Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I think asha parekh and waheeda rehman have aged well without any surgery etc natural 

Than sunil shetty has aged quiet well for his mid 60s

Sunny deol has aged well for his 64 years

Anil kapoor has aged well but i think hes using some artificial to look so good

Hrithik too looks to have used something 

Rekha used lot of surgery to look like that for sure

Raveena and Shilpa and twinkle have aged well but Shilpa has done nose and lip job 

Neelam looks best for her 50 years so does jayapradha 

Every 5 to 10 years ppl change but with excercise and diet you can look younger than real age 

Karishma too has aged well 

Most 1990s actress have aged well though many used plastic surgerys 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Everyone has work done so no one is natural here. Amitabh, anil, aish everyone uses fillers, botox etc.

Important thing is that it looks natural like you’ve done work but it doesn’t look that way.

Amitabh, anil, Shilpa look good, fresh. Sunil, sunny also look okay for their age.

Meenakshi hasn’t aged well and Jeetendras botox is all over the place.

I think Sanju has done the least work if any because he has aged terribly so I don’t think he has done anything or takes care of himself.

joycee19 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

By ageing well do you mean best plastic surgery?😒

Because most of the peeps mentioned - Hrithik, Madhuri, Malaika, Aishwarya - have had cosmetic work done. Salman, of course. Shahid, too. I mean the chap has less lines in 2020 as opposed to 2010?😆 Same fr Aisharya. Her 2010 pic has lines around the eyes while 2020 does not.

I don't believe Amitabh has had any work done. And if Anil has, I want the # of his surgeon. It looks very natural. 

This article should have picture of their surgeons and esthetician by the side

joycee19 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is Jaya pradha's recent pic. Can see the work on her face

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

With those that say Karishma has aged well. I disagree she is the one agree you can visibly see aging with her lips thinning, lines on her forehead, and under eyes. 

We know she got cosmetic procedures done even when she was in her prime. I don't think its lack that. Her skin has less melanin in it which protects against aging. She is thinner than many. Having a little extra weight around you also protect from aging. She has had a difficult life after leaving movies that also shows. 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Karisma Kapoor flaunts her washboard abs in tube top, gives 'Dil To Pagal Hai' nostalgiaHer body still looks good if that's what people mean. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Karisma Kapoor flaunts her washboard abs in tube top, gives 'Dil To Pagal Hai' nostalgiaHer body still looks good if that's what people mean. 

How did her lips shrink? 

GumGum thumbnail

Let me rephrase: Botox aur face-lift ke saath kaun kaun achcha dikhta hai. 

LOL... coz all of them did those, including Anil. There was one phase of Anil (2011-2014) when he couldn't close his mouth properly for jowl reduction or whatever thing he did around his mouth... aur hairline pe toh regular hair graft karta hai... his forhead is smaller than his Pukar Nayak days forehead. 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Is thread ne mujhe barbas yaad dila diya of someone whom I've er visualized a lot. ☺️ Poonam Dhillon. Even today she's looks as ravishing. 

Edited by tapori - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

How did her lips shrink? 

Some people's features become finer with age.