Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

”I am married and may have kids in the next 2 or 3 years. Deepika was such a cute baby. I see her baby photos every day and tell her ‘Give me one baby like this one, my life will be set.” - Ranveer Singh

priya185 thumbnail
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think DP will have a boy.

I am trying to think of daughters who are/were more "conventionally" beautiful than their star mothers who were known for their beauty.How do you change those faces.Chances are like 10%.

Well for that matter,how many  handsome movie star fathers have/had as good looking sons.

It is hard to be a star kid.

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

I am trying to think of daughters who are/were more "conventionally" beautiful than their star mothers who were known for their beauty.How do you change those faces.Chances are like 10%.

Well for that matter,how many  handsome movie star fathers have/had as good looking sons.

Baby should be healthy at the moment that is most important then that the kid is a good person

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: priya185

Baby should be healthy at the moment that is most important then that the kid is a good person

I agree.For kids of ordinary people, who have done well in life..it will be about-will he/she too get into IIT,Will he/she become a doctor. SIGH.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: you2

Please can we not go into discussions about the baby's looks, every child is beautiful, what we should be hoping and wishing for deepveer is that they have healthy and happy baby 

priya185 thumbnail

Deepika loves speaking about her wish to have kids https://twitter.com/CluelessMonster/status/1763168650561822968?s=20