Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Siddu246

Unfortunately I don't think we really got to see his career go downhill cause apparently he did feel it because he kept losing projects right and left. So I'm sure if the situation was different, we probably would have seen him disappear from the scene and not doing major production movies anymore. I mean he already didn't have any major movies lined up. I think Sushant may have realized this. 

On your side note - Completely agree. She probably should be getting it worse than Alia. She's gotten away with everything and has never faced any sort consequence for her actions. 

Well he did get lot of big film offers after Chhichhore. I think he lost those projects because of his mental health.He literally vanished from Social media and Public eye just after a month of Chhichhore success. Hell they didn't even have a Chhichhore success party. Something was definitely eating him from inside. Abhishek did mention how sushant would completely cut himself off from people and go into isolation. I believe his Depression caused harm to his career rather than his Career being the reason behind his Depression. 

I wish he had someone who could've helped him out of it during his last days. 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Not all nepotism kids are bashed. Shraddha too is getting lots of love. Abuses shouldn't be there , but it's great, people, now know, who they should give more love. Not only him, my twitter timeline, I saw, many people promoting Bulbul (Laila Majnu leads and Rahul Bose), I was really happy to see that, people are understanding the worth of underrated actors. (Though Imran wasn't an underrated in my opinion, he just quit)

How Imran Khan  must be feeling, I can't even imagine. So much love from people. ❤️

@bolds Exactly that's the main point why I have created the topic. Thanks for understanding.🤗 Like some people claimed that Imran must be feeling awkward after all these comments under his insta, I don't think so that he ever would. It's high time he realized his worth after these comments and he shouldn't underestimate himself longer.❤️

Edited by ffkhan - 3 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail

One of my favorite movies😃

ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Arree kuch nahi. Roz la rona dhona hain! 😆

They can't watch KJo or Alia getting bullied but wouldn't hesitate bullying a member here! 

If public is trashing culprits, hai hai kyu trash kiya?! Bullying Bullying!

Now if public is showering praises on a Nepo kid, hai hai kyu praise kiya!

Some namoones are like that only. Never happy with anything and only here for trolling and mocking of other members! 

They don't care about Sushant, or Nepotism or bullying and cornering done by BWMafia, all they care about is picking out others hypocrisy to feel superior jab khud are Kings and Queens of hypocrisy! 

This👏

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Which member exactly was bullied or even trolled in this topic?😆 Matlab if you don't agree with selective appreciation or empathy, you are a namoona who is bullying and trolling? Nice😆

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He is not really a good actor. He can be good in tailor made roles , but does not have a wide range. Maybe he has shifted his career, bw doesn't seem to be a choice for him.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

imran is not great actor 

but hes better than tiger and varun etc 

atleast he had looks 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

I am not being snarky.. but does Abhishek qualify for appreciation? I really like the guy and would like to see him get some love 

ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I am not being snarky.. but does Abhishek qualify for appreciation? I really like the guy and would like to see him get some love 

At least Abhishek is still doing movies unlike Imran Khan who completely lost his motivation and walked away from the film industry

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

At least Abhishek is still doing movies unlike Imran Khan who completely lost his motivation and walked away from the film industry

Abhishek is still doing movies because he wants to and also because he acts well.. Imran is not because he lost interest after the flops and understood that acting was not his forte.. Imran would have gotten movies had he wanted.. if no one, Amir would have given him some roles.. let's not forget It's Amir who produced his first movie and DB too.. Imran walked away because he recognized his limitations as an actor not because the industry was a big bad wolf