Rashmi How HMs called her crying "Sympathy"(RaSim)

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

IVer : You must have gone through a lot of trouble inside the house, the way ur personal life was out on national tv, and u didn't have anybody to speak to but u handled with dignity

Rashmi : In the house even if u r crying, ppl say u r doing it for sympathy But thats not true, time comes when u break down, and u just want to Leave.....and at that time who will come and stand with u and give u right choices, is the right person,

Jinke dil mein nahi hota kuch wohi log aate hain, and I met a right person there Asim, and yeah Devoleena, the only 2 people there I could really connect with❤️

She really has been through a lot too in the house, and I exactly know which people she is talking about who were taunting her the sympathy thing😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i never heard anyone who is Rashmi fan become a non fan. So Rashmi only won and gained from this show even after all the agonies. It’s high time she should start focusing on her lose some weight and get ready to be face of tv. 

Edited by SriRani - 4 years ago
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SriRani

i never heard anyone who is Rashmi fan become a non fan. So Rashmi only won and gained from this show even after all the agonies. It’s high time she should start focusing on her lose some weight and get ready to be face of tv. 

Yeah she has a huge fanbase of her own who love her for her acting and dancing. Even at 34, she has a long long way to go, she still looks so cute.

born-leader thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

IVer : You must have gone through a lot of trouble inside the house, the way ur personal life was out on national tv, and u didn't have anybody to speak to but u handled with dignity

Rashmi : In the house even if u r crying, ppl say u r doing it for sympathy But thats not true, time comes when u break down, and u just want to Leave.....and at that time who will come and stand with u and give u right choices, is the right person,

Jinke dil mein nahi hota kuch wohi log aate hain, and I met a right person there Asim, and yeah Devoleena, the only 2 people there I could really connect with❤️

She really has been through a lot too in the house, and I exactly know which people she is talking about who were taunting her the sympathy thing😳

I felt for her when she said that she was with Arhaan because she was afraid the entire house would turn against him. Also, she was teased by Shukla over the keys thing to no end. Per us k uper Salman nay kab kuch bola