Very strong intuition

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I have a very very strong intuition that there's more to what is been made to watch. 

Karan promised to bring preeta out with a clean-chit without seeing the video. 

There's a history of Karan believing morphed photographs and not even doubting for a second that preeta can't take money from sharlyn. Despite the fact that he himself had been living proof of how much preeta had risked earlier to expose sharlyn. 

But right now, both rishabh and Karan are at a very sensitive point where there will be actual test of trust. I don't want to assume that rishabh will remain unaffected when he sees the video nor will Karan. 

What's important is, who decides to trust their inner voice of what their eye witnesses. 

If there's any culmination to karan's character, and if article is to be believed, he will step back after he sees the video. 

But I want to give it to the makers that they have brought a storyline which is intriguing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

I have a very very strong intuition that there's more to what is been made to watch. 

Karan promised to bring preeta out with a clean-chit without seeing the video. 

There's a history of Karan believing morphed photographs and not even doubting for a second that preeta can't take money from sharlyn. Despite the fact that he himself had been living proof of how much preeta had risked earlier to expose sharlyn. 

But right now, both rishabh and Karan are at a very sensitive point where there will be actual test of trust. I don't want to assume that rishabh will remain unaffected when he sees the video nor will Karan. 

What's important is, who decides to trust their inner voice of what their eye witnesses. 

If there's any culmination to karan's character, and if article is to be believed, he will step back after he sees the video. 

But I want to give it to the makers that they have brought a storyline which is intriguing.

The amount of intrigue is that the makers have managed to create is truly a matter of good writing.

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

whether karan watches the video or not, preeta will be released from the jail by mahira. i dont think this jail track will be dragged too far.

it actually doesnt matter if karan actually trusts her in this particular case. he might not believe she is a murderer but he will still believe she is a gold digger.