Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

CHAPTER 4:

"I'm coming my girl!' smiled anurag widely watching the TV. 

PUNE TRAINING CENTER:

Anurag sharma entered into the ground where Indian team players were training....

"Good morning sir!' wished everyone in a respectful tone. 

"Good morning!..you already know right why I am here?' 

"Yes sir!' replied those girls. 

"Anjali...tell me why I am here?' asked him pointing at a girl. 

"To select 2 players to play in Indian squad sir' replied her politely. 

"Good!....but not 2...THREE' said him confusing them.

"THREE?' mumbles them. 

"Yes three...and I've selected that third girl already and she'll lead the squad and make us to get the world cup trophy' stated him surprising them. 

"But sir!...who's that new player?'

"ROLI...ROLI DIWEDI!' He said with his face full of smile. 

"Roli?...sir we have never heard such a name anywhere!'

"I know...be ready for welcome your new captain to the squad'he said then Walked away from that place after leaving the girls in confusion. 

EVENING:

ROSID'S HOUSE:

"mummaaa?...come on mummaaa' shouts rohan pressing the bike horn. 

"Yeah!Yeah coming naughty!' speaks roli came out from the house. 

"How long naa yaar?' asks sid made rohan to sit in the bike in front of him. 

"this much long!' replied her widening her hands. Sid rolled his eyeballs after hearing her stupid answer. Roli sat on the bike then wrapped her right hand around his waist making him smile. 

"Bye dadi!' rohan waved his both hands at sujatha who was watching the cute family with a smile. 

"Bye! Enjoy well' she said. Sid started driving the bike carnival. 

"Papa/Siddhant ice cream' asked rohan&roli together. 

"No...No ice cream! You both will get cold'

"Mummaaa!' rohan pouted his lips with a fake tears. 

"Stupid! My baby is wishing to eat right?'

"Oh your baby only?' asked him raising his eyebrows at roli. She smiles sheepishly,

"Yes! Come baby...mumma will buy it' says her took rohan from sid's arms then walked towards the ice cream parlour. 

"See roli!..if you both get fever then I won't sit beside you people and take care you whole night'

"No need Mr. Husband! My lover siddhant will take care us' replied her without giving a damn shit respect to his shout. 

"I'm going!'

"Thank god! Bye papa!' rohan said resting his chin in roli's right shoulder. Sid gritted his teeth and acts like punch rohan's face. He widened his eyes and turned his face against him. 

"ja cutty' he took his lips to one side then walked towards the cotton candy shop. (roli's 30 years old childπŸ˜‰) 

ICE CREAM PARLOUR:

Roli was feeding ice cream to rohan and eating herself to then and there. 

"HII MY CHAMPION!' 

Roli heard a voice....she raised her head and spotted a person. Her eyes were wide in shock. She dropped the spoon while rohan was watching his mother's different expression. 

"HOW ARE YOU MY GIRL?' 

Roli's eyes are welled up...

"Mu...'

"Let's go rohan' roli picked rohan in her arms then stirred out of the place. 

"Roli? Roli...'

"Anurag uncle please...leave me to live happily!' cried roli without turning on his side. 

"Roli...listen to me...' he walks behind her but she mixed up with the crowd. 

Roli reached the parking lot and went near sid's bike....She dropped him down and covered her face with her palms....Rohan hugged roli's legs...

"Mumma what happened?' asked rohan looking at roli's crying face. Roli removed her hands from her face and found her son's pale face...she wiped her tears then crouched in the floor and cupped his cute face....

"Nothing baccha!...mumma is feeling tired, that's all' lied her controlling her tears. 

"Then why are you crying?' his voice went low. 

"Hey no honey no.. Mumma...'

"What's going on here?...'questioned sid reaching them. Roli winked at rohan,

"We both are planning, how to throw you out of the house?' Said her shocking sid. Rohan giggles at sid...

"Stupid...' scolded sid. 

"Let's go home' says her stood in her feet. 

"So soon?' 

"Yeah!..I want to go home!' she said. 

"Fine!' accepted him sat on the bike. 

Sid was driving the bike talking with his son and wife. Rohan replies sid on his every naughty talk whilst roli was leaning on sid's back shedding tears silently. 

Roli got down from the bike then rushed inside the house before sid would find her teary eyes...Sid gave her a confused look...then got down from the bike and helped rohan get down. 

Roli reached her room then moved inside the washroom....

She closed the door then leaned on it.....

