Plastic Smile , plastic heart , plastic everything- Vivek on Ash

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago
#1

https://www.mensxp.com/entertainment/bollywood/101160-plastic-heart-aishwarya-rai-bachchan-vivek-oberoi-immature-fighting-salman-khan.html   

In the same interview, Vivek was asked by Farah whether the person he did it for appreciated it.

“Lekin jinke liye aapne yeh sab kiya unhone kabhi bhi aap ka saath diya? Appreciated Hua? (But the person you did all this for, did they ever support you? Or appreciated it?)” asked Farah.

However, Vivek's reply was, “No! Ulta yeh hua ki “tum bahut immature ho. (It happened that "You are immature")" Apne industry mein ek dastoor hai - Jaise Tupperware jahan plastic ke dabbe banate hain ... usse zyada plastic hamare yahan hai. Plastic smile, plastic heart..plastic everything!"   

Created

Last reply

Replies

41

Views

3014

Users

18

Likes

63

Frequent Posters

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago
#2

As someone said, "Vivek Oberoi ko uske mohalle ka kirana wala paanch rupaye ki Rin ki tikiya na de udhar me."

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago
#3

Don’t do a favour no one has asked for, and then expect a thank you 

Then ur an idiot ….

He did the press conference for himself to puff his chest up and be all macho abt the fight …all he said in it was probably true but he did it for himself …

he didn’t do any favours to ash and if he did, he would ask her prior to going public with the incident in which he knew her name would be brought up ..she has always maintained silence on the Salman issues save for one official statement where she confirmed their breakup on bad terms …

if he didn’t respect that silence, thats on him not her 

Edited by pathaka - 1 months ago
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
#4

I feel Vivek behaved immaturely by holding press confrence.  Aishwarya did right. 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago
#5

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Always victim blaming. You enable abuse while going around calling other actresses the most filthy names. I want you to know I hold you and people of your ilk responsible for all the misogyny in the world as you continue to perpetuate it. That should not come as a surprise after reading your Reddit thread and Rani defense thread on here which got you no positive reactions as you baselessly tried to defend her misogynistic and outdated mode of thinking. Anyone who can agree with her that mothers are to blame for their sons becoming violent rapists and only women should be held accountable for not being able to protect themselves is really only exposing their own patriarchal brainwashing.


Rekhaji has more credibility and all of India would agree with me. 'Nuff said.

Image

Image

Ash is a forever victim isn’t it ? And the same lens doesn’t apply to Rani who is a home wrecker ? You seriously sound funny . 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago
#6

I wonder how much we do know about Aish?

I know there is a reason why Gauri asked ShahRukh to not work with Aish for a while. Certainly not out of fear of an lingering affair. There hadn't been one although ShahRukh really liked to work with Aish.

Why did Salman disrupt a shooting for more than 4 hours. What did he and SRK argue about? Had Aish talked too much in highest words about SRK to Salman? Had she fueled his jealousy in a dispute? Had she thrown at him that SRK is a far better man than he (Salman)?

SRK certainly talked with Aziz Mirza (somehow like a father to him), who would be the one to shape the movie. What did Aziz advise him to do? He certainly also talked to Juhi...how was her reaction? They were still three as producers. SRK was scared, especially with the responsability of making a movie that would bring enough money to pay Aziz and Juhi and dissolve DreamzUnlimited...

I guess, he talked to Kajol (already pregnant that time) who declined. An imminent decision was needed as each day of interruption would add to the budget...

And then Vivek...head over heals for Aish...this most beautiful star and damsell in distress...what did she tell him? How did she treat him? What made him so confident to play the knight in shining armour (take the first "r" out and you have the French word for "love")...

I won't judge neither SRK's reaction nor Vivek's attitude when not knowing what all had not been told. There are always two sides (sometimes even three) to such incidents.

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago
#7

Originally posted by: Clochette

I wonder how much we do know about Aish?

I know there is a reason why Gauri asked ShahRukh to not work with Aish for a while. Certainly not out of fear of an lingering affair. There hadn't been one although ShahRukh really liked to work with Aish.

Why did Salman disrupted a shooting for more than 4 hours. What did he and SRK argue about? Had Aish talked too much in highest words about SRK to Salman? Had she fueled his jealousy in a dispute? Had she thrown at him that SRK is a far better man than he (Salman)?

SRK certainly talked with Aziz Mirza (somehow like a father to him), who would be the one to shape the movie. What did Aziz advise him to do? He certainly also talked to Juhi...how was her reaction? They were still three as producers. SRK was scared, especially with the responsability of making a movie that would bring enough money to pay Aziz and Juhi and dissolve DreamzUnlimited...

I guess, he talked to Kajol (already pregnant that time) who declined. An imminent decision was needed as each day of interruption would add to the budget...

