Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

I like imran.loved his rom com movies.

Delhi Belly was good 

https://youtu.be/QDKr7KHdgRU

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

didn't watch this one.but loved this song.

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ninny

It's good to see people being kind but I have a problem with the narrative that Sushant was a lost star, some fizzled out actor when he clearly wasn't. He has a great track record with 5 hits( including 2 blockbusters if we count PK) out of 9 films that he has done. His amazing journey and success is the only thing that is left of him and some people are unknowingly downplaying it making it look like he never achieved success when he was clearly doing big films with big director's. I am pretty sure he got many big offers after chhichhore. Also he had a good number of social media followers and fans who used to shower him with likes and comments in every post if his. So let's not make Sushant some bechara bhula hua actor please. 

I am sorry if I am offending someone but I am seeing so many comments on Social media who are asking justice for sushant saying his career was destroyed and what not. 

(On a side note I would love if Bebo keeps getting jibes and taunts, she is one of the most annoying Bollywood personality and needs to fall off her high horse. She gets off very easy for saying and doing stuff she does) 

Unfortunately I don't think we really got to see his career go downhill cause apparently he did feel it because he kept losing projects right and left. So I'm sure if the situation was different, we probably would have seen him disappear from the scene and not doing major production movies anymore. I mean he already didn't have any major movies lined up. I think Sushant may have realized this. 

On your side note - Completely agree. She probably should be getting it worse than Alia. She's gotten away with everything and has never faced any sort consequence for her actions. 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I just read the comments ,they are helping out a person who is feeling low, ab Isme bhi, Nepo gang supporters ko problem hai. Ab kya usko bhi abuse Kare log just because your favourites are getting that. Ajeeb hai bhai yahan par. Alia was trending and getting support, Ranbir is getting support, Tiger is getting support, ab kya chahiye. 

It's not between successful and unsuccessful star kids, it's about talented and non talented. 

It's about bullying group and snatching projects. 

If someone is a talented and humble, it's OK .

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

This thread   's replies 

Arree kuch nahi. Roz la rona dhona hain! ðŸ˜†

They can't watch KJo or Alia getting bullied but wouldn't hesitate bullying a member here! 

If public is trashing culprits, hai hai kyu trash kiya?! Bullying Bullying!

Now if public is showering praises on a Nepo kid, hai hai kyu praise kiya!

Some namoones are like that only. Never happy with anything and only here for trolling and mocking of other members! 

They don't care about Sushant, or Nepotism or bullying and cornering done by BWMafia, all they care about is picking out others hypocrisy to feel superior jab khud are Kings and Queens of hypocrisy! 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Arree kuch nahi. Roz la rona dhona hain! ðŸ˜†

They can't watch KJo or Alia getting bullied but wouldn't hesitate bullying a member here! 

If public is trashing culprits, hai hai kyu trash kiya?! Bullying Bullying!

Now if public is showering praises on a Nepo kid, hai hai kyu praise kiya!

Some namoones are like that only. Never happy with anything and only here for trolling and mocking of other members! 

They don't care about Sushant, or Nepotism or bullying and cornering done by BWMafia, all they care about is picking out others hypocrisy to feel superior jab khud are Kings and Queens of hypocrisy! 

I know right. Lecturing and all. 

hbkrocks thumbnail

Wow! Never saw such kind of response on social media. Thanks ffkhan for sharing.

kyapa thumbnail

What talent?? ðŸ¤£

He can’t act lol

ImmortalsOfM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Apparently vijay raaz's followers increased by 10 times too and people are showering praises for him in the comment section