Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mssujeetha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi

I am searching for an Arshi ff. 

Khushi 's father died and she has to marry  Arnav due to her Father's last wish. Their marriage is hidden from Arnav's family. 

Actually Khushi's father is also a famous business man and he dies due to the betrayal from his friend who is Arnav's Mama Manohar. 

Khushi come and stay in RM. 

Then she finds out Manohar is the reason for her father's death. The whole family hates Manohar. 

Arnav and khushi marry in front of the family . They got for honeymoon to London where Khushi's home is there. 

That's all I remember. 

Please someone can help to find this story. 

Thanks in advance. 

teeeeeena thumbnail

I am searching for this story because it has been copied and posted on Wattpad without the author's knowledge.

The story goes like Arshi are engaged in childhood but just after their engagement khushi's family dies in a card accident and arnav's dadi and mother maya terms khushi as bad omen and breaks the engagement.

Fast forward to present khushi is adopted by her uncle and aunt garima and shashi and has a cousin named Nikhil Gupta.

She is engaged to karan Singhania and Arnav sees them both at a party and takes her home after giving her drugs.

Khushi gets to know about her engagement with Arnav which happened in the childhood and is heart broken.. and Arnav sends karan out of town so that he could convince khushi ..

That's all I remember please help me.

I really want the original author to know about this.

mini_kh thumbnail

Please help me remember the FF’s where Arnav n Khushi are best friends in school/college and fall in love, and also one where Khushi is a doctor in US n Arnav comes for a business trip and falls in love with her. 

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini_kh

Please help me remember the FF’s where Arnav n Khushi are best friends in school/college and fall in love, and also one where Khushi is a doctor in US n Arnav comes for a business trip and falls in love with her. 

The first description is too vague because there are many stories where Arnav and Khushi are best friends in college. Can you remember any other details?

Meanwhile, if you want to have a look, here's an index of College stories -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4665279

You can have a quick glance at the names in case something rings a bell 😊.

Love,

Stuti

cocacola1997 thumbnail

Hii I am looking for a story where arnav and Khushi study in foreign country and live as a roommate Khushi is from rich background and Arnav is from middle class. He work as a bartender he likes khushi and proposes her in front of whole college and Khushi reject him ........ after a few years leap Arnav is businessman and Khushi is children's psychological doctor .she came to Arnav house to treat arnav's sister Anjali's son  (Arnav is engaged ) .....arnav and Khushi always flights when khushi wears something black .....

Please tell me the name of the story...thanks in advance

nilaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's madhu s story I don't know story name.you can find in madhu  index

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes  this Arshi story is written by Madhu it is titled as TERE BIN

ReelyROSExx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Can anyone suggest me some good fanfictions .based on the MU track  

.  Like when their forced  marriage happens exactly as per his plan .. and he lets her go after 6 months and later comes to know the entire  truth . 

And his redemption thereafter. 

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ReelyROSExx

Can anyone suggest me some good fanfictions .based on the MU track  

.  Like when their forced  marriage happens exactly as per his plan .. and he lets her go after 6 months and later comes to know the entire  truth . 

And his redemption thereafter. 

There is an ongoing story on Wattpad with similar story line, called "Adhoori... Ashiqui" by vibinna . 

aspalas thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi dear

I also came after 08 years. I have no idea about the first one but I have read the 2nd one. It's called " let's fall in love " by the rain. It was not updated when I was regular to this forum.

Let's cheers for the old times.