Overwhelming comments under Imran Khan's insta since the last few days

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

After the death of Sushant, the netizens are targeting almost all the nepo kids but Imran Khan has to be the only exception who is getting more love. He has been inactive in Bollywood since the past few years and we already know that how much ups and downs he has currently been facing in his personal life. His last instagram post (which he posted almost two years back) is now filled with many positive comments and the netizens and fans are there to give him support and telling him to come back. After Sushant's loss, probably people have realized that supporting an actor who has been feeling lonely the whole time can be saved by no other than the audience themselves. Imran Khan randomly came into my mind post Sushant's demise, coz there is this actor who has also been probably struggling mentally since a long time and left all alone. Hence I have visited his profile just to check out whether there really are comments and supports, and I am not disappointed. I still remember that since a long time there wasn't much comments until this incident of Sushant happened days ago. There you go some screenshots. You will find many more if you visit his instagram profile.

We audience may choose the wrong masala films to watch in the theatre, we may make the wrong people as the superstars by getting deceived by the media backed promotions. But we audience have the power to appreciate the good ones and it's never too late. Imran Khan might not be the best one among the lot, but he has the caliber and he is much better than so many nepo kids of the generation. He still has that charm. I really wish him to come back rather than letting himself get drained further. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awwww....that was heartening to read...made me a bit emotional...Thank you for sharing! 😃

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He left movies. Maybe They commend him for leaving and letting other people enter

ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Awwww....that was heartening to read...made me a bit emotional...Thank you for sharing! 😃

That's my pleasure.🤗
I have always admired Imran Khan and it's saddening that how he has given up after a few flops, he can rise if he comes back with a good script. If Arjun Kapoor can keep signing movies even after streams of flops then why not him? He's much better than the likes of Arjun. My eyes totally got teary when I saw these comments under his insta post, he deserves this love indeed...hope he listens up and read all these comments.❤️

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Imran is a sweet guy and I really hope he is okay and finds something that works for him. But, fact remains. He is a bad actor and I didn't see any improvement in him throughout his acting career. 

ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He left movies. Maybe They commend him for leaving and letting other people enter

No one told him to leave, it was his own demons and apparently he gave up when his movies were not doing good despite of casting A-lister actresses opposite him. He was in a good form but he wasn't regular in films coz of inconsistency. Maybe those box office failures made him doubtful about his potentiality that he didn't think about continuing as an actor. He was into directing but he couldn't be successful as a director either, his short film Mission Mars didn't do well and Imran Khan totally went out of the sight. 

Every actor in fact gets judged, even Shahid Kapoor was being judged for so many times for continuing acting despite flops but he didn't give up. Despite of his flops, in between Shahid kept giving us surprises with his performances in Kaminey, Haider and Udta Punjab. Those were box office averages but he got appreciated for his acting. Still Shahid was being criticized that he had no box office pulls but he kept carrying on and you can see how Kabir Singh did. I had to put up an example of not giving up so described this, I just hope that no one becomes the prey of depression that they give up soon even after having potentialities. Life can be full of ups and downs, we just need to accept the criticisms and go ahead through believing in ourselves.❤️

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Imran is still pretty popular among the diaspora. People love JTYJN, IHLS and those sort of movies. He made some really weird choices and I think people should also give credit to Aamir Khan. He could have easily used his nephew for small roles in his movies but he didn't 

ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies..

Imran is a sweet guy and I really hope he is okay and finds something that works for him. But, fact remains. He is a bad actor and I didn't see any improvement in him throughout his acting career. 

He is not as bad as people make his up to be. He was good in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, his expression is very captivating according to me. With good scripts, he could be way ahead than many other actors in B-town by now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ0JF7-d3Lo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHu4PLhuKgQ

Edited by ffkhan - 3 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

They're only being nice to him because he went away. Now they want a nepo kid to succeed? They are only likable for them when they've failed.

If Imran was successful, they would be leading the same hate campaigns against him that they're doing for Alia. As if the others also don't feel mentally weak in life sometimes. 

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I hope Imran is taking care of himself. Divorce and end of BW career must have been harsh on him .