Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Nikki!!! 😎

First of all, I am extremely sorry for this delay! Was occupied with some assignments. 😒

Coming to your story, I wish I had read it earlier because today I have mellowed down a little bit with the last episode and everything. 😭

But frankly, I felt the dialogues to be a bit repetitive and Ved way too selfish. I mean she is selfish when it comes to Ansh, but she wouldn't be this persistent when it came down to Piya also. Plus the Gs seemed too dumb even by their standard. 

Ansh 😈 I expected a lot more. Yeh to galiya bhi de de, to bhi sanskari wale hi dete hain.  He controlled himself rather quickly.  I wish he had blasted the others too. 😈

Anyway, the major portion is still left and all the best with that! 👍🏼

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hello... 🤗

Like I said earlier, there is no need to say sorry. Besides, I always say, do post your reviews when you have free time. 😊

Important things come first, these can come later too...

I can understand... In fact, after reading the WU and your post, even I have mellowed down.

Well, TBH I had written this in two separate pages... And I posted it by taking breaks in between and that too I didn't edit it later on. This is the main reason why the dialogues became so repititive.

This is what happens when your diary finishes in the middle of a chapter and you have to write on a new one... 😆

TBH, I am not satisfied with this chapter... Nor am I very much happy. Isiliye end main likha tha ki agar achha na lage, to clearly bol dena ki chapter achha nahi tha...

Like I said earlier too, the flow was lost as my diary finished before I could complete the chapter... So, bas ye chapter khatam kar diya taki I can take Piansh and Ni-Sa out of the house.

Thank you so much... 🤗

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Well, you are gonna be a lot more emotional when you watch the episode at night. 😊

And don't worry. It's just one chapter and that too a minor one. Remember I told you about a FF I had once written for a friend? In some chapters I just added details because they were important but I felt exhausted myself. I think I was happier than her when I could finally get to the original story. 😆

So no problem at all. Take your time. 

One good thing about today's episode - I have finally gotten the much needed push to finish my FF. In fact, brainstorming right now. I just hope the ending can become at least 10% of the real one.  

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Well, you are gonna be a lot more emotional when you watch the episode at night. 😊

Well, I guess so...

And don't worry. It's just one chapter and that too a minor one. Remember I told you about a FF I had once written for a friend? In some chapters I just added details because they were important but I felt exhausted myself. I think I was happier than her when I could finally get to the original story. 😆

I agree it is a minor chapter... And yes, I remember what you told about that FF.

Here, I was actually annoyed on my diary... Galat time par khatam ho gayi. And then, I didn't even edit it after I posted that. This is the main reason of my disappointment that it didn't turn out to be what I wanted.

So no problem at all. Take your time. 

Well, next chapter is almost finished... I might post it by Wed.

One good thing about today's episode - I have finally gotten the much needed push to finish my FF. In fact, brainstorming right now. I just hope the ending can become at least 10% of the real one.  

Arre waah!! Now, this is a really good news... I have been waiting for your story... 

I am so excited now!!! 🥳 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Chapter: 04

At Rathod House (contd.)

While Ansh was upstairs in his room, packing his bags, Pia decided to leave without Ansh

Pia: Baba, hume chalna chahiye...

Sa: Par Di, Ansh Jiju ke kaha hai na ki wo bhi humare saath chalenge?

Pia: Haan par main Ansh ki jaan khatre main nahi daalna chahti.

Ni: Theek hai Gudiya... Jaisi tumhari marzi.

They reached the lift. Saavi pressed the lift button and it's doors opened. Nishant and Saavi entered the lift first with Pia following close behind. As soon as Pia's foot touched the threshold of the lift, she was thrown back into the house with a great force.

A painful cry escaped her mouth

"AAAAAHHHH!!!"

This was heard by Ansh and the others.

Everyone rushed into the hall on hearing Pia's cry. They saw Pia fallen on the ground rubbing her elbow and Nishant and Saavi kneeling besides her.

Ansh rushed to Pia and picked her up in his arms. He made her sit on the sofa.

