Posted: 3 years ago

https://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/shahid-kapoor-to-malaika-arora-bollywood-celebrities-who-did-not-age-at-all-in-the-past-decade/amp_etphotostory/75794638.cms

Shahid Kapoor To Malaika Arora: Bollywood Celebrities Who Did Not Age At All In The Past Decade

TIMESOFINDIA.COM | Last updated on - May 18, 2020, 08:00 IST

01/7Shahid Kapoor to Malaika Arora: Bollywood celebrities who did not age at all in the past decade

Is it something in the water, or is it just their good genes? We don't know how they do it, but Bollywood stars from Shahid Kapoor to Hrithik Roshan, Malaika Arora to Aishwarya Rai Bachchan seem to have found a way to stop the clock and maintain their enchanting looks. We have put together a set of photos taken a decade apart that prove these stars didn't age at all. 

02/7Malaika Arora

Malaika Arora has found the fountain of youth and she is not sharing the details with anyone. Not only does the beauty seem like she hasn't aged a bit since 2010, but she also gives all the youngsters a run for their money with her fabulously fit body. 

03/7Shahid Kapoor

No need to rub your eyes in disbelief, but there is, in fact, over a decade between these two pictures of Shahid Kapoor, and yet he somehow looks exactly the same. We've all witnessed it first-hand, that once his beard comes off, the face underneath is just as we remembered in his early days as a budding star. 

04/7Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan only seems to be getting better with age. Can you believe that these two photos were taken a decade apart? The beauty queen barely looks like she's aged a day, if not reversed the clock altogether.

05/7Hrithik Roshan

There is a reason why Hrithik Roshan is called the Greek God of Bollywood and part of it has to do with his captivatingly good looks that haven't changed one bit over the past decade. Besides the now much greyer hairdo, this man's features are practically faultless.

06/7Rekha

Bollywood's evergreen actress, Rekha is the pinnacle for all stars who never seem to age. While time may have been unkind with the rest of her contemporaries, it seems like time itself stopped for this beauty.

07/7Salman Khan

When it comes to Salman Khan, he had girls swooning over him back in 2010 and he has even more swooning over him now. Besides his looks remaining consistent over the past decade, B-town's one and only Dabangg Khan still holds the title of Bollywood's most eligible bachelor. 

I would like to know how many of these people achieved this without plastic surgeries.

Anil Kapoor and Shilpa shetty

As a whole Indian skin ages at least 10 years slowly as compared to caucasian skin. I would like to believe Indian celebs need to get less work done. But Aish did refuse to do something about he weight when the entire world was bullying her about it. So I would like to believe she is more natural.  I am known to be her fan so I am not sure how objective this opinion would be considered. 

33 Bollywood Actresses Then And Now Pics: From Rekha, Aishwarya ...

Josh to ADHM: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's a 'timeless' beauty

IMO, I consider only these celebs to have aged well namely Anil K, Amitabh B, Neetu, Madhuri, SRK, Salman, Hrithik, Saif and Akshay K. 

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 3 years ago

Anil Kapoor and Shilpa Shetty. Even Raveena looks young, Sonali Bendre. There are so many. 

I agree with Amitabh, he is 77 but but looks great at this age even. 

Edited by Curious_Renee - 3 years ago

With all those cosmetic surgeries no wonder celebs age well. 

One can walk on the streets and see how people age normally. One can see the  middle class people,  who have a fairly good life, in their 30's and 40's having wrinkles and fine lines , they surely do not look like porcelain dolls.

Celebs, even the c grade ones, have regular touch ups, so the bigger ones definitely do it. I do not believe anyone here is a natural (accept maybe Shahid)

Edited by joycee19 - 3 years ago

Emraan Hashmi.. he looked so bad before that right now he looks 10 time updated version of himself.

None of those in the list IMO. They are a product of good makeup/surgeries and what not.

Also, number of them like Aishwarya, Hritik are only 40+

We'll talk when they reach 60.

IMO those who have really aged well would be Hema Malini, Dharmendra, Meenakshi Sheshadri, Waheeda Rehman, Gulshan Grover, Aruna Irani, Amitabh Bachchan, Deepti Naval, Sanjay Kapoor etc