Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joycee19 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

None of those in the list IMO. They are a product of good makeup/surgeries and what not.

Also, number of them like Aishwarya, Hritik are only 40+

We'll talk when they reach 60.

IMO those who have really aged well would be Hema Malini, Dharmendra, Meenakshi Sheshadri, Waheeda Rehman, Gulshan Grover, Aruna Irani, Amitabh Bachchan, Deepti Naval, Sanjay Kapoor etc

Hema Malini gets fillers all the time.

Can add Asha Parekh to your list

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Anil kapoor and Hrithik Roshan.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dimple Kapadia, Anil Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, Juhi Chawla, Kajol, Karishma and many more

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Alia Bhatt has aged really well too. She looks the same since she was 13-24 and now approaching 30’s 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Waheeda Rehman still looks graceful.❤️

I saw Sharmila Tagore up close, around 3 years ago. Also very elegant.

Of course make up helps.

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

AB sr. , Aishwarya, hritik, Anil K, Akshay Kumar, Juhi Chawla, Jeetendra, Kajol, i think they have aged pretty well..

Baki toh i feel are botox babes and babas.. srk has aged horribly as much as i like him but its true.. same as amir.. salman is steroids.. 

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Malaika Arora has found the fountain of youth and she is not sharing the details with anyone. Not only does the beauty seem like she hasn't aged a bit since 2010, but she also gives all the youngsters a run for their money with her fabulously fit body. 

03/7Shahid Kapoor

No need to rub your eyes in disbelief, but there is, in fact, over a decade between these two pictures of Shahid Kapoor, and yet he somehow looks exactly the same. We've all witnessed it first-hand, that once his beard comes off, the face underneath is just as we remembered in his early days as a budding star. 

04/7Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan only seems to be getting better with age. Can you believe that these two photos were taken a decade apart? The beauty queen barely looks like she's aged a day, if not reversed the clock altogether.

05/7Hrithik Roshan

There is a reason why Hrithik Roshan is called the Greek God of Bollywood and part of it has to do with his captivatingly good looks that haven't changed one bit over the past decade. Besides the now much greyer hairdo, this man's features are practically faultless.

When it comes to Salman Khan, he had girls swooning over him back in 2010 and he has even more swooning over him now. Besides his looks remaining consistent over the past decade, B-town's one and only Dabangg Khan still holds the title of Bollywood's most eligible bachelor. 

Guys, let me tell you a secret. 

Everyone has aged, including you and me. And no - heavily filtered, differently lit photos (I chose the most ridiculous examples) will not convince me otherwise.

HotFuzz thumbnail

Shila shetty really maintains herself well ..

I am sure al these celebs do touch ups to maintain their face but still our celebs they look natural compared fo hollywood celebs who look plastic and bloated 

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sonam wishes parents Sunita and Anil Kapoor on 36th wedding ...

HearMeRoar thumbnail

By ageing well do you mean best plastic surgery?😒

Because most of the peeps mentioned - Hrithik, Madhuri, Malaika, Aishwarya - have had cosmetic work done. Salman, of course. Shahid, too. I mean the chap has less lines in 2020 as opposed to 2010?😆 Same fr Aisharya. Her 2010 pic has lines around the eyes while 2020 does not.

I don't believe Amitabh has had any work done. And if Anil has, I want the # of his surgeon. It looks very natural.