Interesting Update

Anurag wants Roli to lead the team 

she on the other hand seemed very upset or annoyed

at home putting Rohan down throwing the papers on the bed

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

CHAPTER 5:

what is this siddhant?' shouted her shocking rohan who was standing beside his father....Sid smiles casually,

"CONTRACT PAPERS roli' answered him. Roli fums in anger..

"Why the hell....' she paused as she found rohan who was standing beside sid with a pale face. 

"Rohan...honey (she went near him) what happened baby?' enquired her. 

"Why are you shouting at papa, mumma?' asks him with a welled up eyes. 

"Ohhh baby...mumma was just talking with papa dear..not shouting ok..now go and help dadi' said her caressing his hairs. 

"Ok!' rohan said then moved out like a good child. Roli turned on sid's side after closing the door,

"I saw anurag sir yesterday!' sid said shocking her. 

FLASHBACK:

***"Anurag uncle please...leave me to live happily!' said roli moved from that place. 

"Roli..Roli listen to me' calls him went behind her but found her mixed up in the crowd. 

"Dammit!' said him hit the ground. 

"ANURAG SIR?' 

He heard a voice and turned that source.

"Siddhant!' surprised him. Anurag went near sid...

"Thank god!..you came here' his voice reflects his happiness....

"How are you uncle?' asked him with a smile. 

"Fine..what about you?' 

"Going well with my little family!' he replied. Anurag smiled,

"Son?'

"Yeah! Rohan!' said sid. 

"Nice name..OK siddhant let me ask directly..I need your help!' Said him confusing sid. 

"My he..'

"Siddhant we need roli in our Indian squad again' confessed him shocking sid. 

"sir...'

"Siddhant please...try to understand man..now our Indian team in a crucial position and we need our roli back'

"and you know right..how much our roli lov..'

"Yeah sir I know' replied sid in a guilty tone. 

"Siddhant please..only you can make her understand..please' he pleased literally in front of sid. 

"don't worry sir...I will give your captain in your hands soon' says him with a smile. Anurag gave a hug to sid in happiness. 

"Thank you! Thank you so much siddhant'

"No sir..I should only thank you for your help...as because of me, my roli couldn't achieve her aim..now god gave me a second chance..how can I miss it?' sid stated with a smile. Anurag tapped sid's shoulder***

END OF FLASHBACK.

Roli threw herself in sid's arms...

"No honey...you are not the reason...it's all because of my dad!'

"NO (sid broke the hug...then cupped her both cheeks) I'm the reason...you chose me over your ambition....' 

"Because I love you more than my ambition...' says roli caressing his both cheeks.

"I too love you more than anything....your ambition..your dream...your goal...I love your everything! I want to see my old roli who can create fear in the eyes of the opponents...and i want to stand in the middle of the crowd and shout your name like early...' confessed him making her weep more. Sid wiped her tears with his thumb....

"I don't want to run behind my dream once again siddhant! My life with you and rohan is enough'

"Ohhh...you want me to live my whole with a guilty feeling?' queried him. Roli nodded her as NO.

"Then sign...achieve your goal! Make me proud! Anddd...help me to come out of my guilty feelings' he said holding her palms....Roli looked down. Sid tilts his head and saw her face,

"Hey?..'

"You won't do this for me?' he asked with a voice full of love. 

"Hmm!' replied her making him chuckle. 

"Hmm means what?'

"I..I will sign!' accepted roli. 

"My darling!' he pulled him for a tight hug. 

NEXT DAY:

Rosid was sitting in front of anurag sharma with rohan. 

"So my captain! Are you ready?' asked anurag forwarding the papers to roli. 

"One minute uncle..Maa...'roli called sujatha. 

"what roli?' sujatha sat beside roli. 

"Maa..are you OK with this or not? If you are not interes...'

"My daughter's happiness is my happiness!' stated sujatha making roli smile. 

"Now are you ready?'....

"Readyyyy' rohan shouts in excitement....Roli smiled and nodded her head.... She intertwined her left hand fingers with sid's right hand and moved her hand to sign...but paused as she found her name has mentioned as roli diwedi in the contract paper.        

"Uncle..change my name as ROLI SIDDHANT BHARDWAJ in the contract papers' said her pushed the papers to anurag again. Anurag saw the paper...

"Sorry roli..will correct it soon..but you sign it now for a formality' he said. Roli saw sid while he signalled her to do....

Roli took the papers again...she strike out her surname then signed as roli siddhant bhardwaj in the papers.......Anurag smiled....

"OK my girl! Start your practice from tomorrow!' said him smiled at her. 

"Don't worry uncle...I will give mumma the best training' says rohan looking at roli like a strict office. Roli pouted her lips...

"Good champion! Train your mumma well!' laughs anurag...

"OK bye roli..will see you in the ground!..can't wait to see your bowling again my girl' says anurag with a pleasant tone. Roli smiled at him. 

NEXT DAY: MONDAY:

MORNING 4.30 AM:

Roli covered her face with the pillow after hearing a loud alarm clock sound....

