Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ffkhan

He was, he even directed a short film named Mission Mars on 2018, but it didn't do much great like he expected. And after then he has totally disappeared from the industry. ðŸ˜’

wonder why Aamir never helped him in this , could've given him one if his production movies to direct.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ffkhan

You should read the last paragraph again! I have clearly stated that Imran is not as bad as the nepo kids of the generation. We shouldn't forget that even his maamu Aamir Khan is a product of nepotism but look how he's shining today. Imran Khan could improve over years, at least he is not bland like many other nepo kinds and that's his plus point. Regarding Abhay Deol, he gave superb performances in movies like Socha Na Tha and Dev D, so he is not an actor to be totally ignored.

I never said Abhay is a bad actor.. he is a good a for sure.. 

Imran could have improved/might not have proved.. who knows.. my point is that he is a insider too so he can hardly be clubbed together with outsiders who strive to make a mark

in my opinion.. he had lackluster screen presence..very forgettable.. I guess similar to Arjun though in comparison a better actor than Arjun

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Cookies..

See, I always rooted for Imran over Ranbir whenever that Imran vs Ranbir phase was around. I found his debut much more promising. Imran also didn't do things for fake publicity like Ranbir which is all the more reasons I rooted for him. But I meant improvement in the sense that Imran always stuck to Rom-Com sort of film. His character in JTYJN was not very different from IHLS, MBKD, EMAET, etc. I wish he did more diverse work and characters. Something different. Different body language. Different demeanor. Well researched content films. He did Dehli Belly which he was appreciated. I think he was doing film which he thought would do well instead of doing content driven work. That shunted his growth and made his career stagnant. I watched nearly all his films. Even that terrible snoozefest Break Ke Baad with DP. That's because I rooted for him but was disappointed seeing him do the same type of "comiing of age" love stories.

@bold: That's the point, like I have said in my previous reply, that he could be way ahead than many other actors with good scripts. And by 'good scripts' I meant to indicate diverse role in a different genre, Imran could be much successful by now had he been more experimental.

priya185 thumbnail

This is sweet. I watched him since jtyjn he had potential 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Amir did help him out with Delhi belly.. I think Imran himself lost interest after a couple of his big budget movies flopped.. he would have gotten work if he had wanted

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Not sure what happened with Imran khan cause he was very cute. But someone mentioned Abhay Deol. He is probably the only who actually stood up against the biggies and never used his uncle or cousins help. He stood ground with his fight with T-series and even called them out live in an awards show with all the big celebs. And he never starred in those deol son and father movies like Bobby and sonny have. And he even had a thing with Sodumb and Anil was one to convince him to do Aisha. So YES this guy is definitely an exception and deserves a lot of love. 

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If I were him I would feel awkward  due to the sudden sympathy love. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddu246

Not sure what happened with Imran khan cause he was very cute. But someone mentioned Abhay Deol. He is probably the only who actually stood up against the biggies and never used his uncle or cousins help. He stood ground with his fight with T-series and even called them out live in an awards show with all the big celebs. And he never starred in those deol son and father movies like Bobby and sonny have. And he even had a thing with Sodumb and Anil was one to convince him to do Aisha. So YES this guy is definitely an exception and deserves a lot of love. 

The rest of it all could be right but his very first movie was produced by Dharmendra so saying that he never used his uncle's help is a bit off the mark

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Guys as this forum is really active..can we please find out the 'lost' celebs like sushant and fill their insta twitter with positive comments...pls someone initiate this campaign would be great...once a week we would be finding out one celeb like this and shower him some love...

I cant make a topic because of my warning levels..but pls would like someone to take the initiative

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

The rest of it all could be right but his very first movie was produced by Dharmendra so saying that he never used his uncle's help is a bit off the mark

Yes you are right, I always thought it was a movie by Imitiz ali. But I was talking mainly about his career thru the years.