Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Is there anyone that do you like ? You complain about everyone - kisika fan toh bano

I think she is fan of KSG. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kareena has been doing well, but I still doubt her "star power"

In terms of her 6 straight hits:

Singham Returns would've been a hit with any actress

Bajrangi- would've been a hit with anyone plus she had no role

Ki & Ka - was not a CLEAN hit, It was an average grosser. Not a hit.

Udta Punjab - same thing it wasnt a clean hit and even if it was - she hardly a role and nobody came to see this movie specifically for her. 

Veere Di Wedding - I'll give her credit but at the same time the film was promoted as the first film on female friendships etc so not sure if it was the concept that worked more than Kareena bringing in audience... not sure ....I think it didnt cross 100 cr right? It shouldve cuz Kangana's movies have crossed 100crs. 

Good Newzz - I'll give her credit.

The real test will be when she does a movie that does not have a big actor or big actors around her. Tell her to do a good movie like Kahaani or Queen and then we will see what the truth is. Heroine did well, but that was almost 10 years ago. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Kareena is a chutiya number one, aur kuch nahi, overacting ki dookan, faltu actress promoted by industry as some great acting talent.

but she has a great ass 👌 

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

You are the master/mistress of your own destiny. No one can make you lazy, you either are or you aren’t. Not only is Kareena lazy, but she is also cocky, rude and incredibly lucky to carry the name Kapoor. No one would have put up with her nasty attitude for so long otherwise.

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Her laziness started after Saif came into her life...maybe...

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Kareena has been doing well, but I still doubt her "star power"

In terms of her 6 straight hits:

Singham Returns would've been a hit with any actress

Bajrangi- would've been a hit with anyone plus she had no role

Ki & Ka - was not a CLEAN hit, It was an average grosser. Not a hit.

Udta Punjab - same thing it wasnt a clean hit and even if it was - she hardly a role and nobody came to see this movie specifically for her. 

Veere Di Wedding - I'll give her credit but at the same time the film was promoted as the first film on female friendships etc so not sure if it was the concept that worked more than Kareena bringing in audience... not sure ....I think it didnt cross 100 cr right? It shouldve cuz Kangana's movies have crossed 100crs. 

Good Newzz - I'll give her credit.

The real test will be when she does a movie that does not have a big actor or big actors around her. Tell her to do a good movie like Kahaani or Queen and then we will see what the truth is. Heroine did well, but that was almost 10 years ago. 

She mentioned in one interview shes not going to do movies to prove her acting anymore. Been thr and done that attitude. She is here to sustain her career for more years which means she’ll work in films with potential commercial success so she remains in the news and makes money too.

Fair enough to me. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

She screen-tested for Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam - in fact she even got paid the "signing fee" for the film. She again tested for Devdas.  She was in talks to do Black. At the same time she was supposed to do the earlier version of Bajirao Mastani - everyone in 2004 was calling her SLB's "new muse". Then she walked out of Ram-Leela. That's her almost doing 5 of his films.

End result is she didn’t do any of them. And only one out of these five roles is Rani/queen  type role. 

Originally posted by: mira30

Lol, you are fan of Ash and ugly Bipasha. So nothing is expected from those actresses fans. One gave back to back flops and the other had been super jobless for the last 5 years without any movies and endorsement. So those actresses jealous fans will put Kareena down when Kareena is still doing back to back good movies and giving hits and Jab We Met was not average. It was hit. 

ITNI OVER-THINKING

taubah taubah

😆

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thug is a she and ksg fan. ðŸ¤£

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Her laziness started after Saif came into her life...maybe...

Actually Saif has made her bearable. Earlier she was blekh  super annoying and snooty. Saifu has been good for her.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

She mentioned in one interview shes not going to do movies to prove her acting anymore. Been thr and done that attitude. She is here to sustain her career for more years which means she’ll work in films with potential commercial success so she remains in the news and makes money too.

Katrina and Kareena are the smartest actresses of their generation. The only way to sustain on a long term basis is to do regular commercial films. Many actors try to listen to critics and twitter audience which keeps begging for arty movies and then not watching them. 

Preity Zinta killed her career trying to do movies like Heros, PC killed her career doing stuff like Sky is Pink, Karishma with stuff like Fiza and Zubeida. So many cases like that.

Kareena and Katrina are like 40 years old and still prospering when everyone else disappears by that time.