FF: Sacrifice For Immortality (Completed) - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Jennifer Winget... Now you can easily guess why I chose this date 😆

😆

Story Description 

Your story sounds interesting I'm curious to know as to who's the 2nd person who wants to kill Piya.

Prologue 

Quite theatric ! 😈 I looove the campiness of the setting..

Chapter 1 

Saavi 😂 I just remembered initially i was shipping her with Rishi. I was thinking bechara Rishi she's wayyy out of his league. He definitely shouldn't try flirting.  

Throughout the serial she never got  any of the guys did she 😆 Rishi Mayank hell not even Naman.  I always felt bad she got a date . 

I loved the chulbuliness of the cousins . Made me smile 😊

Good start 👍🏼

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago

Chapter: 02

What Does The Future Hold?

Saavi returned home to find Nishant trying to call someone... He seemed to be waiting for someone. She went upto him and asked

Sa: Dad, aap kisi ka wait kar rahe hain?

Ni: Haan Saavi... Main kisi ka wait hi kar raha hoon. 

Sa: Par kiska Dad?

Ni: Mera ek purana dost aur colleague tha, Vikramjeet. Uska ek beta hai Veer. Uska wait kar raha hoon.

Sa: Vikramjeet uncle... Wahi jo kaafi saalo pehle USA shift ho gaye the?

Ni: Haan wahi. Veer aaj kal India aaya hua hai aur usne mujhe call karke kaha tha ki wo mujhse milna chahta hai. Bas usi ka wait kar raha hoon...

Sa: Par wo aapse milna kyon chahta hai?

Ni: Usne bataya tha ki uske India aane ke do reasons hain: ek ye ki uske paas apne dad ki likhi hui kuch important books hain jo Kaali Shaktiyon ke baare main hume aur jaankaari de sakti hain. So, wahi dene ke liye aa raha hai.

Sa: Aur dusara reason?

Ni: Wo to mujhe bhi nahi pata... Usne sirf ek hi reason bataya.

He was about to call him yet again when they heard the sound of a car's horn.

Ni: Lagta hai wo aa gaya...

Outside their building, a car screeched to a halt. A young man, in his mid-twenties got out of it. He was well built and dressed up smartly in a formal suit. He walked upto the car's rear, opened the boot and took out a bundle of books.

Entering the lift, he punched the button for the 25th floor where Nishant lived and soon he reached there...

On reaching Nishant's house, he was warmly welcomed by him...

Ni: Kaise ho beta?

Veer: Main bilkul theek hoon Uncle... I hope main aapko Uncle bol sakta hoon?

Ni: Haan haan kyon nahi? After all, tum mere sabse achhe dost ke bete ho...

Veer: Thank you very much Uncle... (Looking at Saavi) Aur ye? Aapne inka introduction nahi karwaya...

Ni: Oh haan... Ye meri beti hai Saavi.

Veer (shaking hands with Saavi): Pleased to meet you Miss. Saavi 

Sa: Same here... (Turning towards Nishant) Ab aap log yahin khade rahenge ya andar bhi aayenge?

Ni: Oh sorry! Main to bhool hi gaya tha... Veer beta, andar aao. Baith kar baate karte hain.

Nishant took him to the living room and they were soon served with tea and snacks. Meanwhile, Saavi had already left them as she had some important work to do.

As they were having their tea, Veer took out that bundle of books and handed it over to Nishant.

Veer: Uncle, sabse pehle to ye lijiye... Ye mere dad ne likhi thi. Mere to kisi kaam ki hain nahi par I hope ye aapke kisi kaam aa jayengi.

Ni: Thank you so much beta. I am sure tumhare dad ne in books main kaafi saari aisi baatein likhi hongi jo humare bahut kaam ayengi.

He opened one of the books to glance at its contents when he remembered that Veer had told him that he had come here for two reasons and he had only told him one...

Ni: Veer beta, tumne mujhse kaha tha ki tum yahan do reasons se aaye ho. Pehla reason to ye (pointing towards the books) ho gaya... Aur dusara reason kya hai?

Veer: Woh actually Uncle, dusara reason thoda personal hai... Main ek ladki ko pasand karta hoon. Wo bhi yahin Mumbai ki rehne wali hai...

Ni: That's really good... To koi problem hai hya?

Veer: Nahi Uncle, problem to nahi hai... Par uske family wale thoda traditional thinking wale hain. Unhe shaadi se to koi problem nahi hai par unhe pehle meri Kundali dekhni hai...

Ni: To isme kaun si badi baat hai? De do unhe apni Kundali...

