Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Karan Johar is an asshole, if people are competing with him for assholery, than I will call them hypocrite.

you can't have have the cake and eat it too.

Also if you aren't talking about the morality of the people , you have no business quoting me. Because I was talking about the morality of the people.

Don't justify hatred.

Umm.. No I will call him out for daring to call out other people for plastic surgeries while he launches people who got surgeries to the level of being a plastic barbie dolls. And I will call out the plastic barbie dolls for being plastic from head and to toe. It does make a him a hypocrite he has no right to tell other people about their surgeries when his mentees are plastic to the points of being barbies. I openly admit I think it is pathetic they got that many surgeries done and they still look bad. If that makes me an A**h*** according to some than be it. But I don't get how critiquing someone else for their hypocrisy makes me a hypocrite. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Umm.. No I will call him out for daring to call out other people for plastic surgeries while he launches people who got surgeries to the level of being a plastic barbie dolls. And I will call out the plastic barbie dolls for being plastic from head and to toe. It does make a him a hypocrite he has no right to tell other people about their surgeries when his mentees are plastic to the points of being barbies. I openly admit I think it is pathetic they got that many surgeries done and they still look bad. If that makes me an A**h*** according to some than be it. But I don't get how critiquing someone else for their hypocrisy makes me a hypocrite. 

Yes it makes a person hypocrite, if they do exactly the same thing that they are against, that person can't have it both ways.

If someone goes around defending one for plastic surgery while shaming another. It makes that person a hypocrite. Just because someone has the benefit of anonymity, doesn't change the fact that just like Kjo judged and mocked Kangana, that person is doing the same with Jhanvi and Khushi.

If that person just criticises Kjo for his hypocrisy, while that person doesn't sham Jhanvi's and Khushi's cosmetic enhancements. Than that person is not hypocrite, and is genuinely against bullying.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Yes it makes a person hypocrite, if they do exactly the same thing that they are against, that person can't have it both ways.

If someone goes around defending one for plastic surgery while shaming another. It makes that person a hypocrite. Just because someone has the benefit of anonymity, doesn't change the fact that just like Kjo judged and mocked Kangana, that person is doing the same with Jhanvi and Khushi.

If that person just criticises Kjo for his hypocrisy, while that person doesn't sham Jhanvi's and Khushi's cosmetic enhancements. Than that person is not hypocrite, and is genuinely against bullying.

That was the distinction, that you refuse to understand, I never defended any person for getting surgery. I only called out Karan's hypocrisy for making fun of one person for getting plastic surgery and launching plastic barbie dolls himself. I was NOT defending Kangana I was mocking Karan. Get it? I not being against bullying that is being against hypocrisy get it? 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Do they know what ‘brutally’ means?

At least they won’t be accused of metoo, unprofessionalism, clashing with producers, neighbors etc

Being made fun for plastic surgery esp such drastic one is not the same

Edited by BettyA1 - 3 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

That was the distinction I never defended any person for getting surgery that you refuse to understand. I only called out Karan's hypocrisy for making fun of one person for getting plastic surgery and launching plastic barbie dolls himself. I was defending Kangana I was mocking Karan. Get it? I not being against bullying that is being against hypocrisy get it? 

Firstly, how did you assumed the post was about you?

Secondly I haven't followed any of your posts.

What you did in that debate isn't my concern, hence i using terms like "someone", "that person" and so on.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Do they know what ‘brutally’ means?

Atl east they won’t be accused of metoo, unprofessionalism, clashing with producers, neighbors etc

They are told “go jump from Niagara Falls”

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Firstly, how did you assumed the post was about you?

Secondly I haven't followed any of your posts.

What you did in that debate isn't my concern, hence i using terms like "someone", "that person" and so on.

I assumed you were following this post. And were calling everyone trolling the barbie dolls here hypocrites, trolls, a**h***s or whatever other curse words you use. 

TotalBetty thumbnail

Khushi should give people a some time to remember her face

She literally looks drastically diff every time I see her...

Don’t think anyone knows what her persona is

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Edited:

It's a Tikto video, hence the voice is not hers😂😂

I was thinking how did she get that American accent 

I know she went to a very fancy school that even has that uniquely American tradition “Prom” 😛

So the content, her comment about makeup -  is that her real opinion, or just tiktok’s  opinion

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

I was thinking how did she get that American accent 

I know she went to a very fancy school that even has that uniquely American tradition “Prom” 😛

So the content, her comment about makeup -  is that her real opinion, or just tiktok’s  opinion

Tiktok lip synch video, she is dubsmashing.