"Siddhantttt..' cries her nuzzling in the pillow...

"siddhant..why the clock is ringing now?' she got irritated then sat on the bed with a closed eyes. 

"Open your eyes and get ready!' 

Roli heard a voice...She opened her eyes half and found a blurry figure...She rubbed her eyes and saw the clock which is showing 4.35 AM now. 

"4.30? What the heck is this siddhant?' annoyed her as normally she has a practice of sleeping at 4am after spending a passionate nights with siddhant, but has not yet woken up after her marriage....sid took her saree from the ground then threw it on her,

"Come on get up..' said him tapping her shoulder. 

"wear this and get ready!' he gave a parcel to roli. 

"For what naa yaar?' pissed off her. 

"For practice roli' 

"Practice at this early morning? Are you mad stupid?' yelled her threw her saree again on his face. Sid caught it..

"If you won't come....then I will drag you by holding you legs' threatened sid. Roli widened her eyes...

"for this only I don't want to play again!' cries her pouting her lips in a sleepy tone. Sid chuckles,

"Come on yaar!...' sid held her hand and tries to pull her. Roli showed his hands off. She sits in her knees on the bed resting her both hands on her hip whilst sid was alluring by roli who was in her blouse and in skirt. 

"If I have to wake up early...you should let me to sleep soon right? Then why did you come to me last night moron?' roared her. Sid who was in his world, came out by her shout. 

"Stop it roli..come' he said moved out of the room then breaths heavily. 

"I hate you!' shouted Roli and cries throwing every pillows in the floor. 

Roli came out from her room with a sleepy eyes wearing PUMA ACTIVE JACKET and TRACK PANTS!..she came near dining Hall where sid was filling a bottle with water...she kept her face in the table and started sleeping. Sid smiles at her then went inside his room. He came out of his room with a comb in his hands. He reached her then combed her long hair well then put a ponytail for her convenience....

"Enough roli!...get uppp' shouted sid in her ears startling her. Roli got up from the chair with a jerk and spotted sid who was smiling at her. 

"Drink this coffee and come' he placed a cup of coffee. Roli gritted her teeth in anger but she changed her expression into smile,

"Hey honey' calls roli seductively. Sid furrows up his eyebrows and takes back steps as he found her coming towards him. She pinned him in the wall then pressed herself in him. She clasped her hands around his neck and bent him little...then moved close to his lips and gave a strong peck and took his lower lip inside..Sid widened his eyes...Roli placed her palm on his eyes and closed his eyelids...roli slides her both hands inside his t-shirt and strokes his back. The kiss turned into passionate one...Sid clutched her hip as she sucked his lips. The kiss went to torrid state.....She pulled her lips away and breaths heavily joining their forehead...

"I will give you 1000 kisses like this or more than this...if you let me to sleep...' said her. Sid came out from her magical world..He opened his eyes and pulled her smooth hands out from his t-shirt.....

"Hey...cheater cock! Move'

"Sid please naa yaar' pleases roli tries to lock his lips again...

"Shut up roli..come' he said moved from her. Roli slapped her forehead and raised her to hand punch sid. 

"Rolii?' called him sitting in his bike. Roli came out with a grim expression. 

"Mumma?' rosid heard a voice. They turned and found their little boy was standing near the doorstep rubbing his eyes...

"Rohan? Why did you wake up beta?' asks roli cupping his face. 

"Where are you going without me?'

"Ground rohan!' informed sid. 

"Me..Me...Me...' jumps him widening his hands. 

"No..No..go and sleep champ! Will go tomorrow'

"Mumma..please take me with me' asks rohan hugged roli. 

"Meri baccha..come!' she took him in her arms. 

"Roli..let the baby sleep naa yaar!'

"He's already got up naa' says her smirked at rohan. Sid took a deep breath as he knew these two have never ever hear his words for any cost. 

GROUND:

"Are you ready Mrs. Roli?' asked sid. 

"What would you do if I say no? You will leave me..no right?' irked her. Sid rolled his eyeballs while rohan giggles. 

"Ok roli..get ready..

3.......' sid whistled. Roli started running and rohan clapped his hands after seeing his mother's running. Roli touched the end point then return back to sid. She reached him and started breathing heavily resting her hands in her knees. 

"Super mumma!' says rohan rushed near and gave a water bottle to her....

"Not bad my lady...you have still that stamina' appreciated sid 

"Why are you torture me like this Mr. Husband?' annoyed roli drinking water. 

"oh come on naa yaar! Just 6 months only there for your match...and You have to be ready before that, right? But you are playing all around..stupid' scolded him in a little serious tone. Roli downed her head with a pouting lips. Sid realised what he did in a second and found her pale face. Rohan shakes his head at with a sad face...sid went near her...he raised her face by holding her chin.

"Hey...sorry' apologised him wholeheartedly. Roli took her lips at one side...

"sorry roli' he asked pardon to her again but she didn't turn on his side. Sid moved near her and kissed roli's left cheek making her gasp. 

"Sorry baby!' 

"It's ok!' says her making sid&rohan smile. 