Ansh: Tum theek ho na Pia?

Pia: Haan, main theek hoon...

Ved: Par ye sab hua kaise? Tum gir kaise gayi?

Pia: Pata nahi Maa... Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaya. Sab kuch itna achanak se ho gaya. Baba, Saavi aur main lift main jaa rahe the. Baba aur Saavi to lift main ghus gaye par jaise hi main andar jaane lagi, mujhe achanak se kuch shock jaisa laga aur main ek jhatke se peeche gir gayi.

Ansh: Par aisa kaise ho sakta hai? (Suddenly he realised that Pia was about to leave without him) Aur tum mere bina hi jaa rahi thi? Maine kaha tha na ki main bhi saath main chalunga?

Pia: Wo... Wo main tumhari jaan khatre main nahi daalna chahti thi.

Ansh was about to say something but Nishant interrupted him...

Ni: Ye sab chhodo... Pehle hume ye dekhna hoga ki Gudiya aakhir lift main kyon nahi ghus payi...

Sa: Dad, kahin yahan par koi protection shield to nahi jo Di ko bahar jaane se rok rahi hai?

Suddenly a familiar voice startled them...

"Bilkul sahi kaha tumne..."

They whirled around in the direction of the voice... Standing there with her eyes glowing and her braid swishing was their arch enemy, Mohona with a killer smirk plastered on her face...

They all were shocked... Mohona slowly walked towards them.

Mo: Bilkul sahi kaha tumne... Is ghar ke aas paas ek suraksha kavach bana hua hai.

Sa: Aur ye sab tumne kiya hai?

Mo: Mere alawa aur kaun hai jo aisa kar sakta hai?

Ved: Par kyon?

Mo: Taaki meri pyaari Bahurani is ghar se bahar na jaa sake... Mujhe apni Bahurani ko agle do dino tak surakshit jo rakhna hai...

Ansh: Kya matlab hai aapka? 

Mo: Kyon tumhare Sasurji ne tumhe kuch bataya nahi kya? Chalo koi baat nahi... Aaram se pooch lena. Filhal main sirf itna bata doon ki main ise is ghar main kaid kar rahi hoon taki koi aur is tak na pahunch sake...

Pia: To mujhe ghar main kaid rakhne ka kya matlab hai? Agar mujhe maarna hi chahti ho to abhi maar do... Kaid karke kya karna chahti ho?

Mo: Lagta hai tumhare baap ne tumhe kuch bhi nahi bataya. (Turning towards Nishant) Ye kya baat hui Reevavanshi Ji? Aapne apni beti aur damad ko kuch bhi nahi bataya? (Turning back towards Pia) Tumhare baap ne bhale hi tumhe kuch ba bataya ho par main tumhe itna bata doon ki main tumhe aaj nahi maarungi. Main tumhe do din baad maarungi.

Chai: P...Pia ke janamdin par?

Mo: Janmdin nahi Maran Din...

She walked upto the calendar and tapped at it with her fingernail... Then she picked up a marker and encircled the dates 28th and 29th...

Mo: Dhyaan se dekh lo Bahurani... Bas do din hain tumhare paas. Jee lo apne pati aur apne parivaar ke saath. Kyonki uske baad tum inhe hamesha ke liye chhod kar chali jaogi...

Everyone was tensed on hearing these words. In their tension, they did not see Saavi making her way towards Devi Maa's idol where the Trivaar was kept.

Saavi was really angry... She picked up the Trivaar and rushed towards Mohona...

But Mohona was quick. Before Saavi could realise, she found herself dangling in air and Mohona's braid around her neck, choking her...

Mohona was furious...

Mo: Tum log maanoge nahi!! Main yahan kisi ko maarne ke iraade se nahi aayi thi... Par ab lagta hai mujhe apna irada badalna padega. (Glaring at Saavi) Mere haatho marne ka shauk hai na tumhe? To chalo, tumhara ye shauk bhi main poora kar deti hoon...

