Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

So what’s wrong with that statement ? You guys call Aishwarya aunty And that’s ok? 

Who is "you guys?" When did I ever call Aishwarya an aunty? 😂 And Tanya can say whatever she wants but she herself says 53 year olds are expired maal so her Bhai, who looks like a blown up balloon, is expired maal then. 

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanya_91

Did I said anything about this abla kid's acting here ? ( btw most 90s & pre 90s actresses debuted in full fledged movies at the age of 18, and somenl even before that).

"My" 53 year old already proven his skills in all generations be it the toughest comedy, or action, or drama and even romance, unlike some criminally over rated hammer who knows nothing besides gutter level acting in syrupy live stories or a cdi & swades, but a bug fail as action hero or in comedy.

:0)

@Bold

You said about what Miss Khan deserves, if she is not deserving why you giving so bhav to her many said in this thread that she is not good its their opinion but you being obsessed coz she getting positive response too

@underline 

Proven🤪Oh yeh in Prem Ratan dhan Payo when sonam sung jalte diye he gave romantic expressions,,,,,🤢,,,,,,as i said better you dont judge others acting skill not even Bhai

@ italic 

Criminal is someone who drunk and drive killed poor people,

And its  Rajkumar Rao over rated him by calling inspiration, Ayushman Khurana over rated him by quoting one can learn acting only by watching his film, Ranbir Kapoor said that he is a reason i choose acting and this industry 

Edited by -sim- - 4 years ago
simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: angrybread

who is comparing salma with srk 😆 but you are lurking in every srk thread ..so i wouldn't call others obsessed if i were you 😳😆 

kam se kam hamare paas aryan suhana and abram to hai aage ke liye tumhare paas kya hai 😆

Bhai virgin hai isme Sanya Tanya kya kare,,,,

But dont worry Tanya Arhaan khan, Nirvan khan will compete with Aryan Suhana