Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jivi44 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi can anyone tell me name of story where Arnav meet Khushi in Lucknow bazar shopping with anjali she works in Sheesh Mahal and funny way he falls in love and arrange marriage happen.

2. Khushi running orphanage with many children's and her baba a musician and Arnav falls for her Khushi body have burn marks due to past accidents.

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The second story you have mentioned is a very famous story and written by Smitar .The name of the story is Keeping kushi.  Do read her other stories as well  they are very  interesting.

diyaARSHI thumbnail

the first one is Marrying Khushi by Smitar.

Edited by diyaARSHI - 2 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

A user rachs is trying to get access to "head over heels" blog. The author has written chains of silver, parallel passions, etc.

If someone who has access to this blog could drop a message to the writer on her behalf, we would be grateful.

Love,

Stuti

I am not reading any of her stories Stuti and have no access to her or her blog. Sorry. 

kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hi, there was an ArHi FF, in which Dhruv is Arnav's younger brother, and he secretly loved Lavanya, who was thrown out of the AR mansion. Khushi is married to Arnav, and I can't remember much, except that in one scene, Arnav is angry, and no one goes to pacify him, for which Khushi berates the entire family. Also, Khushi has a brother, who was Anjali's boyfriend at some point, I think his name was Karan.

It will be a great help if someone can tell me the name, and maybe share the link. Thank you in advance.

Have posted this before, but got no reply.

manya17699 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi, could anyone help me regarding fanfiction post khushi's mrs india crowning?

ranoovs thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi, Can i also Get the Head over heels blog link. Never read her stories. 

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hi guys,

Please help me find 2 stories 

1) Shyam is Khushi’s brother and he has been framed for some crime. Arnav’s dad is a judge and he has sentenced him. But he ask Akash to get Arnav in this case as he knows Shyam is innocent. 

2) Arnav, Akash and Khushi are college friends. Arnav loves Khushi but Khushi and Akash are in a relationship. Akash meets with an accident while on death bed he tells Khushi there is someone who loves her …

Please help me search these stories

Bluegrass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noor1234

I'm searching for a story . where arshi married , arnav married khushi because of Nani and khushi married arnav for garima . Arnav loved some else i think lavanya . They planned to divorce after 6 month . Both stayed in seperate room . between that arnav got ill and khushi take care him . Arnav start to fall for khushi . Lavanya also broke up with arnav bcz she start love someone else . Arnav registered khushi name as Khushi singh raizada in college from hiding khushi and blame aman he mistakenly did . 

Khushi come to AR with friend to interview ASR . khushi got hurt and arnav take care .  i think hit on table .

please anyone know this story . it's a short story

This sounds really cute. Bumping it up.

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bluegrass

This sounds really cute. Bumping it up.

i have read a ss with similar plot.

its vivaah by tintin rubble 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4147118