And then Vivek...head over heals for Aish...this most beautiful star and damsell in distress...what did she tell him? How did she treated him? What made him so confident to play the knight in the shining armour (take the first "r" out and you have the French word for "love")...

I won't judge neither SRK's reaction nor Vivek's attitude when not knowing what all had not been told. There are always two sides (sometimes even three) to a such incidents.

I never knew Gauri asked SRK to take a break from Aish. My guess is that she felt it would cause a rift in SRK and Salman's friendship. Have you noticed that the two major fights between SRK and Salman were always over his girlfriends, Aish and then Katrina? I think Gauri must have sensed that Salman did not approve of how successful the SRK/Aishwarya pairing was, both in the public, and in terms of them as friends and co-workers in private life.

We've already seen from his comments on Devdas that he was mighty angry at being passed over for the film. His comments about how Bhansali only hires troubled people and SRK, Aish, and Madhuri are all troubled, only he isn't. 

Interestingly, another poster on here with connections to Aish said that she doesn't have good feelings towards SRK anymore either. That when the Jawan cameo was sent to her, she didn't give it a second thought before rejecting because she feels he has monopolized the film business. We also know that Aish is a Scorpio and they do not forgive. She's the only one of Salman's ex-gfs to never forgive him and I've always felt she never truly forgave SRK either. Only agreed to be on cordial terms with him because of how small the industry is and because of his close relationship to the Bachchans and Abhishek. Abhishek does not like playing second to anyone but he doesn't mind taking supporting roles behind SRK, having done it twice. And even now their kids are at school together. Very noticeable that she never does cameos for him like in Om Shanti Om, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, or Zero. She has a much better relationship with the "lesser" Kapoors like doing Fanney Khan for Anil Kapoor, being first choice for English Vinglish which was produced by Boney Kapoor, and even as far back as her item song in Shakti: The Power.

Based on this footage of how badly she was injured by Salman before her Filmfare win (for their shared film no less), I'm convinced she told Salman that he was lesser than SRK.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2PDEuwsoeJ


SRK must have been very desperate though with all his leading ladies unable to do the film. Kajol pregnant and unwilling to betray Aish especially when Aish was working so closely with Ajay. Juhi unfortunately out of the race now after Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani flopped. I can't imagine the conversations between SRK and Juhi when they have to come to the decision that she can't be his lead heroine anymore. And the next time she'll play alongside him in their joint production, she'll play his sister-in-law. Then Amisha was approached but her manager says no without even consulting her. It doesn't shock me that SRK was interested in working with her. She was being pursued by Bhansali and Farah Khan and based on SRK's issues with Hrithik and wanting to prove his dominance, it makes sense that he would want to take Hrithik's leading lady and prove she was an even better match for him. Meanwhile, all the other 90s actresses like Madhuri, Karishma, etc. have all retired at this point. I wonder why SRK never consulted Preity though but considering this was the year 2003, she was likely booked since all three of the most successful films that year starred her. I wonder if SRK also held annoyance that Preity was working with two stars he's not on good terms with: Hrithik who SRK didn't like and Sunny who didn't like SRK.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago
#8

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I never knew Gauri asked SRK to take a break from Aish. My guess is that she felt it would cause a rift in SRK and Salman's friendship. Have you noticed that the two major fights between SRK and Salman were always over his girlfriends, Aish and then Katrina? I think Gauri must have sensed that Salman did not approve of how successful the SRK/Aishwarya pairing was, both in the public, and in terms of them as friends and co-workers in private life.

We've already seen from his comments on Devdas that he was mighty angry at being passed over for the film. His comments about how Bhansali only hires troubled people and SRK, Aish, and Madhuri are all troubled, only he isn't. 

Interestingly, another poster on here with connections to Aish said that she doesn't have good feelings towards SRK anymore either. That when the Jawan cameo was sent to her, she didn't give it a second thought before rejecting because she feels he has monopolized the film business. We also know that Aish is a Scorpio and they do not forgive. She's the only one of Salman's ex-gfs to never forgive him and I've always felt she never truly forgave SRK either. Only agreed to be on cordial terms with him because of how small the industry is and because of his close relationship to the Bachchans and Abhishek. Abhishek does not like playing second to anyone but he doesn't mind taking supporting roles behind SRK, having done it twice. And even now their kids are at school together. Very noticeable that she never does cameos for him like in Om Shanti Om, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, or Zero. She has a much better relationship with the "lesser" Kapoors like doing Fanney Khan for Anil Kapoor, being first choice for English Vinglish which was produced by Boney Kapoor, and even as far back as her item song in Shakti: The Power.

