Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing update dear! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I am not gonna say it was worth the wait because seriously, you made me wait for a really long time. But can't describe how awesome this chapter has been.

The correlation between the five elements and Daivik and a good KS has been awesome. I could have never imagined something like this. It was super neat and now everything makes sense. 

So as usual, Baldie got saved! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But at least they know about the weapon. I am sure the next chapters are gonna be even more interesting. πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž

Can't wait for it.

Iss bar itni bhi na tadpana! Jaldi update karna! 

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!! (Piya's tone)          

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing update dear! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Is it really?? Thank you so much... πŸ˜Š

I am not gonna say it was worth the wait because seriously, you made me wait for a really long time. But can't describe how awesome this chapter has been.

Yeah, I know I made you wait for quite a long time, nine days to be exact...

The correlation between the five elements and Daivik and a good KS has been awesome. I could have never imagined something like this. It was super neat and now everything makes sense. 

Everything made sense?? Thank God!! Bas yahi tension tha... Kuch ajeeb na likha ho humne...

Well, basically everyone is made up of the five elements but being a Daivik, these powers should take the forefront. Bas yahi idea dimag main tha. To correlate kar diya...

So as usual, Baldie got saved! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

So, what did you think? I'd kill off our Bald and Beautiful Panditji or what??

But at least they know about the weapon. I am sure the next chapters are gonna be even more interesting. πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž

Can't wait for it.

Well yes, they know about the weapon... But abhi weapon dhoondhna baaki hai mere dost!!

And about the upcoming chapters being interesting... Well, I won't give a guarantee but yes, I'll try my best to meet up to your expectations...

Iss bar itni bhi na tadpana! Jaldi update karna! 

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!! (Piya's tone)          

I'll try my level best to update the chapters soon... 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Is it really?? Thank you so much... πŸ˜Š

It is! πŸ˜³

So, what did you think? I'd kill off our Bald and Beautiful Panditji or what??

Of course not! but you can't help but laugh when you think about everything he has survived. πŸ˜† Even a fall from 40th Floor. πŸ˜²

I'll try my level best to update the chapters soon... 

Thanks!!! πŸ€—

On a side note, I'll update my second chapter within the next hour. Do read it and give your review. Lamba wala! πŸ˜› But it's quite long. So read it when you have enough time. πŸ˜Š

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

It is! πŸ˜³

Thanks... πŸ€—

Of course not! but you can't help but laugh when you think about everything he has survived. πŸ˜† Even a fall from 40th Floor. πŸ˜²

Ab bhai, our Panditji has superhuman skills... To survive to karenge hi na? πŸ˜†

Khair, yahan kaun sa 40th floor se phenka gaya tha? 

Thanks!!! πŸ€—

πŸ€—

On a side note, I'll update my second chapter within the next hour. Do read it and give your review. Lamba wala! πŸ˜› But it's quite long. So read it when you have enough time. πŸ˜Š

Yayyy!!!! πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wow wow wow, Nikki kya sixers maare hai tumne.

Damn interesting, Panditji attacked and saved. 

Plus all detailing,of DD, GM telling powers of 5, then Ansh also has to participate and they have to figure out everything. Antakasur mark is interesting..

Update soon.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Wow wow wow, Nikki kya sixers maare hai tumne.

Damn interesting, Panditji attacked and saved. 

Plus all detailing,of DD, GM telling powers of 5, then Ansh also has to participate and they have to figure out everything. Antakasur mark is interesting..

Update soon.

Really?? Was it that interesting?

Well yes... Panditji attacked and saved. He is a Superman himself, nahi? πŸ˜†

Well, DD ka kuch na kuch connection to banana hi tha... Plus there has to be some point which makes Ansh different from other KS's... And the panch tatva relation with Daivik was a last minute inspiration...

Yes, everyone has to participate and have to figure out a lot of things...especially Antakasur's identity.

Will try to update the next part soon... πŸ˜Š

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Really?? Was it that interesting?

Well yes... Panditji attacked and saved. He is a Superman himself, nahi? πŸ˜†

Well, DD ka kuch na kuch connection to banana hi tha... Plus there has to be some point which makes Ansh different from other KS's... And the panch tatva relation with Daivik was a last minute inspiration...

Yes, everyone has to participate and have to figure out a lot of things...especially Antakasur's identity.

Will try to update the next part soon... πŸ˜Š

Ofc! You write the details beautifully.

Of course.

True!!

Thanks.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Two days later is Pia's birthday...

Birthdays are always special... But what if your birthday is about to turn your death day???

This is what is going to happen with Pia... While the entire family is busy with the preparations of her birthday, the danger has started looming over her life... 

Unbeknownst to her, two black powers are behind her life... They want to kill her to become immortal. One, who they already know... Their arch enemy, the Ekayan, Mohona. But the second?? They have absolutely no idea who he or she is or where he or she is at the current moment...

Will Nishant and Ansh be able to save Pia before it is too late??? Will evil succeed or will goodness fight back??

Table of contents:

Prologue: The Rise Of Antakasur

Chapter 01: An Important Day

Chapter 02: What Does The Future Hold

Chapter 03: At Rathod House

Chapter 04: At Rathod House (contd)

Chapter 05: At Nishant's House

Chapter 06: Mohona Strikes A Deal

Chapter 07: The Locket is Broken

Chapter 08: Is Rudra Antakasur?

Chapter 09: The Information

Hi Nikki today i had read all 9 chapters and its  really an exciting story πŸ˜ŠSuspense is very high. What will happen to Pia now , what is Rudra Identity and last phone call to Nishant . So much mystery really a thrilling storyπŸ‘.

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Hi Nikki today i had read all 9 chapters and its  really an exciting story πŸ˜ŠSuspense is very high. What will happen to Pia now , what is Rudra Identity and last phone call to Nishant . So much mystery really a thrilling storyπŸ‘.

Hey Megha!! πŸ€—

Seeing you after a long time...

Thank you so much... I'm glad you liked the story. Antakasur's identity will be revealed soon.

And the phone call to Nishant... Agle chapter main pata chal jayega ki kiska call tha...

By the way, we have also written a few more stories... Do check the next page of the main forum if you feel like... πŸ˜Š

Also, should I pm you too along with the others when I update the chapters?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago