mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Aishwarya Rai is gorgeous lady in red at Hyderabad event ...

Hrithik Roshan breaks internet, goes shirtless in pics from vacation with  Saba | Bollywood - Hindustan Times

They can't do a movie nowsmiley28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Interesting comp. They were born around the same time. Aish is 2 and half month older

mintyblue thumbnail

Exactly, they are both 50 years old

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe she don’t want to exercise and be on a strict diet like other actresses. That’s shocking that other actresses similar age to Aish look better than her now. Even actresses older than Aish are looking younger than her. As an actress, it’s their job to look good. I think Aish did Botox to her face, she don’t look natural. She was a beauty at her young age. 

mintyblue thumbnail

She looked ethereal in her 20's and 30's

I think she looked the best in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Taal, and Josh

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I was shocked to see Hritik's face looking aged in last song i watched from fighter movie (idk which song it was,watched it on mute, it had 3 people with sad faces) as this was the first time he looked like that,only in that one it really felt he has not aged well recently for whatever reasons idk but I must say he still looked much younger for his age, even Aish looks much younger for her age. 

Edited by Newbird - 2 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hrithik has been on a very strict diet. I don’t believe in such diets. Same for Kartik he was or is still on a very strict diet. As of Ash I think she stopped caring about herself after being married. From her modeling days to Guru her weight always been maintained. 

When a lot of people on strict diet and lose weight based on that, their entire face changes. 

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hrithik also looks horrible these days. .

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why do women age shame other women? Also Hrithik looked quite old in Fighter and thats fine he is 50.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think it's cool to critique a celeb's appearance when they're on the screen. But when they're off-duty, chilling, enjoying their motherhood and not doing any movies, we should just let them be. Like, if she's not dying to work with Hrithik and her appearance is the only hold-up, then discussing this doesn't really make sense.

Having said that, Hrithik looks horrible these days.