Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Khushi should give people a some time to remember her face

She literally looks drastically diff every time I see her...

Don’t think anyone knows what her persona is

This was her when she was at the New York Academy of Art recently taking classes. Even makeup completely changes her face. She doesn't to it to simply enhance her features. She puts a lot on. She looks innocent here and a matured woman with the makeup.

NEW YORK FILM ACADEMY | KHUSHI KAPOOR reviews NYFA | Global Tree ...

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
NezukoChan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The right one was just an observation LOL. Is that trolling?

The left one was a failed humor attempt and uncalled for.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sev.puri

@bold - Sorry to burst your bubble but that’s not always true. The ‘IT Cell’ that people love referring to on this forum, or seasoned online bullies use something called VPN where it becomes incredibly difficult to trace them. For Alia and co, it was mostly an empty threat to get people to back off.

aww....sorry to burst YOUR bubble sweetheart.....if the cyber cops really want ....they will trace down every f*cker out there giving death and rape threats.......they can trace down people sweety...they absolutely can....don't even have a doubt about it ever...😉

and regarding Alia's threats whether they were empty or not...a girl who is getting rape threats has the full right to take any action that she thinks would stop it....no girl deserves even ONE rape threat...not even one...no excuses should be given for a rape threat.🤢

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

aww....sorry to burst YOUR bubble sweetheart.....if the cyber cops really want ....they will trace down every f*cker out there giving death and rape threats.......they can trace down people sweety...they absolutely can....don't even have a doubt about it ever...😉

and regarding Alia's threats whether they were empty or not...a girl who is getting rape threats has the full right to take any action that she thinks would stop it....no girl deserves even ONE rape threat...not even one...no excuses should be given for a rape threat.🤢

Yikes. Don’t think I ever said I approve of any kind of rape or death threat or that they don’t have the right to complain. By all means, do so. Just painted a picture of reality.

You keep the faith in your cyber cops then, sweetheart. I’m sure they’re doing a great job of taking down all the people grooming kids online, ISIS recruits etc. Doing a great job so far of “tracing down every f*cker.”

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

plastic surgery shaming is in top 10 favourite activity list of Bollywood fans.. this forum pre SSR used to be full of threads shaming female actors for "alleged" enhancements..

also celebs being criticised these days hand pick some abusive/trolly tweets to come across as victims to take some heat off valid criticism they are getting

Edited by Bulbbul_Pandey - 3 years ago
TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She looks and acts like one of those Kardashians. I cant imagine anyone paying to look like their nose melted away .   Here is a tip for these girls..if you dont want to be called out on your fake lips or fake eyelids online ..dont push your fake lips on social media.  And if you HAVE to post close ups of your face ..dont pucker your lips as if you re just about to to down on someone. Pff. 

Jhanvi's surgeon seems to have done a decent job. She looks different but not weird or meme-like. Yet. 

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Once again, SRK stans lending token support to starkids- first Alia, now this. All to pave way for Suhana in the future and not look hypocritical.

CuttingChai thumbnail

Trolls will troll. 

We should appreciate good plastic surgery. Its like an art to turn bad feature into good. 

Can't help it with these sisters. Their mom was always insecure about her looks n had several botched surgeries, atleast she guided them to good surgeons.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

Trolls will troll. 

We should appreciate good plastic surgery. Its like an art to turn bad feature into good. 

Can't help it with these sisters. Their mom was always insecure about her looks n had several botched surgeries, atleast she guided them to good surgeons.

I would go for Jhanvi (If I didnt have a wife) 😆 She must have a ton of money  

CuttingChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I would go for Jhanvi (If I didnt have a wife) 😆 She must have a ton of money  

Yes of course, she will come running to you.