Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

The tweet is a bit weird no? Coz Kiara was not even her name when she debuted in 2014..it was invented later..she was Alia Advani then..so how come Juhi addressed her as Kiara back in 2014..

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cougarTown

The tweet is a bit weird no? Coz Kiara was not even her name when she debuted in 2014..it was invented later..she was Alia Advani then..so how come Juhi addressed her as Kiara back in 2014..

Nope. She was introduced as kiara in fugly

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.missmalini.com/2014/06/14/exclusive-kiara-advani-vijender-singhs-get-candid-fugly-stuff/amp

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O0z4EV2u-Jg&pp=ygUFRnVnbHk%3D

and the Ambani connection!! Isha Ambani was her childhood friend smiley22

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This all started with a tweet by APB announcing an event Kiara spoke at today.  It was something like Kiara will talk about struggles of being an outsider. The backlash and trolling was immediate. The tweet later got deleted.  From what I’m hearing at the event today Kiara made no mention of being an outsider/insider or struggles at all.  Odds are APB wrote that initial tweet on their own.  Kiara has always talked about all her connections with the industry.  But her PR person Sanchita can go OTT sometimes.  So 🤷🏽‍♀️

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

How rich is Kiara advani? Can someone enlighten us

If her parents ran a daycare and she worked there prior to joining Bollywood, was she really that rich? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple5

If her parents ran a daycare and she worked there prior to joining Bollywood, was she really that rich? 

I would also like to know if she’s Richie rich rich or Scrooge mcduck rich 🤑 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Purple5

The daycare is something her Nani started and her mom worked there and for some time so did she.  Her dad comes from family money.  According to google the family business is setting up manufacturing companies around the world.  But google can’t always be accurate so don’t quote me on the actual work.  But they’re rich.  

Maroony I don’t know if they’re as rich as Richy Rich or Scrooge McDuck smiley36, but being able to send your kid to the same school as Ambani kids makes you pretty rich.