Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pihu002 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Awww....tapan is solving all her problems secretly.

He will surely solve this punita and ashutosh issue too..

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Alarm bells are going off in her head. She just needs to listen.

What is Tapan up to?

Errrantnomad thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The scheming conniving weasel actually could do with a Fembot for his wife . If you think of it, Robot 2.0 had alongside chitti a humanoid hot  gynoid called NILA ( Nice Intelligent Loving Assistant ) played by Amy Jackson. Someone like that....Automated, subservient , programmed to his liking suiting his expectations of a Perfect Wife. 

Liar! Don't for a second trust that treacherous insufferable snake when he says he has lived a life of a hermit ! 

How many more chapters of this weasel Nisha!!!

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Path of least resistance

When Parul had called her after hearing from Tapan about Pawan's random inquisition

Shubhra didnt really have a coherent reason as to why she was going ahead with Pawan

she lacked the self confidence to go find herself a mate. She had been rejected too many times and had faced public ridicule from men in her community at family events

This was as much a battle with herself as it was about the issues she had with her mother

Marrying someone will put a permanent end to her mother's machinations

So what if the person is actually of Tara's choice

In fact even better then she will not have to hear "how wrong it is"

A lifetime of being judged by her mother had brought her to this decision

the only man that ever showed any interest in her was a scam artist

The man she really liked Prasad Nerulkar couldnt marry her because of his conservative family

She wasnt emotionally strong enough to go off and have a tinder relationship or a series of affairs with random men

There is no way to tell which man is secretly laughing at her because she is not attractive

She was wary of men in general

Her mother's constant reminding, urging her to "repair" her looks only made the feelings more deep

Mongas and Grovers had been friends for decades

That didnt mean anything actually... she hadnt even noticed Pawan

She would not have chosen Pawan... no..no way..

she would have instead chosen someone who let her be. Someone who was chilled out, rolled up sleeves, nice 5 O Clock shadow, wore those gorgeous non sneaker shoes, was adored by his ne... erm..was great with kids, the one who tells you with his eyes he wants to make love to you, the hair right out of the shower... can't even... sigh!

Laughed easily and teased endlessly

Sat on the floor to to help some random Bua or Maasi with sorting vegetables

Tying shoe laces for elderly uncles without worrying his jeans was getting soiled in the rain soaked NOIDA sidewalk.

Pawan was it, she has to make it work

Parul had called her after she had called Tapan to fight over what he had said to Pawan

tapan in his usual laid back cocky style had not admitted or denied anything

there was no affair!

I wish there was, I am never going to have a chance ever again in life to go to bed with a gorg hottie like him

She tossed on the couch only able to eat half her Maggi

she was sure Parul was FTing Tapan after dinner

As he got ready for work

she wanted to have woken up to him doing things to her, that would have been something

There was nothing and Pawan had called him anyway

Sigh!!

She had smashed up a bunch of glasses in her kitchen with Arya's plastic baseball bat the other night

Felt good...

They were talking again, rekindling the old flame, then he was being a d--- and she was being a d----

It hurt like hell at nights, she was always at Parul's he was always in the back room

Showed up for dinner, cleaned the table, went down to buy paan some evenings for his sister

Filled up empty water bottles

S---!!

All the anger she felt for him made her want him more

There was going to be no way to end this fight with s---

The times they argued when he had the flu and he had pretty much told her he wasnt going to walk her home, she had gone to bed later and that make out session was hotter than anything she had experienced

Heck he hadnt even kissed her that one time when she went back to return Gagan's credit card

the way he had held her in bed squeezing water off his hair using her fingers, she almost c-----ed

His eyes were her undoing

Nidhi had sent her a bunch of honeymoon pictures it looked like they had the photo guy following them every place

stunning...

Did Pawan talk to Nidhi? Or Mahika or Shweta?

even they didnt know.

She didnt know how it would be to have s-- after days of silent treatment

Aw shucks!! There were so many freaking scenarios she didnt actually experience having s--- with Tapan

What would he have done to contain her raging harmones?

They couldnt be in a room together without that fiery tension between them

she got up andw alked around

She wanted to drink herself to sleep

But limited herself to two glasses of wine, stared at the crafty new wine rack she had bought

She was going to have to give it up

Pawan better be explosive in bed! she cursed aloud caressing the bottles fondly

coderlady thumbnail

She can be single and happy. Who says she has to get married? She needs to stand up to her mom and make a life for herself.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Coderlady

Fully agree! Like I said she lacks self confidence to do much. Her mother is not going to stop pushing her for surgeries treatments or cosmetic s---

She has started believing this will put an end to it all

Endless_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aww I feel so bad for shubhra. The suffering she is going through. Also this heart vs mind is killer. The heart says to do one thing while the mind says the opposite. 

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Coderlady

Fully agree! Like I said she lacks self confidence to do much. Her mother is not going to stop pushing her for surgeries treatments or cosmetic s---

She has started believing this will put an end to it all

I love my mom ...but she nags like shub mom and I made the same mistake she may do get married. I did stand up for wanting a career wanting to do post grad but at some point like shub I was 29 tired of being rejected as I not really great looking and wear glasses. At some point I had given up

But then  it did not work out .I ended physically bruised and emo burned out. 

I did pick up the pieces few years later got married and have a baby now at 36. 

Errrantnomad thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Path of least resistance- loved the title.

I get that. We all end up doing that in our daily lives. Who doesn't like to go for what's easy or available for us to get. A low hanging fruit on a branch that we can grab off a tree branch!

Who doesn't like that? If relationships were a tree, Pawan is that low hanging fruit on  her path of least resistance ...there for her plucking . But is that fruit going to fill her emotional and physical need? Especially when she knows that a high hanging fruit, harder to reach but one that she has had an opportunity earlier to taste in a fate of good fortune?! satisfies her hunger craving immensely like no other. 

I mean , You can't put your hands on the low hanging apple , still look up that high hanging apple wistfully and yearn your hand was long enough to reach that delicious apple high up.  

Worse, why can't shubhra see a PatternWhat's her problem with Tara? That Tara is a narcissist monkey on her daughter's back! Very right!  Her mom's constant messaging you are not good enough has left shubhra with a great emotional void and need that has her believing she's damaged for life . Her passive father who is a passive husband to his wife is an equal culprit that has shubhra victimized equally!!! 

So she is desperate to offload her burden! I get that! Alas! That low hanging fruit that's that's available on a platter for her is another narcissist relationship monkey she is choosing to replace the existential  monkey she has carried all this while . Monga  is more narcissistic . 

There's a saying in Tamil... ninna kutram, utkandha kutram, irumina kutram, thummina  kutram.... something that translates as if you sit thats a problem, stand that's a problem , cough ..a problem , sneeze a problem 😆 . For Pawan, her food choices, her attire, her wine ,  her Hindi grammar , her wet eyelids/ her hair .... her whatever is a problem . If she ends up having sex with this monkey and that turns up to be  not exciting , the pattern is already there where that despicable monkey will gaslight and blame it as her being more frigid ! 

Shubh is not getting the monkey off her back, she is merely replacing it with a more heavier one . Sad!!

Edited by Errrantnomad - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

So true ErrantNomad. The monkey named Pawan will be the worst one she has ever encountered. If she is damaged now, it will be far worse with him.