Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coldbrew thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Agree boner kapoor, Sridevi, johar and other bollywood mentors should be shamed to troll young girls for their looks and made them go through surgeries in their teens 

Sridevi was vehemently against Janhvi's decision to join bollywood, if I'm not wrong. 16/17/18 year olds can be quite stubborn and bratty and it must only manifest tenfold with nepo kids with princess complex who have grow up getting everything their way.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: coldbrew

You're talking to people who have always maintained that world ain't pretty, and that being called a truck driver should just roll off your back. 😆 

Having said that, this is not about "bullying" but more about trolls who have always existed since the inception of social media channels. For every second "awww my grogeous doll," there will be a "eww you fugly chick" .... are you calling that bullying and comparing that to SSR's situation in bollywood? 😆

And what was SSR's situation in BW?? Are you going with KRK's theory that he was banned?? 

For an outsider SSR was very successful...he did movies with big banners,....gave hit movies....was praised for his work....he performed at so many big award shows with the top stars.....I mean where did this bullying and banning angle come from.....just because KJo didn't call him on KWK...KJo is BW?? and that shitty KWK represents BW?? he was killed by Alia in a stupid game .....so even Ranbir was killed by someone and KJo used to play this stupid teenager wala game...and everytime someone was killed...it was played on the forum..we all had a whole thread for it and members happily killed the actors...so??

Didn't Ankita say that he had Adi's # on speed dial and Adi used to call him the same day if he was in trouble...he had good relations with Ekta..SLB had offered him films.....if Ankita was lying ..Sushant's sister wouldn't be tagging her as SSR warrior.....its almost 6 weeks now...did anyone from Sushant's family come and say anything about bullying?? Sushant's sister is posting almost every day now....their lawyer clearly said there is no connection and infact Sushant's family was disappointed because Mumbai police was wasting time calling people who had no relation with this case...like SLB..

I know that there is bullying and mafia and what not in BW...but that has nothing to do with Sushant's death....his family is now convinced that it wasn't even a suicide....now they are focused on the right people or rather the people they think are connected with this case...so lets not play with this narrative that Sushant was bullied or harassed or banned by BW....if he was probably we wouldn't even be knowing that there was even a Sushant Singh Rajput somewhere....waise on hindsight I think...ki that would have been better...atleast he would have been alive today.

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

And what was SSR's situation in BW?? Are you going with KRK's theory that he was banned?? 

For an outsider SSR was very successful...he did movies with big banners,....gave hit movies....was praised for his work....he performed at so many big award shows with the top stars.....I mean where did this bullying and banning angle come from.....just because KJo didn't call him on KWK...KJo is BW?? and that shitty KWK represents BW?? he was killed by Alia in a stupid game .....so even Ranbir was killed by someone and KJo used to play this stupid teenager wala game...and everytime someone was killed...it was played on the forum..we all had a whole thread for it and members happily killed the actors...so??

Didn't Ankita say that he had Adi's # on speed dial and Adi used to call him the same day if he was in trouble...he had good relations with Ekta..SLB had offered him films.....if Ankita was lying ..Sushant's sister wouldn't be tagging her as SSR warrior.....its almost 6 weeks now...did anyone from Sushant's family come and say anything about bullying?? Sushant's sister is posting almost every day now....their lawyer clearly said there is no connection and infact Sushant's family was disappointed because Mumbai police was wasting time calling people who had no relation with this case...like SLB..

I know that there is bullying and mafia and what not in BW...but that has nothing to do with Sushant's death....his family is now convinced that it wasn't even a suicide....now they are focused on the right people or rather the people they think are connected with this case...so lets not play with this narrative that Sushant was bullied or harassed or banned by BW....if he was probably we wouldn't even be knowing that there was even a Sushant Singh Rajput somewhere....waise on hindsight I think...ki that would have been better...atleast he would have been alive today.