Veer: Wahi to problem hai Uncle... Mere paas apni koi Kundali nahi hai. US shift hone ke baad Dad ne meri nayi Kundali banwayi hi nahi kyonki wahan pandit to milte nahi.

Ni: Achha... To tum mere paas kyon aaye ho?

Veer: Actually dad ne ek baar mujhe bataya tha ki har Reevavanshi ki ek Kundali aur banti hai... To main aapse usi Kundali ke baare main poochne aaya hoon. Kya meri bhi Kundali bani thi?

Ni: Haan... Jahan tak mujhe yaad hai, tumhari ek Kundali bani to thi. Lekin tum wo Kundali un logon ko kaise dikha sakte ho? Agar unhone dekh liya to unhe humare Reevavanshi hone ka raaz pata chal jayega...

Veer: Main janta hoon Uncle... Lekin kya us Kundali ko dekh kar, ek nayi Kundali nahi ban sakti?

Ni: Haan ye zarur kar sakte hain...

Veer: To Uncle, aap mujhe wo Kundali de dijiye... Main ek nayi Kundali banwa loonga.

Ni: Mujhe thoda sa waqt lagega... Actually, wo Kundali kahan rakhi hai, ye mujhe yaad nahi. To, mujhe use dhoondhne ke liye thoda sa waqt chahiye. Jaise hi wo mujhe mil jayegi, main tumhe inform kar dunga.

Veer: Okay Uncle... Thank you so much. Ab main chalta hoon.

And so he left after requesting Nishant to find that Kundali...

Meanwhile, Nishant decided that giving the Reevavanshi Kundali to any other pandit to create a new one could be risky as it would jeopardize their secret of being a Reevavanshi. So, he decided to call their own trusted Panditji to make a new Kundali for Veer and he would give it to him instead of handing over the original Reevavanshi Kundali to him.

By this time, Saavi had also returned and Nishant asked her to help him in finding Veer's Kundali from the hundreds of kundalis stacked in their secret library...

Sa: Dad, hum Kundali dhoondh to rahe hain par hume pata kaise chalega ki Veer ki Kundali kaun si hai?

Ni: Kundali par jahan par Reevavanshiyon ka nishaan hota hai, uske neeche uska naam likha hoga.

They resumed their search. There were piles and piles of kundalis of various Reevavanshis kept in stacks in several shelves. Saavi picked up one of them, read the name, saw that it was Pia's and was about to put it back when suddenly she noticed that something was wrong with it. She immediately drew Nishant's attention towards it...

Sa: Dad, ye Pia Di ki Kundali main kya hai? Baaki ki kundaliyon main to aisa kuch nahi hai...

Ni (turning towards her): Kya hua Saavi?

Sa: Ye dekhiye dad... Ye kya hai? Aur baaki ki kundaliyon main to aisa nahi hai...

Saavi showed him the Kundali and even Nishant was shocked...

The Reevavanshi Kundalis were some special Kundalis which were made on a special cardboard sheet made up of sandalwood mixed with Lord Shiva's bhasm... The Kundali was written with a golden coloured ink made up of Jabakusum flowers, sandalwood oil and the holy water of the Triveni Sangam. It had the special ability to change its colour when some changes were about to take place in the constellations... 

And this time, the golden ink was slowly changing into black... Nishant was shocked to see that.

Ni: My God!!! Ye nahi ho sakta...

Sa: Kya hua Dad?

Ni: Kundali ki ink ka kaala pad jana matlab Gudiya ki jaan ko bahut bada khatra hai... Mujhe abhi Panditji se baat karni hogi. Unhe call kiye hue to kaafi time ho gaya. Ab tak to unhe aa jana chahiye tha...

He again called Panditji. He was on his way to Nishant's house and reached there in a few minutes.

Nishant showed him the Kundali. He studied the Kundali carefully for a few minutes. His brow clouded over. After consulting his books, he told Nishant

P: Aapka anuman bilkul theek hai Nishant Ji. Pia ki jaan khatre main hai... Aur ye khatra bhi bahut bada hai.

Ni: Par Gudiya to khatra hai kisse?

P: Wo to main theek se bata nahi sakta... Do din baad Pia ka janmdin hai na?

Ni: Haan... Lekin us khatre ka Gudiya ke janamdin se kya sambandh hai?

P: Kyonki do din baad hi Kaal Shukra Grahan bhi hai... 

Nishant consulted the Daayan Rahasya and found out the importance of Kaal Shukra Grahan for the Kaali Shaktis. He immediately decided his next move...

Ni: Saavi, hume abhi ke abhi Rathod House jaana hoga aur Gudiya ko apne saath yahan lana hoga...

Sa: Par kyon Dad?

Ni: Gudiya ki safety ke liye...

