Arbaaz Khan to marry make-up artist Shura Khan

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

India Today

Bollywood actor Arbaaz Khan is set to marry makeup artist Shura Khan on December 24. The intimate wedding will be attended by close family and friends in Mumbai. The two met on the sets of his new film 'Patna Shukla.' Arbaaz Khan was previously married to Malaika Arora. The two announced their separation in March 2016 and officially got divorced on May 11, 2017

After Arbaaz Khan's breakup with Giorgia Andriani surfaced online, we have learnt that the actor is set to marry makeup artist Shura Khan. 

Earlier, Giorgia spoke to Pinkvilla and confirmed her breakup with Arbaaz. She said, "We were friends, we were like best friends. I will always have feelings for him, I will always do."

She further added, "The relationship that he had with Malaika (Arora) did not really come in the way of my relationship with him. What I am now to be called somebody's girlfriend, I don't, I definitely find it very demeaning. We both knew that it wouldn't have lasted forever. It was very different."

Going by Shura’s Instagram, she is a Bollywood makeup artist and has closely worked with Raveena Tandon and her daughter, Rasha Thadani. 

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Arbaaz gets so many girlfriends  smiley3and now marrying

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Shadi hi kyun karni Hain Bhai inko.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

--kahan kahan se dhoond lata hai--smiley36

its upto u charcterless rehna hai  or life mei improvement lana hai

As per your age --just do meditation and stay calmsmiley36

What a waste smiley29

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh Arbaaz khan kaun hai. Yeh Shura khan kaun hai. I need to google. 

I red only the title. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wasn’t he dating different girl? So he just met this girl or he knows her from a long time? 

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

Yeh Arbaaz khan kaun hai. Yeh Shura khan kaun hai. I need to google. 

I red only the title. 

You really dont know Arbaaz or is this troll comment hehe. Arbaaz is Salman Khan’s brother and Malaika’s ex husband 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SoniRita

You really dont know Arbaaz or is this troll comment hehe. Arbaaz is Salman Khan’s brother and Malaika’s ex husband 

Lmao, not a troll post. I know how Malaika's ex husband or Salman's brother looks, I mean I know his face but didn't know his name until I read your post which I'm quoting now. I red only the title of the thread. 

Edited by Newbird - 4 months ago