Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wondergirl147 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Can you get me the details of an arshi ff where arnav throws a pregnent khushi out of RM. Later upon realization goes to lucknow where khushi lives with buaji and her son whom she had named arush. Khushi allows him to meet his son but does not get effected by his apologies. She goes on to marry her friend who had encountered a similar fate due to loved one(his love interest was anjali di). Anjali tries hard to convince him of her love. But the duo proceed to the wedding rituals. And at last khushi forgives arnav on her wedding day, and let anjali get married to her love interest. 

Can anyone please help???? 

fatizkmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Looking for an ff. Kushi and arnav have huge age difference. Arnav bring her home ...kushi is similar to a girl arushi. Writer had shift her work to website.

Ishfying thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Seema978

Okay I have one more. However, the only thing I remember is Khushi and Arnav were childhood friends and she dances to the song aye chori tu tapori. 

Would love any help finding these stories!!

Hi! The one you're talking is I'm guessing to be "Love Interrupted" by lazyleaves. They're childhood neighbors cum enemies though . 

Hope it helps!!

Ishfying thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ILoveBernie

Can I get some story names/links where Arnav already has a kid?

And there was a story where Khushi was looking after Payal and Akash's child. Then Suddenly one day Arnav came back and threatened Khushi maybe? But they started looking after the kid together.

And some jealousy/possessive stories would be nice too😏😊

Hi, You can check out Making Khushi Mine 1 . Athough Arnav isn't the father but he is the legal custodian of his sister's babies after her death. He seeks Khushi's assistance in looking after the babies. There are elements of jealousy and possessiveness in the same story as you can make out from the title itself where Arnav sets out to make Khushi his.

There's Making Khushi Mine 2 too available on Amazon which is totally unrelated to the first one but keeps up with core theme of Arnav setting out to make Khushi his.

zarya thumbnail

I am searching for a story, where Khushi is engaged to her friend who is an actor and then they meet on the set Arnav who was broken on seeing them together but still hates Khushi because of their hidden past. Khushi also was heart broken due to Arnav and is ready to move on with her fiance. 

The story goes about what happend in the past. Why is Arnav hating Khushi and why is she hating him. There are many characters as Arnav's parents, Arnav's Ex-girlfriend etc...

Arnav is a film director and comes from a rich background. 

Thanks in advance. 

y.deepthy thumbnail

Hi , I am looking for an ff when after the basketball match I think Kushi goes missing. In this Anjali is a negative character and will be reponsible for Khushi’s miscarriage. Khushi becomes Khushi divan and enters raizada house. In this there a baby called Pari who becomes mute due to hers parents accident. Later Arnav and Khushi  adopt her.

Thanks.

Originally posted by: zarya

I am searching for a story, where Khushi is engaged to her friend who is an actor and then they meet on the set Arnav who was broken on seeing them together but still hates Khushi because of their hidden past. Khushi also was heart broken due to Arnav and is ready to move on with her fiance. 

The story goes about what happend in the past. Why is Arnav hating Khushi and why is she hating him. There are many characters as Arnav's parents, Arnav's Ex-girlfriend etc...

Arnav is a film director and comes from a rich background. 

Thanks in advance. 

I am not sure, but it sounds like Careless Whispers by Meera.  Arnav was married to Lavanya and she goes into a coma for a long time and then passes away!  Khushi was engaged to NK, but that was for the world.  Khushi and Arnav had a past and they dislike each other at the beginning of the story.  It also has film back ground.  It is not available to read now.  Meera made it private.

Cheers..

zarya thumbnail

That sounds amazing I would deffo read that thank you 😉.. but that's not the one i'm searching 😭.. NK and Lavanya are not in the picture...

iam_monstaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Does anyone have blog link to "Before the Last Sun Set." I read it a long time ago and wanted to experience it again.

arshi0615 thumbnail

Originally posted by: seabeauty

2. Khushi and ASR both are actors. ASR is engaged to producers daughter Sheetal. Khushi mom has cancer and dies. Khushi moves to Canada to live with her uncle and his twin daughters. ASR finds her and they get married. 

I too hv been searching for this ff for a long tym...forgot its name 😭 If anyone know please share its name