Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sp576 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I read a fan fiction few years back where Arnav and Khushi are pen pals. Khushi is an orphan. They bith decide to meet and there is an accident. Arnav goes with Aman in search of Khushi but can’t find her. After few years they meet again accidentally but they do not recognize each other. Khushi is a doctor and Arnav I think is an army officer. 

Aman and anjali I think are a couple. 

Please let me know the name of the FF.

Thanks in advance.

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

Originally posted by: sp576

I read a fan fiction few years back where Arnav and Khushi are pen pals. Khushi is an orphan. They bith decide to meet and there is an accident. Arnav goes with Aman in search of Khushi but can’t find her. After few years they meet again accidentally but they do not recognize each other. Khushi is a doctor and Arnav I think is an army officer. 

Aman and anjali I think are a couple. 

Please let me know the name of the FF.

Thanks in advance.

Hey! πŸ˜Š

The FF is "In this moment" by BlueMystique / Ridz. It has been removed from IF and posted on an open blog. But it is incomplete as of now πŸ˜…. 

It is a really beautiful tale and I hope the author finishes it someday, though the blog has been inactive since long so the chances are less. πŸ˜’

I hope I could help. πŸ˜Š

Love,

Stuti

P.S. Thank you for reminding me of this one after so long.  I might read it again. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ssttuuttii - 4 years ago
Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I'm searching for a story . where arshi married , arnav married khushi because of Nani and khushi married arnav for garima . Arnav loved some else i think lavanya . They planned to divorce after 6 month . Both stayed in seperate room . between that arnav got ill and khushi take care him . Arnav start to fall for khushi . Lavanya also broke up with arnav bcz she start love someone else . Arnav registered khushi name as Khushi singh raizada in college from hiding khushi and blame aman he mistakenly did . 

Khushi come to AR with friend to interview ASR . khushi got hurt and arnav take care .  i think hit on table .

please anyone know this story . it's a short story

sp576 thumbnail

Stuti, thank you for getting back to me. Yes, it is a beautiful story. 

Do you by any chance have the link to the blog. I goggles for it and was not able to find it.

Thank you.

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

Originally posted by: sp576

Stuti, thank you for getting back to me. Yes, it is a beautiful story. 

Do you by any chance have the link to the blog. I goggles for it and was not able to find it.

Thank you.

Hey! πŸ˜Š

Sorry for getting back so late. Here's the link -

https://inthismomentbyridz.wordpress.com/

Enjoy reading! πŸ₯³

Love,

Stuti

Edited by ssttuuttii - 4 years ago
priyankaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello Arshians, 

I am coming back to the forum almost like after 8 yearsπŸ™‚..yeah i know a way to long.. but i really need help in finding two of the stories i left in between due to studies n then job..

But i would love to know the ending as my Inbox has exceeded limit it is hard to find the updates.

The first one -SS -Babies on board

The second one- OS - Our 9 months..

Thanks... πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

Originally posted by: priyankaa

Hello Arshians, 

I am coming back to the forum almost like after 8 yearsπŸ™‚..yeah i know a way to long.. but i really need help in finding two of the stories i left in between due to studies n then job..

But i would love to know the ending as my Inbox has exceeded limit it is hard to find the updates.

The first one -SS -Babies on board

The second one- OS - Our 9 months..

Thanks... πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Hey! πŸ˜Š

Here you go

1. Babies on board by crazyyfan

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3143026

2. Our 9 months by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

(actually there is an FF and a standalone OS of the same name by the same author. I'm posting links for both 😊.)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3070817 (FF)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3726085 (OS)

I hope these were the ones you're looking for. Happy reading πŸ₯³.

Love,

Stuti

priyankaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi, 

These are the ones.. thanks a ton dear for giving the links..

Lots of love, 

Priyanka

Nikky.divi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The first one is :: Love interrupted and the second one is let’s fall in love 

poo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi. I'm searching story where shashi works in company owned by Arnav's dad. Khushi joins Arnav's college and he forcefully kissed her on first day. One of his friend makes their video due to which their family gets them married. Gradually they fall in love but his friend takes Arnav's whole property, then they shift to some other place, from where Arnav starts his business. Khushi even lost their baby, due to Arnav's friend. After leap, they take revenge and even have twins.

Please help me find this story.