Sa: Lekin Dad, Di to Daivik hain na? To phir unhe khatra kaise ho sakta hai? Wo to apni shaktiyon se apne aap ko bacha sakti hain na?

Ni: Nahi... Gudiya apne aap ko bacha nahi payegi kyonki aaj se Grahan khatam hone tak gudiya ki shaktiyan kamzor pad jayengi... Aur isiliye wo apni shaktiyon ka istemal nahi kar payegi.

Sa: What? To phir hume abhi wahan jana chahiye...

While Nishant was thinking about how to keep Pia safe, Saavi saw Veer's Kundali which had been dropped by Nishant in his hurry.

Sa: Dad, ye rahi Veer ki Kundali... 

Nishant handed over that Kundali to Panditji and asked him to make another Kundali for Veer using the information contained in that Kundali. He also asked Panditji to consult Gurumaa regarding Kaal Shukra Grahan. Panditji assured him that he would find out some more information about Kaal Shukra Grahan and also try to make the new Kundali for Veer as soon as possible. Saying this, he left.

Meanwhile, Nishant asked Saavi to accompany him to Rathod House to bring Pia back with them 

Sa: Par Dad, hum Di ko safe rakhenge kaise? Aur kahan?

Ni: Uske baare main maine sab soch liya hai...

Sa: Lekin Dad, Di ko khatra hai kisse?

Ni: Mohona ke alawa aur kaun ho sakta hai?

He began thinking of other possibilities but couldn't find any. Seeing him lost in a reverie, Saavi called out to him

Sa: Kya soch rahe hain Dad?

Ni: Bas Gudiya ki jaan bachane ke baare main soch raha hoon...

Sa: Also, Dad aapne abhi tak ye nahi bataya ki ye Kaal Shukra Grahan hai kya? Aur isse Di ko khatra kaise hai? Di kamzor kyon pad jayengi?

Ni: Main tumhare saare sawalon ka jawab doonga Saavi par abhi nahi. Abhi hume Gudiya ko yahan lekar aana hoga. Uske baad, main tumhe sab kuch bataunga.

Sa: Okay Dad, let's go...

And they left for Rathod House to break this news to them and bring Pia back with them.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Hi Nikki!

First of all, I am really sorry for being so late. 😒 I read the part last night itself but then I fell asleep and today, again got busy with submission. 

Now coming to your story, amazing is an understatement!!! 👏 👏 👏 Every little detail you have incorporated was relevant as well as interesting. The was you are just setting the premise, I can't even imagine how wonderful would be the actual battle!!! 

Brava sistah! 🤗 🤗 🤗

Hi Nikki!

Hello... 🤗

First of all, I am really sorry for being so late. 😒 I read the part last night itself but then I fell asleep and today, again got busy with submission. 

No problem behen!! No need to say sorry yaar!! 🤗

Now coming to your story, amazing is an understatement!!! 👏 👏 👏 Every little detail you have incorporated was relevant as well as interesting.

Thank you so much... 🤗

I am glad you liked it. 😊

The was you are just setting the premise, I can't even imagine how wonderful would be the actual battle!!! 

Umm... Itni high hopes bhi mat rakho behen!! I am not a super talented writer... To, I don't think I will be able to write something extraordinary.

And before that I have the next chapter for you all which I might post either tomorrow if I have time or max by Sunday.

(PS. Want a spoiler?? 😆)

Brava sistah! 🤗 🤗 🤗

🤗 🤗 🤗

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Want a spoiler?? 😆

Nope! 😎 Ab to puri kahani thik se padni hain. 🤓 Spoiler mil gaya to interest kam ho jayega. 😛 

Originally posted by nushy1995

Want a spoiler?? 😆

Nope! 😎 Ab to puri kahani thik se padni hain. 🤓 Spoiler mil gaya to interest kam ho jayega. 😛 

As if I was actually going to give you one... 😆

Anyways, spoilers to discussion ke time par hi de chuke hain... 

As if I was actually going to give you one... 😆

Very bad behna! Aise thodi koi mazak karte hain! 

So to hain! 😆

TBH that's the reason I liked this part so much. The major plot is known to me yet I felt like reading a completely new story with the way you have described it. So again, great job! 👏 

Originally posted by nushy1995

So to hain! 😆

TBH that's the reason I liked this part so much. The major plot is known to me yet I felt like reading a completely new story with the way you have described it. So again, great job! 👏 

Ummm... Tareef thoda zyada nahi ho gayi?? 😆

But thanks... I am glad I am able to meet up to your expectations. 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Nikki ur story is amazing and suspenseful. 😊 that veer is a mystery i feel . Excited now to read its 3rd part also.