New Arhi SS :"Vivaah" ~ Sneak Peak of Part 3 (13/10)

tintin_ruble thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi All

Happy Ganesh Chathurthi.. πŸ˜›

I am quite busy since I have holidays. So I wont be updating any other stories today..

But here posting my next story Prologue...πŸ˜† 
I will start this after ending one of my other stories.. Hope you all like this too.. 😳 I will send pms on Tuesday.

Prologue

"I am really flabbergasted that  my Di and my girl friend Lavanya Kshyap have gone insane listening to that Priest's words. Who believes in matching Kundali's in this generation Di? And what the hell does he mean by 2 marriages? Why will I marry twice when I have only one girl friend?" , he blasted looking at the two ladies whom he cared the most.

Anjali came forward to ease his worry.

Anjali: Chotte Whatever the Priest has told us until now never failed.  So we cannot ignore this matter. He said you have 2 marriages written in your fate. The first marriage will last only for 6 months.

Lavanya: And I will never prefer to be your first wife Arnav if our marriage is going to break off after that. So me and Di have decided. We are finding a girl for you who will marry you, be your first wife and then when this marriage ends after 6 months, you will be marrying me, divorcing her. Its simple.

Arnav: Simple? You think its simple for you Lavanya, not me. This is crap, ridiculous! And tell me why would  any girl marry for 6 months? Where will you find a girl like that?

Anjali: Money , Chotte. There are so many needful people around who want money to fulfill their household needs. And I have even chose a girl like that. She is nice, simple and most importantly needs money to cure her Father's paralysis. I will talk to her tomorrow.

Lavanya: Wow Di. WHose that girl?

Anjali: Khushi Gupta. She is Shyam's assistant in the court. I have met her twice before and really she is a good girl who can help us out.

Arnav: Stop it Di. That is so cheap! How  can you risk a woman's life like that? SO what if she needs money, this is not a way to insult her morals.

Anjali: What if she agrees? Will you marry her then ?

Anjali and Lavanya both pouted and looked with pleading eyes. He sighed in frustration anger and  left the room without even responding back but they both knew he will agree soon. After all he loves them too much to do such sacrifices.

Edited by tintin_ruble - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tintin_ruble thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
zehr_akhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting,cant wait continue soon
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is so interesting.. waiting..
pjroy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
new ff..wow,m loving it...wating fr chap 1..
plz updt wdng scare...
EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting prologue..Edited by HUMII10592 - 9 years ago
moonlight2630 thumbnail
Wow fantastic concept seriously tumhare mind mein ideas aate kaha se hai.
Plz update soon and one more thing may be I m late to replying you but I will surely reply you. 
mehak06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am amused characters like anjali and lavanya exist...
blackkitty thumbnail
wow nice storyline.
lovely continue soon.
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Nice n unusual concept!!