She pulled Saavi closer, released the grip of her braid and grabbed her neck. She was about to eat her age when suddenly she heard a voice...

"Ruk jao Mohona!!"

She turned around... It was Pia who had stopped her.

Pia: Chhodo meri behen ko. Warna achha nahi hoga...

Mo: Achha tu mujhe rokegi? Mat bhool, teri shaktiyan dheere-dheere kamzor ho rahi hain... Tu mera kuch nahi bigad payegi.

Pia: Mana ki main tumhara kuch nahi bigaad sakti... Par tumhe apne iraade main kamyab hone se rok to sakti hoon na?

Mo: Matlab kya hai tera?

Pia: Matlab ye...

In a flash she took out her Khanjar and placed it on her neck...

Pia: Tum mujhe do din baad maarna chahti ho na? Lekin agar main hi zinda nahi rahi to tum kise maarogi?

Mo: Main jaanti hoon tu aisa kuch nahi karegi...

Pia: To tum mujhe jaanti hi nahi ho Mohona... Tumhe rokne ke liye main kisi bhi hadd tak jaa sakti hoon. Phir chahe uske liye mujhe apni jaan hi kyon na leni pade. Meri behen ko chhodo aur yahan se chali jao warna...

Saying this, she slowly began to press the Khanjar on her neck. Ansh saw a small cut appearing on the skin of her neck and a few drops of blood oozing out of it. He immediately rushed towards Pia and tried to snatch the Khanjar out of her hand.

Ansh: Kya kar rahi ho Pia? Chhodo ise...

Pia: Chhodo mera haath Ansh... Main ise kamyab nahi hone dungi.

Mohona also saw that cut and the blood. She realised that Pia could go to any extent to stop her and save her family, even if it meant taking her own life. And right now, keeping Pia alive for the next two days was the most important thing for Mohona. 

So, she reluctantly released Saavi from her hold and decided to leave from there.

She was not much worried about Pia. In any case, Pia won't be going out of the house for the next two days which meant that she could easily keep an eye on her. 

After Mohona had left, Pia removed the Khanjar from her neck and put it back in its sheath. Saavi put a band-aid on the cut on Pia's neck. 

After all this was over, they decided that they should be leaving... But the question arose... How will they take Pia out of the house? The protection shield prevented Pia from leaving. Pia turned to Nishant...

Pia: Baba, jab tak ye suraksha kavach hai tab tak main is ghar se bahar nahi jaa sakti... To hum kya karenge? Ise todenge kaise?

Ansh: Upar se ye dikhayi bhi nahi de raha hai... To pata kaise chalega ki ye kaisa kavach hai?

Ni: Uske liye mere paas ek tareeka hai... (Turning towards Vedashree) Vedashree ji, aapke paas Ganga jal to hoga na?

Ved: Haan hai na Nishant Ji... Main abhi laati hoon.

Nishant took the Ganga jal in his hands and sprinkled it over the lift door. Soon, they could see a faint greenish wall. 

Ni: Ye hara rang bata raha hai ki ye suraksha kavach Daayan Vriksh ki jado ki madad se banaya gaya hai. Ise ek Daayan Vanshi hi nasht kar sakta hai.

Ansh: To matlab main ise tod sakta hoon, right?

Ni: Haan...

Turning towards Ansh, Nishant told him to tear the wall apart with his hands.

Ansh dug his fingers into the wall and pulled with all his might... They all waited with bated breaths. After a few minutes, a small hole began to form in the shield. It slowly started becoming larger and larger with each passing moment.

Soon, the shield broke apart and Pia could enter the lift...

They all entered the lift and left for Nishant's house.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Prologue: It's an interesting concept, and the reference which I have heard and seen is Andhakasur, but cool to find a different name, and we can already guess the power and mystery.

Chapter 1: I believe, you are writing story based on characters of Nazar, so we can take reference. So siblings scenes, perfect and Ansh bhi wow, humesha forgets important dates, and all pulling his leg and transitions was bang on. Neha involving Saavi is wise, and padosi interaction too was epic!! Ab har koi Rathods ki tarha always ready to party nahi hoga..ofc again kuch secret hoga.

