Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

People give lesser chances for those who already stepped into the industry. Suhana hasn't stepped in yet. She is working on her craft in a film school. Things an actor is supposed to do before entering. But our industry works on just connections and pretty faces. ๐Ÿค”

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Breath-Mark

People give lesser chances for those who already stepped into the industry. Suhana hasn't stepped in yet. She is working on her craft in a film school. Things an actor is supposed to do before entering. But our industry works on just connections and pretty faces. ๐Ÿค”

Khushi Kapoor is also in NY working on her craft. Why does she not get the same respect ? Just cuz she filled her lips? 

Will you support her too? 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Will you support her too? 

It's everyone's prerogative who they want to support. You can't force anyone to like Jhanvi or Khushi if they don't. Move on.

Edited by regnow - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don't get why peopld like BI, ZK, angrybread and regen are questioned or called hypocrites. As far as I know these four never had anything against nepotism.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

And the person who single-handedly made everyone think about that SRK fans hate nepokids, is no longer active in the forum๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by RegressiveThug - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

I don't get why peopld like BI, ZK, angrybread and regen are questioned or called hypocrites. As far as I know these four never had anything against nepotism.

People just invent things in their head and get it mixed up with other things they've heard. Just like I supposedly opened a topic to bash Karan Johar for the Katy Perry party -- something that isn't even 1% true. 

I don't even care about Varun and Alia and have defended them so many times. I like Abhishek too. 90% of the industry is nepotistic and always has been since it began. It's not some new thing that they're blaming people now thinking they're so woke and smart.

HW is no anti-nepotism paradise either. It's not openly done but exists in spades there too. People like Gwyneth Paltrow came up because they had prominent parents. There are so many of them - Casey Affleck, Kate Hudson, etc. The Kardashians made a supermodel out of Kendall who has no talent. Half of the people on this very forum must have gotten jobs based on recommendations from family and friends. 

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Didn't Jaanu aattend the same acting school Ranbir went Lee Something in NY? Harsh also studied acting in US, Athiya  went to some acting school in NY. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Didn't Jaanu aattend the same acting school Ranbir went Lee Something in NY? Harsh also studied acting in US, Athiya  went to some acting school in NY. 

Athiya aur Jaanu sirf attendance dene jaate honge๐Ÿ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

And the person who single-handedly made everyone think about that SRK fans hate nepokids, is no longer active in the forum๐Ÿ˜†

who was that?๐Ÿ˜†

I have always supported the deserving nepo kids....unka fault nahi hai if they were born to a star....sab apni kismet lekar aate hain..warna to AB Jr is the son of the biggest star India has produced ...fir kya hua...audience is the mai-baap of these star kids๐Ÿ˜†

I don't like star kids like Sara or Khushi or Ananya...and that has nothing to do with them being nepo-kids...I would have disliked them even if they were outsiders.๐Ÿ˜†

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Athiya aur Jaanu sirf attendance dene jaate honge๐Ÿ˜†

Tbh they are  kalanks on whatever institution that gave them training. ๐Ÿ˜†