MORNING 7 O'CLOCK:

Rosid reached their home with rohan....

"Where did you go?'

"Maa...Maa...your son was torturing me so much maa..please save me from him maa' complaints roli with a fake tears hugging sujatha. 

"Arrey...'

"haan dadi...papa scolded mumma badly' said rohan adding fuel in fire. Roli winks at rohan unknown to sujatha. Sid dropped rohan down...

"What is this siddhant? Why did you torture my daughter?'

"Maa they're lying maa! Don't believe them' says sid like a little kid.

"Lying? Does this little boy look like a liar?'

"He's accused NO. 1! Little devil!..' said sid pointing his index finger at rohan. Rohan gave a innocent look at sujatha...

"Dadi am I look like a devil?' queried him in his child tone. Sujatha chuckles at his naughty grandson...

"See siddhant you don't have any rights to talk anything about my rohan...understand?' yelled her in a fake serious tone then took rohan in her arms and went inside kitchen. Sid who was watching the entire dramatic scene with a opened mouth gave a hot chilly look at roli who was laughing at his poor state. 

"I won't leave you today idiot' 

"Ahh' 

Roli started running towards her room whilst sid followed her to catch and give a super punishment for her drama. 

Sid and rohan came out from the kitchen with a glass in their's hand. 

"HERE!' they said together and forwarded the glasses in front of her who was arranging breakfast in the table. 

"What is this?'

"First sit mumma' rohan made her sit in the chair. He gave a glass full of milk to her. Roli gave a disgusting look at that glass,

"Tit for tat you know..(he smirked) drink now' said him. 

"Rohannnn..'

"Mumma drink this' he ordered making her cry. Roli closed her eyes and gulped the milk in one go as she can't go against her son's order. 

"Good mumma!' roli tapped roli's cheek. 

"and drink this too' said sid gave a raw eggs to roli. 

"Yuck..what is this siddhant?' 

"Egg roli!' he said casually.....

"Why are you killing me like this siddhant?' asked her in a welled up eyes. 

"For your fitness only roli...'

"I'm fit only siddhant!' defends roli to the maximum. 

"No you are not...drink now' he gave a order. Roli took the glass from him...She felt like vomiting as soon as she sniff it. 

"Hey..drink naa yaar' 

"I'm trying!' cried her. Sid got a smile after seeing his girl's act. She closed her eyes and nose then gulped it in one go. She covered her face....as she wants to control the nauseous sense. Siddhant removed her hands from her face then fed her a spoonful of sugar in her mouth. Roli felt reveal from that vomiting sense....

"You ok?' he asked. Roli nodded her head as yes. 

NIGHT: 

Roli entered into the room and found him who was sleeping in all tired. She sat beside him and found his tired face...She felt guilty for troubling him so much...

"You are doing everything for me..but I'm troubling you so much right? Sorry naa yaar' speaks her caressing his hairs. 

MORNING: 4:30 AM: 

Sid opened his eyes after hearing alarm sound. He saw the clock,

"4:30? Who changed the timing?' mumbles him sat on the bed then turned on roli's side and found its empty. 

"Roli? Roli?' he got down from the bed then went near the washroom to check her. 

"Where is she?' he asked looking at the empty washroom. Sid came out from his room...he found the kitchen lights are on...

"Ro...' he paused as he found her making coffee wearing sports dress. He smiled....

"Roli..' calls sid entered into the kitchen. Roli saw him,

"Good early morning!' she wished with a smile. Sid went near her then back hugged her,

"how did you change suddenly?' enquired him pecking her right side shoulder after unzipping her jacket little. Roli turned on his side....then circled her both hands around his neck...

"Because I don't want to trouble my husband more' says her rubbing her nose with him. Sid smiles and hugged her tightly. 

MUMBAI:

"What the hell? Why did you select that girl again?' shouted akshay on his top of voice. 

"only she can lead our team!' anurag spoke reading squad film. 

"listen akshay...if you want India to win and want me to train a team, then I need her in my team' said anurag determinedly. Akshay tightened his fist angrily. 

"OK bye will see you with my new captain' he said then started walking out before he disappear from akshay's sight,

"Your grandson's name is ROHAN!' informed him with a smile then went out while akshay gave a surprise look at him.

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Super update... Sid and rohan is so cute... Eagerly waiting for to see roli as a captain... 

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: manasa5124

This ss is going on the right track so far. Loving it! Rosid with their kid, leading a happy life is the biggest dream of rosidians. And we're getting to cherish it here. Scenes were really simply adorable! And the update was cute. I guess the papers sid has given are about contract for her comeback. Let's see how sid is gonna make her accept. Eagerly waiting. Update next soon. 

perfect guess for the first time 😂😂
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

So Akshay is Roli's dad and he doesn't want her on the team?

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Super duper update! Loved Sid's strict training. And rohan making roli to drink milk and egg was cute and funny. So, akshay is roli's father?? Well, I can now finally guess what might have happened in the past that made roli to leave her career. Waiting to know what'll happen next. Update soon.