Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tanya_91

ITNI OVER-THINKING

taubah taubah

😆

I am not overthinking. Poyno is Ash fan. She even have Ash pictures on her profile. Most Ash fans dislikes Kareena. She is also supporter of Bips. Most Bips fans can’t forget about the kali billi comment and that’s why they are still bitter about Kareena. 

Originally posted by: mira30

I am not overthinking. Poyno is Ash fan. She even have Ash pictures on her profile. Most Ash fans dislikes Kareena. She is also supporter of Bips. Most Bips fans can’t forget about the kali billi comment and that’s why they are still bitter about Kareena. 

so you proved my point

u r still thinking about all those bygone things, and connecting any dots as why someone wrote for what reason.

I know Ponymo is Ash' fan (not sure about Bipasha's though) but I found her quite unbiased in this regard.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Laziness is the best answer. She doesn’t want to work enough in case flop ka thappa na lag jaye. Isliye playing safe with side ke roles under large banners and big actors.

Very chalu of Kareena.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anna143

Laziness is the best answer. She doesn’t want to work enough in case flop ka thappa na lag jaye. Isliye playing safe with side ke roles under large banners and big actors.

Very chalu of Kareena.

😆 But that’s called strategy right? She has her own criteria to do projects. 
not sure why are we labeling it with laziness. 
To me she seems passionate about glamor world and have been keeping herself busy enough with different projects which keeps her in limelight as well as earn decent. Not sure what is wrong here ? 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

😆 But that’s called strategy right? She has her own criteria to do projects. 
not sure why are we labeling it with laziness. 
To me she seems passionate about glamor world and have been keeping herself busy enough with different projects which keeps her in limelight as well as earn decent. Not sure what is wrong here ? 

lazy woh hamesha se thi. She dislikes doing promotions for example and that she’s admitted so no denying there. Be it her strategy or not being a risk taker or playing safe it all depends on ur perspective. 
I call it playing safe IMO

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Call it laziness, strategy, choice of whatever...it’s working! Almost 40 years old working in mainstream commercial films with lead actors that usually work with younger actresses. And not just flowerpot roles, but stellar performances in the last few years. You have to watch her in Good Newwz. 

Also, the whole “Kapoor name tag” argument is just straight up bullshit at this time. Yes the privilege exists in giving you a boost at the beginning and launch pad. But after a 20 year career, countless fans, and successful films, the Kapoor tag argument is such a lame cop out man. If the Bachchan tag couldn’t sustain Abhishek, no reason why the Kapoor tag is any more special. 

Edited by desigal90 - 4 years ago
Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is Kareena a vegetarian?

Originally posted by: tanya_91

so you proved my point

u r still thinking about all those bygone things, and connecting any dots as why someone wrote for what reason.

I know Ponymo is Ash' fan (not sure about Bipasha's though) but I found her quite unbiased in this regard.

I am not talking about bygone things but most fans of those actresses dislikes Kareena because of jealousy. On some thread of Bips, I saw some fan of Bips said that now Kareena can’t call her kalli billi after Bips did whitening on her skin. That clearly shows that they can’t move on because of that kalli billi comment. Most Ash fans also dislikes Kareena since Kareena’s sister dated Abhishek before he married Ash. Anyway, all the actors actresses fans loves to use Kareena and Salman’s name and that shows how powerful they are. They seems special, love them, hate them but you can’t ignore them. 

Anony-mouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I also think with both Kareena and Karishma- monetary insecurity has also driven a lot of their career choices. Babita separated from Randhir over money. Randhir did not have a flourishing career and the money was controlled by the father. She forced Karishma into movies really early and we have all seen the kind of movies Karishma did in the early part of her career. After things fell apart with AB jr she pushed Karishma towards her ex-husband who was a rich businessman. 

All said and done commercial cinema pays way more than the indie/arthouse variety of movies. She's always gravitated towards these 2 bit parts in bigger productions because they have a higher probability of success and allow her to command/keep her fee high.

I dont think Saifu is as rich as they had hoped he would be (I mean there has been more than 1 blind about how their financial situation is quite dire).

Anyway- nothing wrong in working for money- 90% of the world does that :)

Edited by Anony-mouse - 4 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

^ true atleast shes securing her future financially rather than depending on Saif who is a flop.