Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

They look good now 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

Just like Karan asked Kangana about her plastic surgery, im sure he can asked both of them as well next on kwk. Wouldnt that be fun ? 

What did Karan ask?

joycee19 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhopadpatti

how is it not obvious that it's a dubbed clip? she did not even lip-sync properly at the end😆

https://twitter.com/misshoudy/status/1257693816544509955

Wow you knew that👏👏👏

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

There were so many rape threats for Alia and her sister that they literally had to come out and say they are going to file a police complain against the culprits....its a cyber crime and it can be traced if the cyber police wants to do it....the worst part of being digital is that anyone can say anything now...but the good part is that it all can be traced ....I saw some of those threats myself and so dis a lot of others...maybe someone can post if they too screenshots...I don't take screen shots.

@bold - Sorry to burst your bubble but that’s not always true. The ‘IT Cell’ that people love referring to on this forum, or seasoned online bullies use something called VPN where it becomes incredibly difficult to trace them. For Alia and co, it was mostly an empty threat to get people to back off.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

If you felt "so bad, heart broken" "had tears in their eyes" for Kangu when Kjo asked her about plastic surgery, than it makes you a hypocrite for questioning or hating on other actress nepokids or outsiders or some random rich girl or even a common girl for doing the same.

Umm.. People cant seem to differentiate a known producer asking you on national tv versus people trolling online. IMO most people can't even tell Kangana got work done here and there if it wasn't revealed publically. Jhanvi and Khushi look like two completely different people. Plastic head to toe. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Umm.. People cant seem to differentiate a known producer asking you on national tv versus people trolling online. IMO most people can't even tell Kangana got work done here and there if it wasn't revealed publically. Jhanvi and Khushi look like two completely different people. Plastic head to toe. 

Having online anonymity and being irrelevant, doesn't shield from the fact that any person making any demeaning remark is lesser asshole than Karan Johar. They are hypocrites, if they feel bad for one, and for another their standard changes.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Having online anonymity and being irrelevant, doesn't shield from the fact that any person making any demeaning remark is lesser asshole than Karan Johar. They are hypocrites, if they feel bad for one, and for another their standard changes.

I was in fact when I critiqued Karan calling him out for his own hypocrisy. The fact that he launches plastic himself but mocks others for it. Does calling out other people's hypocrisy make you a hypocrite. I wasn't talking about the morality of people doing it. I was talking about the level of embarrassment for the person who has to hear these remarks about the procedures they underwent. It is far more embarrassing on national television. 

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That stupid video, not many have watched and even if they did- nobody remembered it until Kangu made it viral herself. It was from 10 years ago for crying out loud. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I was in fact when I critiqued Karan calling him out for his own hypocrisy. The fact that he launches plastic himself but mocks others for it. Does calling out other people's hypocrisy make you a hypocrite. I wasn't talking about the morality of people doing it. I was talking about the level of embarrassment for the person who has to hear these remarks about the procedures they underwent. It is far more embarrassing on national television. 

Karan Johar is an asshole, if people are competing with him for assholery, than I will call them hypocrite.

you can't have have the cake and eat it too.

Also if you aren't talking about the morality of the people , you have no business quoting me. Because I was talking about the morality of the people.

Don't justify hatred.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

That stupid video, not many have watched and even if they did- nobody remembered it until Kangu made it viral herself. It was from 10 years ago for crying out loud. 

Kangana loves making videos viral 😆