This ⭐️

The unessary hate from internet warrior its ridiculous to some next level...They are just picking randomly any insider and making their lives hell even tho it has nothing to do with SSR’s death! And what I find the most ridiculous things is people are missing the main points heree! His death was related to do something with his gf/politics etc... etc.. and what is more ridiculous is those are the same people who prolly never ever care about Sushant! Ek nanga nachne laga toh sare ne kapre utar li this is the current situation of inter troll!

SSR still had one of the best career in BW for a newcomer he still was getting work most of the outsiders go through these even am sure sometime the insiders goes as well when they are not a super star’s kids!

People need stop being so inhuman and heartless and need to accept the facts!

coldbrew thumbnail

I don't even know who KRK is, sorry. You can discredit him all you want, but the rest of the world isn't going gung-ho because of some "KRK." You're giving him way too much credit here.

Speaking for me, the bullying angle comes from blind items that were published consistently over time to sabotage his professional image, apart from the obvious bitching sessions. People fell for it and judged SSR based on those malicious rumors, which upset him deeply. That's bullying--and of a serious magnitude. I was pointing out the difference between what constitutes bullying worth addressing and what doesn't to the other poster crying foul over insta trolls. To this day, those involved in his character assassination haven't faced the consequences. What do you have to say about that? 

Sure SSR's family is pursuing the case against Rhea and you are free to put all your eggs in that basket and wait for that to unfold. That doesn't mean everyone else will also drop it now that we finally found the right bakra to halaal. There are multiple issues surrounding his case and people who are grieving his loss will explore every side of it and talk about it. The conversation is important to a lot of people. They're not gonna drop it just because Rhea is the face of the hour. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

There were so many rape threats for Alia and her sister that they literally had to come out and say they are going to file a police complain against the culprits....its a cyber crime and it can be traced if the cyber police wants to do it....the worst part of being digital is that anyone can say anything now...but the good part is that it all can be traced ....I saw some of those threats myself and so dis a lot of others...maybe someone can post if they too screenshots...I don't take screen shots.

From what someone else said, those comments may be getting deleted as soon as they pop up. Makes sense. I wouldn't want to see them each time I opened Insta or Twitter, either.

Some people are truly vile, man. Highly doubt their venom has anything to do with SSR, either. Most likely losers who feel momentarily powerful by saying such things to women way out of their league. SSR simply becomes an excuse.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: coldbrew

While bullying is a serious issue, I strongly believe that these "rape and death threats" are being used to co-opt the concept as a way to dismiss valid criticisms from angry people over the world.

I agree with you celebs are prob using the threats to deflect criticism, but it can't be easy waking up to those. Also, the vile little twits who make the threats are knowingly helping the nepo celebs change the narrative, aren't they? (not alleging collusion)

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Even Sanjay Dutt related posts were filled with nastiness telling him to die soon. They were doing this on his own instagram. Someone must have deleted them because I just checked and they're not there anymore. But how disgusting a human do you have to be to go tell a person with cancer that they should die soon on his own insta page? 

They were even targeting children of celebs who are not even in the field and telling them to kill themselves and making dirty comments about their looks and so on. All these supposed Warriors. 🤢

The death wishes are truly bad. But I can't bring myself to feel sorry for SD, either. Mixed feelings right now. 

coldbrew thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I agree with you celebs are prob using the threats to deflect criticism, but it can't be easy waking up to those. Also, the vile little twits who make the threats are knowingly helping the nepo celebs change the narrative, aren't they? (not alleging collusion)

The hate has definitely been unprecedented and they didn't see it coming. But I think the nepo kids are using a handful of verbal diarrhea by trolls to their advantage and not acknowledging the issues people are bringing up against them. How genuine is that? 

Or they're being counseled by their marketing agents on how to garner sympathy in the midst of public outrage. I simply can't bring myself to accept their tactics as genuine.

YourCat thumbnail

Just like Karan asked Kangana about her plastic surgery, im sure he can asked both of them as well next on kwk. Wouldnt that be fun ? 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

plastic surgeries for young girls is not a good option, Michael Jackson narcotic addiction that killed him probably started with plastic surgeries

and I truly suspect sridevi was probable in Dubai for her plastic surgeries and her death is related to accidental but somehow related to opiates and  accidental drowning