khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Congrats on the new SS

lovely update 

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Romantic start πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ loved it roli face turned pale when sid called her hatrick rani she must be a cricket player rosid has 7 year old son nice i saw trailer of movie panga she will do come back nice concept waiting for next eagerly update soon thanks for dedicating it to me

Edited by himani_692 - 4 years ago
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

CHAPTER 2:

ROSID'S HOUSE:

"Here!' says roli forwarding a glass full of milk to rohan. 

"yuckk...mumma please!! I don't want this' cries rohan looking at a glass full of milk. 

"Then how do you get stronger than others on your team champ?'

"Paaa..for that only I'm drinking that stupid eggs right?' retaliated rohan. 

"Is that eggs are better than this milk?' enquired roli.  

"Who knows?' mumbles rohan looking down and remembered how he threw those eggs into dustbin every morning. 

"What?'

"Nothing papa...yeah! Egg is much better than milk' rohan smiles sheepishly....

"Eww what a stupid taste!' exclaimed sid chewing the food. 

"Who's son I'm, yours right?' smirked rohan pointing his finger at roli. Sid burst into laughter whilst roli opened her mouth in O shape after hearing her son's comment. 

"Naughty boy..I won't leave you today!' said roli tries to catch him. 

"Ahh!' laughed rohan rushed near siddhant. Sid pushed rohan behind him and defends roli....

"Leave roli! He is telling the truth only right?'....

"Thank you papa!' rohan thanked at his father who put sand on his head with his own hands then started headed towards his room.

"Good night roli!' sujatha said rushed from that place literally.  Sid's laugh slowly faded away...

"Gone!' 

He gulped his saliva looking at him mahakali who was standing in front of him crossing her arms.

"What did you say?' queried roli ruffling sid's hairs. 

"Noth..Nothing..honey!' 

"Don't try to come near me (sid shocked) this dining table is your bed for tonight!' she said determinedly then moved towards her room. 

"Roli! Roli! Sorry naa yaar!' sid runs behind her and entered into the room before she would lock him out of the room. 

"What the...' annoyed her finding him inside the room. He locked the room then turned on her side with a smirk and started unbuttoning his shirt....

"Wh..What? Listen..tonight I'm not ready fall in your trap' stammering her taking back steps. 

"Will see!' he moved forward. 

"See..I have no interest in another child!' 

"But I have' he reached him and pinned her in the wall. His hazel eyes were heating her up. She turned against him and holds the wall for a support...

Sid roams his both hands from her knuckles to her shoulders. Slowly he moved her plait.....

"8 years back..Do you remember our first night?' he asked seductively poking his nose tip in her ear. Roli exhaled...

"Everything has changed...(his hand went inside her saree and touched her hip) but not your (he placed his open mouth in her neck) taste' he said pulled her saree out from her in skirt....

MORNING:

Roli opened her eyes and found herself in his arms....His hand were wrapped around her securely. 

She kissed his right cheek then got down from the bed. 

Roli came out from her room then moved towards the next room. She opened the door and found her little boy was sleeping and wrapping his legs around the pillow. She went near then sat beside him. 

"Roha! (she pecked his hairs) Get up honey!' says her hugged him caressing his back. Rohan hugged his mother and sleeps in his mother's arms. 

"mumma...'

"Hmm?' she hums running her fingers into his hairs. 

"why are you smelling like papa?' he said in a sleepy tone shocking roli. She moved away from him,

"Hey doggy...get up! See how he is sniffing' scolded then went out of the room. She closed the door then leaned on it...and blushed like a crazy biting her lower lip. 

"I should tell my stupid to change his perfume' thinks her closing her eyes. 

8 O'CLOCK:

Siddhant and rohan came out from the room in all dressed up to go office and school respectively. They finished their breakfast...

"Bye' said roli pecked rohan's forehead then took him in her arms and made him to sit in the bike. 

"Bye!' said her simply at sid. Sid shows his left cheek and waiting for a kiss...Roli smirks and slapped his cheek making rohan to giggle at sid. Sid fumes in anger looking at his naughty wife and son. 

"Gone tonight!' murmured sid self started his bike. 

"Bye' she waved her hand at her husband and son who were sitting in the bike. 

"Bye mumma/ Bye dear' says them together. Sid started driving the bike towards rohan's school. Roli smiled at them...then went inside the house again. She inserted her pallu tip in her waist then get into her household work again...

Roli was in the kitchen washing vessels and talking with her mother in law who was cutting vegetables for lunch and watching news channel in the TV. 

**ICC WOMEN'S WORLD CUP 2019- AUSTRALIA BEAT INDIA BY 89 RUNS IN THE QUALIFIER MATCH**

Roli raised her head from the vessels after hearing the news. Sujatha rushed out to switch off the TV. 

**ONCE AGAIN INDIA TEAM COULDN'T EVEN ENTER THE QUARTER FIN...**

Sujatha turned the TV off...She came inside the kitchen and found her pyaari bahu was arranging the plates in the rack.....

"Roli beta...'

"I'm OK maa' replied roli in a feeble tone hiding her tears. 

BCCI HEADQUARTERS : MUMBAI:

"What's going in Indian team? Why can't they even enter the quarter final?' shouted BCCI President akshay diwedi at his committee members slamming the table. 

"Because now she's not on our team sir....' answered Indian women's team coach anurag sharma (Mahesh Thakur).  

"So what can't we get a bowler like her?' asked him...

"Yes sir! We can or more than...but, we can't get a captain like her...' said him leaning on the chair. 

"As a team coach do whatever you want...but I want our Indian team to win the upcoming ICC T20 WORLD CUP!' ordered akshay stirred out of the conference room. 

"What do think Mr. Anurag?' queried one of the committee member. 

"I need to find her!' says anurag with a breath.

Edited by sarah24998 - 4 years ago
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Naughty son ad dad πŸ˜†nice update darling cute bond between roli ad Rohan what happened in past!!!! his roli Indian team caption ??? It's osm waiting for your next update yaar 😍πŸ₯° make it ASAP MACHII..

Priyapiu thumbnail

Naughty fater and son πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ.. "why are you smelling like papa?' I love this dialogue πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ. Who's that Akshay dwivedi i think he's bother of Roli or something (poor guess). Eagerly waiting Update ASAP Machi 😘 😘.

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lol! I was eating egg while reading rohan's dialogue 'stupid egg' πŸ˜‚ and rohan, you should eat egg too. Update was cute and funny. As far as I know, this is the first time roli playing cricket role in ffs. And that's what makes this story unique. Waiting for next updates eagerly. Update soon. 

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Naughty son and DadπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ... Roli was captain of Indian team... Who is that akshay Dwivedi... Why roli leave the team... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

Edited by Soujanya_ROSID - 4 years ago
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PriyaPiuRosid

Naughty fater and son πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ.. "why are you smelling like papa?' I love this dialogue πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ. Who's that Akshay dwivedi i think he's bother of Roli or something (poor guess). Eagerly waiting Update ASAP Machi 😘 😘.

brother ah? en di oru niayam venam ah diπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the pm! 

outstanding update 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Was Roli that captain they lost? Will she play again? I hope she does.