Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Not according to BOI. Jab we Met is a hit.

https://boxofficeindia.com/movie.php?movieid=248

and isn’t that the gold standard for box office status?

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I wouldn’t call laziness necessarily but it’s her choice - she likes to do more urban/commercial type movies and she likes to look good in movies lol in short 😆

Doubt she would ever do roles like Mirch masala / Hellaro / SKA and similarly SLB type Rani type roles as well. 

She screen-tested for Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam - in fact she even got paid the "signing fee" for the film. She again tested for Devdas.  She was in talks to do Black. At the same time she was supposed to do the earlier version of Bajirao Mastani - everyone in 2004 was calling her SLB's "new muse". Then she walked out of Ram-Leela. That's her almost doing 5 of his films.

Regarding Kareena's so-called "laziness". I think she would also admit that she is LAZY. Probably the laziest actress of all-time. She absolutely hates rehearsing for songs - and then she wonders why Katrina is more popular than her. She also has avoided doing readings for films as much as possible. I think she very recently said she changed this in an interview. She puts it down to being "spontaneous" - I think that's the truth too to some extent. But yes she is lazy. However, her talent speaks for itself. If she could perform the was she has done by being lazy then goodness me, it proves her powerhouse acting talent.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kareena is a chutiya number one, aur kuch nahi, overacting ki dookan, faltu actress promoted by industry as some great acting talent.

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Kareena is a chutiya number one, aur kuch nahi, overacting ki dookan, faltu actress promoted by industry as some great acting talent.

Aye chal. Liking someone's acting is subjective..acc to me, she is one of the best out there.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Aye chal. Liking someone's acting is subjective..acc to me, she is one of the best out there.

teri opinion, khush reh.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Is there anyone that do you like ? You complain about everyone - kisika fan toh bano

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kareena herself said her priority is family in kwk when kjo ask her to be ambitious like Priyanka and Deepika

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Romanoger

Kareena herself said her priority is family in kwk when kjo ask her to be ambitious like Priyanka and Deepika

that doesn’t mean she is lazy right  ? Just different priorities in life. She is doing work she likes - good for her that she is able to do that. 

Edited by Nishita123 - 4 years ago

Lol, you are fan of Ash and ugly Bipasha. So nothing is expected from those actresses fans. One gave back to back flops and the other had been super jobless for the last 5 years without any movies and endorsement. So those actresses jealous fans will put Kareena down when Kareena is still doing back to back good movies and giving hits and Jab We Met was not average. It was hit. 

Edited by mira30 - 4 years ago