Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

If truth be told, I would be appalled if people suddenly started appreciating me out of blue due to demise of someone else.. but then I don't belong to BW world so what do I know

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ffkhan

How would you know that Imran is happy?? Did he tell you personally? Everyone does have reasons to get depressed, and it's normal and quite obvious that he must not have been going well since he has no job and his long term marriage is over now. 

Again in the next paragraph you are telling we know nothing about anyone's mental state of mind. As you are stating this yourself so you gotta accept that you can't be certain of anyone's happiness including Imran's. Calling an actor flop doesn't certify that he is a bad actor. It's our big mistake to benchmark an actor's arc through judging them with their box office succes. Many actors have record of coming out with surprise hit after streams of flops. Had Imran carried on, then he could also be one of them who revived. Not all the 'flop actors' are getting flooded with comments under their insta, mind that. Imran Khan has his own charm and that's why people remembered him even after years.

I was pointing out just like you're creating a fantasy of Imran's supposed depression,  people can create fantasies of how happy he is. Nobody knows how any celebrity is really feeling. People just make faltu assumptions and run around feeling good about themselves whether they're running with pitchforks or showing empty sympathy.

Imran was never a good actor. He was a rich nepo kid launched by his uncle and then re-launched again by his uncle. You're either for nepotism or against it. You can't have it both ways where you support the ones you like and slander the ones you dislike. You don't have to like everyone but you can't rage against the concept of nepotism while supporting a few of them.

eta - sorry, you edited your post so now this makes no sense. 

Edited by rkisnothot - 3 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hedwig_fawkes

he comes from so much money, he doesn't need to work.

Really?? If this logic is applicable, then all the A-lister bollywood actors should stop acting now🤪

ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

You missed the point completely. I was pointing out just like you're creating a fantasy of Imran's supposed depression, so can people create fantasies of how happy he is. Nobody knows how any celebrity is really feeling. People just make faltu assumptions and run around feeling good about themselves whether they're running with pitchforks or showing empty sympathy.

Imran was never a good actor. He was a rich nepo kid launched by his uncle and then re-launched again by his uncle. You're either for nepotism or against it. You can't have it both ways where you support the ones you like and slander the ones you dislike. You don't have to like everyone but you can't rage against the concept of nepotism while supporting a few of them.

I have actually revised your previous comment again and edited my previous reply in accord regarding his depression. (I have just seen your edited reply too)

Maybe he is depressed or maybe he isn't, but he deserves support for the fact that he should come back. Not all of them are nepotism protestors in his comment section. And I would constantly disagree if someone tells that he is a bad actor. Yes he is not the best one, but he is not the worst either, and I believe he could surprise us had he been chosen to do diversified roles. He was really great in Delhi Belly and with more and more different roles like this, definitely he could outshine. You can either agree or disagree, that's totally up to you.

Edited by ffkhan - 3 years ago
hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Really?? If this logic is applicable, then all the A-lister bollywood actors should stop acting now🤪

the difference is that they have a passion for acting, and imran clearly doesn't. and he can afford not to act. that's all. 

kyapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: WexQuasExort

Guys as this forum is really active..can we please find out the 'lost' celebs like sushant and fill their insta twitter with positive comments...pls someone initiate this campaign would be great...once a week we would be finding out one celeb like this and shower him some love...

I cant make a topic because of my warning levels..but pls would like someone to take the initiative

I had the same thoughts. Start with Tara, she does get affected by criticism.

ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: hedwig_fawkes

the difference is that they have a passion for acting, and imran clearly doesn't. and he can afford not to act. that's all. 

We could judge it better had we seen Imran in more various scripts. But as much as I have seen Imran in the rom-coms, he is not bad, in fact pretty good. At least that's what I have observed.

Edited by ffkhan - 3 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyapa

I had the same thoughts. Start with Tara, she does get affected by criticism.

Tara is new in this industry, is she supposed to be among the 'lost celeb'?😕

kyapa thumbnail

Not all of them are hypocrites, many of them have realized after the lose of a pure talent. Many are regretting that they couldn't give Sushant the support with many positive comments when he was alive. Now they have taken lesson from that and doing something good for an actor who is coping up with personal damage. It's really worth appreciating.

and would they support Alia then? Is she a stone without heart? Can’t she get affected by all the hate she gets? I personally can’t see any of them getting hurt .

kyapa thumbnail

Tara is new in this industry, is she supposed to be among the 'lost celeb'?😕

I just saw her interview and feel she does need support.