Based on this footage of how badly she was injured by Salman before her Filmfare win (for their shared film no less), I'm convinced she told Salman that he was lesser than SRK.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2PDEuwsoeJ


SRK must have been very desperate though with all his leading ladies unable to do the film. Kajol pregnant and unwilling to betray Aish especially when Aish was working so closely with Ajay. Juhi unfortunately out of the race now after Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani flopped. I can't imagine the conversations between SRK and Juhi when they have to come to the decision that she can't be his lead heroine anymore. And the next time she'll play alongside him in their joint production, she'll play his sister-in-law. Then Amisha was approached but her manager says no without even consulting her. It doesn't shock me that SRK was interested in working with her. She was being pursued by Bhansali and Farah Khan and based on SRK's issues with Hrithik and wanting to prove his dominance, it makes sense that he would want to take Hrithik's leading lady and prove she was an even better match for him. Meanwhile, all the other 90s actresses like Madhuri, Karishma, etc. have all retired at this point. I wonder why SRK never consulted Preity though but considering this was the year 2003, she was likely booked since all three of the most successful films that year starred her. I wonder if SRK also held annoyance that Preity was working with two stars he's not on good terms with: Hrithik who SRK didn't like and Sunny who didn't like SRK.

in all your essays , you very selectively and conveniently forget to mention that it was Rani who the film was offered to even before Ash . Very hard to digest that a Rani reject was offered to Ash ? I have furnished enough proof to substantiate my statements . Srk’s interview tops the most . Yet you are going in circles about how the film was offered to all these flunky actresses . It was Rani who out of friendship did the film when her dates were available again . Just reminded you since you claim to be so unbiased with your opinions smiley39

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago
#9

Again, I love your insightful reasoning. It also reflects my thinking as Aish not 'forgiving' what she perceived as a betrayal (very Scorpion-like).

The rift/'fight' between Salman and SRK wasn't because of Katrina but eventually because of Aish getting mentioned in a way it should not have been done (alcohol and temper also playing a role)...the back and forth got more and more heated and nobody really succeeded to cool them down. Without Gauri dragging SRK out of the 'party'...well...don't want to imagine that.

It certainly had been SRK's desperation that brought Rani (again) in the picture...one of his genuine close friends...

Afterthought: It may not be popular but I think, those incidents happen for a reason (forces of the Universe working)...maybe Aish really wasn't the 'right' partner in this movie...and also not in future ones...

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago
#10

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

in all your essays , you very selectively and conveniently forget to mention that it was Rani who the film was offered to even before Ash . Very hard to digest that a Rani reject was offered to Ash ? I have furnished enough proof to substantiate my statements . Srk’s interview tops the most . Yet you are going in circles about how the film was offered to all these flunky actresses . It was Rani who out of friendship did the film when her dates were available again . Just reminded you since you claim to be so unbiased with your opinions smiley39

This phrase alone invalidates anything you have to say. Flunky actresses lol. Rani has the least box office history out of all of them. DDLJ runs in theaters to this day and is an all-time blockbuster. Not even counting Kajol's other massive films like KKHH and K3G. Amisha Patel's first two films were all-time blockbusters. Now she's got a third with Gadar 2 and Gadar 3 is in the making as well. 2003's top three films were all ruled by Preity Zinta. Veer-Zaara was a blockbuster and #1 of its year. Salaam Namaste was the #1 movie overseas, beating Bunty Aur Babli by far. Kya Kehna was a superhit and all of Preity's films with Saif were super successful, with a 100% track record. Meanwhile Rani's comeback film with Saif was a huge flop and it's not their first flop film together either.

You very selectively only read and post about what you feel you can respond to, although even then I manage to poke holes in all your so-called theories that you do respond about. I have seen your "evidence" and am not impressed. Especially when you have denied other stories of casting like claiming Rani was first for Bhool Bhulaiyaa before Aish, that Aish and Kareena were not originally up for Black first, etc. I'm sure you've denied that Parineeta was offered to Aish originally or maybe you will just call her names like you did with Kajol, Aish, and Amisha when I reminded you that Rani was never even up for the role in Gadar. I dread to see your reaction to KJo admitting that Aish was his first choice for K3G. Interesting that for both K3G and KHNH, Rani was never even in the running. KJo clearly preferred Kajol, Aish, and Preity. And even KANK she only got on the basis of Kajol refusing as Rani was only going to get a supporting role, as usual. Meanwhile Yash Raj Films never felt Rani had any potential being romantically cast with SRK unlike Juhi, Madhuri, Karishma, Kajol, Aishwarya, Preity, Anushka, Katrina, Deepika, etc. Heck, even Tabu got her only onscreen role with SRK in a Rani YRF film. In Saathiya, SRK had no screentime with Rani and another actress was deemed the better choice for his onscreen partner.

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 1 months ago