Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Siddu246

Yes you are right, I always thought it was a movie by Imitiz ali. But I was talking mainly about his career thru the years. 

Thing about insiders is one can never know which movies they are getting due to their talent and which ones due to their connections.. insiders always have an advantage and Abhay is no different

The good thing is that he a good actor so connections were being used in someone worthy

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: WexQuasExort

Guys as this forum is really active..can we please find out the 'lost' celebs like sushant and fill their insta twitter with positive comments...pls someone initiate this campaign would be great...once a week we would be finding out one celeb like this and shower him some love...

I cant make a topic because of my warning levels..but pls would like someone to take the initiative

I have mainly posted this topic coz of this similar reason as the forum is active.😊 And it would be a great initiative if a campaign like this happens. Or maybe we can open individual topics like this regarding each certain actor through appreciating their work who right now are not in the limelight. 

Edited by ffkhan - 3 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Isn’t everybody saying they wish they were there for him or asked him how he was doing in the case of SSR? I thought its nice that people learned something from it and being nice to a guy who is at seemingly at a low who could do with some kindness? I wouldn’t read anymore than that into it....

I don't think they've learned a single thing. If they knew about mental illness, they'd understand people who look successful and happy can also be suffering it. Just because Imran is a flop, they feel empathy for him but they are busy running around with pitchforks slandering everyone else. Deepika has outright said she suffers from depression but they are going crazy attacking her. I'm not even a fan of her but the filth they are spreading not just for her but so many people who had nothing to do with Sushant is vomit inducing. 

ffkhan thumbnail

Not all of them are hypocrites, many of them have realized after the lose of a pure talent. Many are regretting that they couldn't give Sushant the support with many positive comments when he was alive. Now they have taken lesson from that and doing something good for an actor who is coping up with personal damage. It's really worth appreciating.

ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

I don't think they've learned a single thing. If they knew about mental illness, they'd understand people who look successful and happy can also be suffering it. Just because Imran is a flop, they feel empathy for him but they are busy running around with pitchforks slandering everyone else. Deepika has outright said she suffers from depression but they are going crazy attacking her. I'm not even a fan of her but the filth they are spreading not just for her but so many people who had nothing to do with Sushant is vomit inducing. 

Mainly Deepika is getting this outrage coz not even for a single moment she mentioned the name 'Sushant'. She always uses her depression for her personal agenda and during a situation like this, it's totally distasteful. She could have mentioned his name even for a courtesy but she didn't do it. In a way it has been disrespectful.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Not all of them are hypocrites, many of them have realized after the lose of a pure talent. Many are regretting that they couldn't give Sushant the support with many positive comments when he was alive. Now they have taken lesson from that and doing something good for an actor who is coping up with personal damage. It's really worth appreciating.

I would say it's worth appreciating only if these same fans are not busy spewing venom on someone else.. if they aren't, then I can say at least some people learned a lesson from this tragic incident

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Mainly Deepika is getting this outrage coz not even for a single moment she mentioned the name 'Sushant'. She always uses her depression for her personal agenda and during a situation like this, it's totally distasteful. She could have mentioned his name even for a courtesy but she didn't do it. In a way it has been disrespectful.

People also had supposedly legitimate reasons to dislike Sushant too like him dumping a longtime girlfriend for the typical BW hot chicks as soon as he got more fame. People always feel justified in their attacks.

You have no idea why people behave the way they do or what is happening inside them. People think Imran is depressed because of blind items. For all you know, he's actually happy and glad a bad marriage is over. He might not want the pressure of BW since he already has money. The main thing is we don't know. 

But people haven't learned that lesson that we know nothing about anyone's mental state of mind. Now they are feeling morally superior in showing sympathy for a flop nepo kid when he was never talented anyway while hitting out at the successful ones.

ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I would say it's worth appreciating only if these same fans are not busy spewing venom on someone else.. if they aren't, then I can say at least some people learned a lesson from this tragic incident

Yes of course. Not all of them are spewing venoms, there have been people who avoid dramas and genuinely have been there to give him supports and want him to come back. Count me in, I have already commented under his post long time ago and have commented again this time. 

hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

he comes from so much money, he doesn't need to work.

ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

People also had supposedly legitimate reasons to dislike Sushant too like him dumping a longtime girlfriend for the typical BW hot chicks as soon as he got more fame. People always feel justified in their attacks.

You have no idea why people behave the way they do or what is happening inside them. People think Imran is depressed because of blind items. For all you know, he's actually happy and glad a bad marriage is over. He might not want the pressure of BW since he already has money. The main thing is we don't know. 

But people haven't learned that lesson that we know nothing about anyone's mental state of mind. Now they are feeling morally superior in showing sympathy for a flop nepo kid when he was never talented anyway while hitting out at the successful ones.

Everyone does have reasons to get depressed, and it's normal and quite obvious that Imran must not have been going well since he has no job and his long term marriage is over now. 

Calling an actor flop doesn't certify that he is a bad actor. It's our big mistake to benchmark an actor's arc through judging them with their box office succes. Many actors have record of coming out with surprise hit after streams of flops. Had Imran carried on, then he could also be one of them who revived. Not all the 'flop actors' are getting flooded with comments under their insta, mind that. Imran Khan has his own charm and that's why people remembered him even after years.

Edited by ffkhan - 3 years ago