiality. So learn to respect others' viewpoint too rather than arguing basing your own judgement. Period.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ffkhan

In your opinion he is a bad actor but in my opinion he is a good actor and still has potentiality. So learn to respect others' viewpoint too rather than arguing basing your own judgement. Period.

Aren't you doing the same? Arguing? When exactly did I disrespect your opinion? You did not even say he was a good actor.. You said he would have become good had he been given more chances and I did not even counter that? Seriously😆 You do need to learn to take other's opinion when you post on a public platform and if you don't wanna argue, you can simply ignore my comment but to make it seem like I am disrespecting your opinion is ridiculous.. I will learn about respect and you can learn about ignoring or engaging in a civil discussion maybe?

ffkhan thumbnail

Aren't you doing the same? Arguing? When exactly did I disrespect your opinion? You did not even say he was a good actor.. You said he would have become good had he been given more chances and I did not even counter that? Seriously😆 You do need to learn to take other's opinion when you post on a public platform and if you don't wanna argue, you can simply ignore my comment but to make it seem like I am disrespecting your opinion is ridiculous.. I will learn about respect and you can learn about ignoring or engaging in a civil discussion maybe?

Okay😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail
ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gestapo22

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

first Sid Malhotra and now Imran....man what's up with you always rooting for these failed, crappy actors to make a comeback and start 'acting' which is clearly not their forte? both of them suck acting-wise and have been written off as poor actors and rightfully so! these 2 did not earn the rep of being 'bad actors' for nothing!

so yeah.....is it simply your bad taste speaking or it's the classic case of rooting for the 'underdog'? 😵

whatever it is....man, your priorities are all screwed up! so stop drinking alcohol 24/7 and then go get your head examined PRONTO....the doctors really need to fix your defective brain cells! 🤡

Talk from your original ID at first before bashing a member.

P.S. My most favorite actor is Shahid Kapoor and he is not an underdog.

Edited by ffkhan - 3 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail

Edited by ffkhan - 3 years ago