Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kaali_Widhwa

And what does it prove? Did he forget that he was the director of Piku, not the Producer? It had nothing to do with him even if Deepika was paid the highest. 

He has produced Piku himself along with directing it. Don't be so ignorant kaali widhwa, you've got one film for yourself now so don't disappoint.

No he has not. You can check it in Wikipedia and BOI site. He has not produced Piku. 

And don't worry about me. Natasha might not return but there are many other Kaali Widhwas in the world. Kaali Widhwa is a legend. Never gonna die.

Piku is produced by Rising Sun Films which is Shoojit and Ronnie Lahiri's company. For films that are produced by Rising Sun and directed by Shoojit, he gets credited for direction while Ronnie gets credited for Producer whereas for films like Pink which are produced by both and directed by someone else, Shoojit and Ronnie both get credited as producers.

https://youtu.be/X0hi9_sM0VU

Jab kuch jaanti nahi to kyun sir pakaa rahi ho? Tum asli wali Natasha hoich nahi sakti. You're an imitation. 😀

Edited by Khai_R_Haagi - 4 years ago
Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She was highest paid among Padmavat cast too. 

if women want to go to frontlines, then they should be allowed. why only men should face bullets and sacrifice their lives all the time. I agree with it😊

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

You want me to watch a half an hour video as your proof? Rehne do. But why isn't Shoojit credited as a Producer if he's producing the film? 

Did I ever say that I'm Natasha or Black Widow? Kaali Widhwa is actually an Indian radical feminist superhero of Raj comics.

Obviously you need to watch the half an hour video to get rid of your ignorance since the whole industry and everyone knows Piku is produced by Shoojit's production house.

And you actually think the Raj comics Kaali Widhwa is an original character?? It has it's inspiration from Black Widow herself.πŸ˜†

All the trash talking but you couldn't answer why Shoojit isn't credited as the producer if he produced the film. If he's not credited then it's not official.

Even Marvel has copied characters from DC so? What's your point?

Have already explained in my first post itself why Shoojit isn't credited producer of films like Piku while he is credited the same for films like Pink and Running Shaadi. Can't help if you can't understand and pass it off as trash talk.πŸ˜†

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

and now she has no career so kya mila?

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

and now she has no career so kya mila?

cash mila .πŸ˜†

What did you explain? You said he isn't credited as the producer because he's the director. My question is why? Why can't the director be credited as the producer if he's putting his money in the film? Looks like Miss know it all doesn't know that.

Because Shoojit looks after content and his business partner looks after finances. Their interviews have also mentioned the same. And at the end of the day, Piku is produced by Rising Sun Films- a production house they both own and are directors of and who have invested their money. So that automatically makes Shoojit a producer himself of the film. He doesn't have to be credited seperately and officially for him to become a producer of Piku.

Dum Lagaake Haisha and Sui Dhaaga are YRF films but Maneesh Sharma was credited as the producer of the film and not Aditya Chopra. Does that mean Aditya Chopra hasn't produced the film? No, right! Many production houses do that. They have their own ways and sets/deals of crediting people, there are many instances where some of the producers aren't even credited but they have still invested money in the films. You don't have to be a Miss know it all to understand that. You just need to be aware of what happens behind camera and production of films and have an interest in that field.