Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

He seems happy and healthy now.  I know his failed career and then his divorce took a toll on his physical and mental health. 

He did a come back of sorts on social media and reminisced about his films. But one post he also talked about his pain and inability to let go of that pain.  It just felt so real and raw to read that post.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwzE4dboa9c/?igsh=MWp3d2hmYWM0MHNuZg== 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

He seems happy and healthy now.  I know his failed career and then his divorce took a toll on his physical and mental health. 

He did a come back of sorts on social media and reminisced about his films. But one post he also talked about his pain and inability to let go of that pain.  It just felt so real and raw to read that post.  

I don’t know exactly what happened between him and his ex wife but his ex wife was very angry at him. Good to see him recovering and he’s looking in peace.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I don’t know exactly what happened between him and his ex wife but his ex wife was very angry at him. Good to see him recovering and he’s looking in peace.

At the time everyone thought it was because Imran’s career was failing and the affects of that seeped into their marriage.  But the lady he’s dating now, Lekha Washington and her ex husband, were one Avantika and Imran’s best friends.  So now everyone thinks this relationship started when they were all still married to their exes. 

When or how Imran and Lekha started I have no idea.  Cheating on your wife is gross.  And I don’t necessarily have favorable opinions about dating your ex’s BFF or your BFF’s ex.  In the context of this post however, none of that takes away from the fact that Imran was suffering from depression and some serious mental health crisis at some point.  

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

how is it a failed career if he gave hits like jtyjn, mbkd, delhi belly, ihls, emaet. Break ke baad was a super cute movie too though not sure about box office

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

She’s still angry at him.  The day Imran posted the above Instagram post about self harm Avantika posted the following stories which seemed like shade.  I understand being angry about a partner’s betrayal (allegedly) but making snide comments right after they discuss their psychological and mental vulnerabilities and self harm reflects poorly on you.  Just saying 🤷🏽‍♀️

I couldn’t post the screen shots directly. It’s in the link. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/16bnmqc/avantika_shading_imran_after_his_latest_post/

She had also posted this last year. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/11xn58b/imran_khan_and_avantika_malik_have_finalised/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

how is it a failed career if he gave hits like jtyjn, mbkd, delhi belly, ihls, emaet. Break ke baad was a super cute movie too though not sure about box office

He gave some flops and the he chose to stop. I think he could’ve continued I don’t know being from that family surely he would’ve found some more projects. He was a good actor 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
He’s a good dude. Perhaps it’s best he left Bollywood before it corrupted him 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He was not a good actor but he was cute and sweet. He seemed like a good guy. Btw his ex wife dated other actors before imran like used to be long time gf of ranbir kapoor. 

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That's a terrible fade. Did he do it himself? Can't see a professional ever doing that. smiley36

Good to see he's back on the right track. Aamir's family seems to have a history of depression & mental illness.  Hopefully he can keep working on himself & stay out of that dark part of his head. Being in the limelight with all the brick-bats isn't for the thin skinned, it was a wise decision by Imran to choose his mental health over fame.