ROSID SS: T20 WORLD CUP! (note on page 9)

Posted: 4 years ago

Hiii guys!....Once again your trouble (me) is here with an another story! Got this story's plot from actress Kangana Ranaut's upcoming film PANGA! The concept will be similar like that film's concept but not exactly😉!!! OK now let's get into the story!!!!

And I dedicated this whole ss to my honeybee who's soon going become a beautiful bride of my villain😏

DISCLAIMER:

THE STORY IS FULL OF MY IMAGINATION!!!!

Edited by sarah24998 - 4 years ago

CHAPTER 1:

PUNE:

MORNING 7 O'CLOCK:

"Oh godd! Siddhanttt leave me idiot' strives roli to come out from her husband's hold who pinned her in the bed and leaning above her. 

"I should give you a punishment right?' whispered him gazing her milky skin who was in her pink towel. He moved close to her clavicle. 

"Ahhh' cries her as he gave a strong bite. Roli pushed him away placing her both hands on his bare chest. She sat on the bed and rubbed her clavicle glaring at him who is laughing at her. She tries to pinch his left thigh,

"Nah! Nah! Don't try to pinch me again honey!...your one bite is enough in my chest' he said caressing the bite mark in his chest which she has given this morning. 

"Stupid!' annoyed her got down from the bed. 

"where are you going my dear hat-trick rani?' says him pulled her above him. Sid found her pale face...

He closed his eyes..

"Damn it!' he scolded himself for his stupid act. 

"Hey sorry naa yaar' apologised sid cupping her face. Roli leaned on his chest,

"It's ok!' she spit out some words gulping her saliva. 

"Hey! (he raised her face) sorry!' 

"It's ok!' she smiled finally looking at his cute face. 

"OK leave me!' she got up from him. 

"Where are you going without giving my morning dose?' he said moving close her lips. Roli smirks,

"Is the night dose not enough?' whispered her sat on his hip. 

"no!' he shifted her down. 

"Did I tell you to sleep in the middle? Kumbhakarna!' mocked her. Sid smiles,

"Then allow me to complete the work' says him wrapped his right around her hip and locked her lips. 

"Mumma! Mumma!' 

Rosid heard a voice.....

Sid raised his head from her and sweating...

"Mummaaa!!' 

Someone calling and pounding the door. Roli saw the clock with a heavy breath,

"7.40!...goddd!' she slapped her forehead....

"Move idiot!' she pushed sid and took her towel from the floor. 

"Go and see!' said her rushed inside the washroom. 

"Mumma! Mumma! Hey roli open the door!' irked that person giving a loud sound.

"Yaar! One minute!' spoke sid finally wearing his shirt. 

Sid opened the door and looking at his 7 years old son. 

"What is this papa? I'm getting late!' yelled him at his father. 

"Sorry champ! Come...Come..' he took him in his arms and headed towards the dining table. He made him to sit,

"Good morning beta!' a middle age woman came out from the kitchen with a gravy bowl. 

"Good morning maa!' sid smiled at his mother sujatha. 

"Where is roli?' enquired her serving food in the plate for her grandson. 

"Good morning maa!' greeted roli coming towards the dining table....

"Good morning roha!' says roli ruffled her son's hairs. 

"Good morning mumma!...why you are so late? You know right...today I have a match!' he reminded him pouting his lips. Sid gulped his saliva and downed his head as roli glaring at him. 

"Sorry honey!...mumma was struggling with an animal and it didn't let me to come out soon' says him looking at siddhant who was feeding rohan looking down. 

"And that animal's name is siddhant right?' queried rohan with a smirk. Sid raised his head,

"Hey...'

"What?' interrupted roli shutting sid's mouth. 

"Nothing!' he pouted his lips. Rohan laughed looking at his father's state in front of his mother. Roli winked at rohan and slapped sid's head. 

THE BISHOP'S INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, PUNE:

Rohan was swinging the ball in his right hand. His eyes were fixed in the 3 stump....

"Come on champ' said sid whilst roli was watching him keenly. 

"Left side leg honey!' mumbled her. As roli mumbled...rohan swings and bowled the ball to the batsman who was waiting to hit the ball. 

"Heyyy' jumped rosid and sujatha in excitement as rohan's ball tilted that stumps to the ground. 

**PUNE ROCKERS WON THE MATCH BY 6 RUNS**

Rohan hugged his friends and laughs widely....Rohan moved away from his friends and rushed near his sweet family. Sid smiles big and took rohan in his arms. 

"So proud of dear!' roli kissed his cheek. 

"Who's son he is, roli's right?' says sid with a smile. Roli rolled her eyes...then took rohan in her arms and started walking hiding her pain inside.

Sid saying that roli's one bite is enough for his chest was naughty n romantic. when he asked for morning dose roli asking whether night dose is not enough was naughty.here also rohan as rosid son.wow.roli telling rohan that she was struggling with an animal to come out of it n rohan saying that animal is Sid was funny.rohan did a great job

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 years ago

Eeee super new SS love u baby 😘😘😘. Naughty Sid not leaving Roli 🙈🙈. Our cute roha here also aww. Y Roli getting sad hearing by sid saying hard- trick Rani i think something happened in past that's y. Actually i didn't watch that film but now I'm going to read by ur SS Baby🤣🤣.  Eagerly waiting Update ASAP Machi 😘.

Nice  concept...  Eagerly waiting for next update... 

Yeayyyy!!!! New ss! It was a romantic start I must say ;) and title is so unique. I don't know about the movie you've mentioned. But, after reading this update I could guess that roli must be a cricket player in the past. Looking forward for the updates. Update soon. And update your other stories too. 

Lovely start yaar with cute romance. And that movie i dont know. But will see from ur story. And roli hiding her pain means is there anything inside this. Anyway waiting for next update soon

Nice start Sarah darling😊 romantic too I too don't know that movie will read from ur story ad roli's encounter with sid was superb what happened in past y she's hidding her pain eager too know !!!! Looking for next update yaar 😍

Loved it ❤️❤️❤️ Waiting for this ss!!!!!

Nice family moments. The son already knows their excuses.