Who is the yellow naag/ naagin???

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Who is that yellow naagin/ naag fighting the white one.. i mean who is fighting nayantara????  😲

Is it Nia????😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I was wondering the same thing.. if it’s brinda and she is here for revenge why is she protecting Dev? How is it that Manyata doesn’t recognise that snake? 

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

It's definitely brinda 

Originally posted by: Rein123

I was wondering the same thing.. if it’s brinda and she is here for revenge why is she protecting Dev? How is it that Manyata doesn’t recognise that snake? 

Nayantara is a different one.. she is the white one. And she definitely will be at dev for revenge. But this yellow one must ve nia. I have a feeling it muat be her. There must be some reason for her to support him.maybe some childhood friendship connection 

But manyata not recognizing the yellow one is a million dollar question.  What might be their connection??? 

Edited by MandyTheBlogger - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Zephyr_57

It's definitely brinda 

Have the same feeling here ðŸ˜ƒ

Armu4eva thumbnail

Its a Naag so it's male. 

It's either Dev or one of his protectors. Dev seems to be the chosen one to defend the naagmani so he is getting protection. 

I really wanted it to be Brinda. But let's see. 

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Its a Naag so it's male. 

It's either Dev or one of his protectors. Dev seems to be the chosen one to defend the naagmani so he is getting protection. 

I really wanted it to be Brinda. But let's see. 

I don't what it is. Did they say its a naag??? I think i missed that part in today's epi. I too want it to be Brinda.. but yea we need to be more patient to know the story.  Btw have any idea about the usual naagin show duration.  I mean episodes numbers approx.. since its a franchise there will only be limited numbets right..

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yellow snake may be Brinda.She is the protector of Dev family 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

I don't what it is. Did they say its a naag??? I think i missed that part in today's epi. I too want it to be Brinda.. but yea we need to be more patient to know the story.  Btw have any idea about the usual naagin show duration.  I mean episodes numbers approx.. since its a franchise there will only be limited numbets right..

Yeah about 6months

RockingRudra thumbnail

Oh well, Maanyata and Nayantara said it's a naag so it must be one right? Because, they are naagin. They would be able to tell male and female apart. 

I want it to be Dev against all others wanting it to be Brinda because I think we already had three seasons with the male leads getting the shock of their lives when their wives turnt naagin. I mean, they need some change. 

And I do think Brinda is a naagin but this one has to be Dev. And Brinda has still not realized she's one.