Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Ha ha cute & funny update naughty father & son smelling like papa lol that was so funny & roli blushing πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜πŸ˜ egg one scene was so funny poor rohan how will he know the difference when dont even drink them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nice choice MT as coach i like him so now he is going to bring roli back in team nice waiting for next eagerly update soon

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

CHAPTER 3:

What do think Mr. Anurag?' queried one of the committee member. 

"I need to find her!' says anurag with a breath. 

PUNE:

NIGHT 7 O'CLOCK:

Roli entered into her room and found her two boys were doing their respective home works like an obedient child. She smiled then went them....

She laid down in the bed placing her head in rohan's lap then slowly slides her legs in sid's lap. Sid and rohan smiled at their's girl angel and continued their work. 

"What happened mumma? (sid raised his head from the laptop and saw her)...why my roli is looking so dull?' enquired rohan pinching roli's nose. 

"Nothing honey!..tired!' lies her with a closed eyes.

"What madam did you do to that much? you are a NO.1 lazy..ahh mmaaa' cries sid holding his stomach as roli gave him a nice kick in his abdomen.Rohan laughed at sid while roli was glaring at him. She got up from rohan's lap...

"you called me lazy...then how did you get your lunch on time stupid?' yelled her tries to kick him again....

"Heyy no (he held her leg) then we can't get a brother for rohan' said the world's best shameless. Roli widened her eyes,

"Chi don't you know how to talk in front of a baby?'

"Arrey what I said? What champ ( he saw rohan) don't you want a brother?' asked sid with a wink. Rohan nodded yes excitedly......

"Chi shameless boys...let me go otherwise I too will change like you both' said her rushed out of the room while rohan and sid laughed at her after giving hifi to each other. Roli came out from the room and smiled thinking about her boys....

Only these cuties can change her bad mood....

After spending a passionate moment in each other's arms...Roli was in sid's chest caressing his left arm with her right hand.....

"Tell me what happened?' asked him running his fingers in her hairs. Roli raised her head....

"what?' 

"Why are you looking so dull honey?'... queries him caressing her left cheek. 

"Noth...Nothing sidd..' 

"Hey stop it ok...I know about you very well ok' interrupted sid stopped her lie. 

"when our rohan can find your dull face, can't i?' he pinched her nose. Roli smiles and nuzzling her face into his neck

"Nothing honey...' whispered her. 

"hey roli....'

"By the way...(she saw the wall clock) time is just 12 O'CLOCK only...anddd sir planning to talk whole night or...?' she smirked at him....sid raised his eyebrows...

"If yes..then I'm going to sleep'

"Sorry..I'm not interested to let you sleep' he said pulled her closer and started helping her to forget her bitter past.

ANURAG'S HOUSE:

Anurag was in his room sipping wine and rubbing his forehead in tension....

"Where can I find you my girl?' asks him leaning on his sofa....

Suddenly his mobile started ringing disturbing his thoughts...

"Yes, avinash...'

"I found her'

A glass fell down from anurag's hand......

"Are you serious?'

"Yes sir!...my son is studying at that school and My wife has sent me his match video...'

"did you see her in that video?' asked him in anxiety. 

"No sir...but I found her bowling style in one boy' said him surprising anurag. 

"Impossible!...her bowling style is unique' 

"Yeah sir I know..that's why I'm shocked when I found her style in that boy' said avinash.

"Send me that video soon!' anurag disconnected the call. 

"I'm coming my girl!' smiled anurag widely watching the TV.

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update.... Who is that anurag... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Short but cute update. Eagerly waiting to know why roli had to leave her cricket career. Update next soon. And others ffs also. 

being.human thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Interesting update ❀️❀️❀️ update soon

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Cute update rosid scene was beautiful so anurag found rohan lets see if he can find out he is her son waiting for nexy eagerly update soon

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

tremendous update! well written

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Why is Anurag referring to her as "my girl"? Should we be concerned?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Rosid rohan egg milk scene was funny.roli telling Sid that dining table is his bed n Sid saying sorry was funny.Sid saying that her smell hasn't changed yet was naughty.their scene was romantic. omg never thought that roli was the Indian team captain n in her absence the team is failing.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sid is shameless.Rosid conversation was naughty n cute.surprising that rohan's bowling style is same as roli's.so anurag is going to approach roli n take her back to the team?