Waah so your birthday matches with Piya. 

Chapter 2 : NiSa are always interesting, vikramjeet thing was really cool and description of Kundalis and NiSa knowing how Piya is in danger and her powers won't work, gosh.

Chapter 3: It was interesting again, NiSa come to take Piya and alert Rathods. Even Ansh's concern for Piya was apt, but then Ansh taking so much time to leave and Ved not allowing was stretched..I felt. Could be improvised..

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Prologue: It's an interesting concept, and the reference which I have heard and seen is Andhakasur, but cool to find a different name, and we can already guess the power and mystery.

You are absolutely right on your reference to Andhakasur. That name gave me this idea of Antakasur.

Chapter 1: I believe, you are writing story based on characters of Nazar, so we can take reference. So siblings scenes, perfect and Ansh bhi wow, humesha forgets important dates, and all pulling his leg and transitions was bang on. Neha involving Saavi is wise, and padosi interaction too was epic!! Ab har koi Rathods ki tarha always ready to party nahi hoga..ofc again kuch secret hoga.

Well, I wanted to start the first chapter on a light note... Bas.

About the neighbours, well we will see... 

Yes, my birthday matches with Pia.

Chapter 2 : NiSa are always interesting, vikramjeet thing was really cool and description of Kundalis and NiSa knowing how Piya is in danger and her powers won't work, gosh.

Thanks... 😊

Chapter 3: It was interesting again, NiSa come to take Piya and alert Rathods. Even Ansh's concern for Piya was apt, but then Ansh taking so much time to leave and Ved not allowing was stretched..I felt. Could be improvised..

Yes it was stretched... 

In fact, I told Nushy too that my diary finished in the middle of the chapter and I wrote the remaining half in a new diary. This is why, I got messed up.

And while posting it too, I had posted the first half earlier and then posted the remaining half. Uske upar se, I didn't edit it after posting.

Isiliye itna mess ho gaya...

And isiliye, I wasn't happy with the outcome...

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

You are absolutely right on your reference to Andhakasur. That name gave me this idea of Antakasur.

Well, I wanted to start the first chapter on a light note... Bas.

About the neighbours, well we will see... 

Yes, my birthday matches with Pia.

Thanks... 😊

Yes it was stretched... 

In fact, I told Nushy too that my diary finished in the middle of the chapter and I wrote the remaining half in a new diary. This is why, I got messed up.

And while posting it too, I had posted the first half earlier and then posted the remaining half. Uske upar se, I didn't edit it after posting.

Isiliye itna mess ho gaya...

And isiliye, I wasn't happy with the outcome...

Thanks.

Cool..

:))

You are welcome.

Oh, that happens then..cos you have a flow. Just shared, hope you didn't mind.

Just saw you put next chapter, but will comment when you edit, as you have reserved still, 😃

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Oh, that happens then..cos you have flow. Just shared, hope you didn't mind.

Oh come on!! Why will I mind? I always say that if you guys don't like anything, just say it. 😊

In fact, I myself didn't like this chapter much... Jaisa socha tha, waisa nahi nikala.

Just saw you put next chapter, but will comment when you edit, as you have reserved still, 😃

Abhi usme kaafi kuch baaki hai... Thoda time lagega. 😊

Waise, do you want me to PM you too when I complete the chapter?? Or will you check the title yourself?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Oh, that happens then..cos you have flow. Just shared, hope you didn't mind.

Oh come on!! Why will I mind? I always say that if you guys don't like anything, just say it. 😊

In fact, I myself didn't like this chapter much... Jaisa socha tha, waisa nahi nikala.

Abhi usme kaafi kuch baaki hai... Thoda time lagega. 😊

Waise, do you want me to PM you too when I complete the chapter?? Or will you check the title yourself?

Bas kabhi toh formality aa jati hai. 😃 Happens.

Okay dear. That's cool. Take your time. Now since am back to the forum, no need to PM. I will check from title.