***ROLI...ROLI....ROLI....ROLI....ROLI.....ROLI....***

Roli closed her ears as she felt as if a large crowd were shouting her name....

"Please don't! Please' cries her fell down in her knees. 

"BABY? BABY?' called sid. Roli gulped the lump...

"Ha..Haan siddhantt o..one minute' says her between her sob. Roli came out from the washroom after washing her face well...

She found sid who was standing near the wardrobe taking his shorts. Roli smiled then went near him and back hugged him. A smile crept over his lips....

"I love you!' confessed her. He turned on her side and wrapped his hands around her completed the hug...

"Love you too!' he kissed her hairs.....

NIGHT:

Rohan was laying above roli wrapping his both legs and hands around her who placing her head in sid's lap. 

"Mumma?...'

"Hmm?' hums her caressing his back...

"Who's that uncle?' enquired him making her open her eyes....Sid looked down who was caressing her hairs and roli saw him. 

"Uncle? Who?...Come it's time to sleep' stammers her picked rohan in her arms then headed towards his room....She dropped him in the bed then laid down beside him and closed her eyes. 

MORNING:

Roli opened her eyes first and felt a hot breath in her Crook of neck and a cold hand above her bare belly. She smiled then turned on her left side and hugged her big baby. 

"Good morning!' wished her kissed his chest. 

"Good morning!..' he said got down from the bed then took her in his arms...

"Heyyy what?' shocked her. 

"Yesterday night I had planned something special with you..but you came here and slept with your son without carrying about your poor husband...' complaints him started walking towards his room with her in his arms.....Roli clasped her both hands around his neck...

"So, what sir going to do now?' asked her forgetting everything about her last night incident. 

"What about a hot bath?' he winked at her. Roli blushed...

"Perfect in cold climate!' exclaimed her tapping his shoulder. 

It's was Saturday...so roli allowed rohan to sleep for some more time....

Roli adjusted sid's collar who was getting ready to go office...

"Come evening soon!' said roli buttoned his shirt up...Sid smirked,

"Why...madam can't stay away from me?' asks him moved close to her lips...Roli pushed his face...

"Not that stupid...yesterday rohan didn't play properly at the carnival because of me, that's why you take him again there' 

"Won't you come with us?' asked him checking her expressions. 

"No yaar!...maa will be alone right?' said her. Sid furrowed his eyebrows up....

"Ok!' replied him simply. 

EVENING:

Siddhant entered into the house with a bunch of papers in his hands. Rohan saw him....

"Papa...' he calls rushed near sid. He smiles picked his little devil in his arms...Roli came near him then removed sid's laptop bag from his shoulder. 

Sid dropped rohan in the sofa then sat beside him...

"Roli..come here' he called and placed the papers in the table. 

"What sid?' asks her came out from the kitchen with a glass full of water. He took the glass from her hand...

"read the papers and sign!' said him started drinking the water. Roli gave him a confused look...then sat beside him after taking the papers in her hands...rohan got down from sid's lap went near roli. She smiles and made him sit in her lap. She placed her chin in his little shoulder....and opened the papers. Roli's eyes were widened in shock...she dropped rohan down...then went inside her room and threw the papers in the bed. Sid took a deep breath then got up from the sofa and headed towards his room...

Edited by sarah24998 - 4 years ago
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update... Anurag fiind the roli... What paper sid give roli... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

being.human thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Can't wait to know what is in that papers. Update soon!!!!!!!!!

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This ss is going on the right track so far. Loving it! Rosid with their kid, leading a happy life is the biggest dream of rosidians. And we're getting to cherish it here. Scenes were really simply adorable! And the update was cute. I guess the papers sid has given are about contract for her comeback. Let's see how sid is gonna make her accept. Eagerly waiting. Update next soon. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

What did she end up signing? Is there something sad behind her departure from sports?

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awwww loved the update it was cute Rosid & rohan scenes were awwwdorable what are those papers did sid meet anurag? Lets see waiting for next eagerly update soon

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

hi thanks for the pm! 

nice update! 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
  1. wow anurag decided that roli will be the captain.Rosid rohan icecream part was funny.oh so I guess roli refused to join the team n thats why she told anurag to let her live happily.but why?Rosid I love you scene was emotional. what's there in the news paper
Priyapiu thumbnail

Awwww so cute this family yaar . Rohan is so cute . Y Roli cried after seeing anurag. Eagerly waiting Update ASAP Machi 😘😘.

Priyapiu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah24998

brother ah? en di oru niayam venam ah diπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hehe πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