Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

She has the nuance of making it outside of Bollywood if that makes any sense. 

Hollywood ? Free form ??? 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

She’s actually pretty good.  Her accent I think is a product of being raised in India but going to school abroad. It’s American, British, with some heaven Indian hints here and there. But her delivery and voice modulation was pretty decent. And I loved the subtlety in her expressions. She has the nuance of making it outside of Bollywood if that makes any sense. 

Totally makes sense👍🏼

And also her being SRK's daughter ...I love how this short film or whatever it is...is so simple and like maroony said ...shot with a camcorder....I love how it came out as a product of how students would try to make a short movie and not done by some professional.....also this goes to prove what the people keep harping on how Suhana has a PR...lol....her first short movie out in public even if it was on youtube wouldn't have been like this one for sure if she had a PR😆....I am glad that it came out like it was supposed to....a project movie done by students and not some professionals.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

Hollywood ? Free form ??? 

She has it in her to make it in Hollywood IMO. But Hollywood is extremely competitive and difficult to get into so she needs a lot of luck, a lot of connections (a little easier for her being SRK’s kid), and smarts. Also she’s a person of color and is very petite so all of the difficulties of Hollywood is increased tenfolds for her.  But I think of all these new generation girls all the way up to and including Alia this girl has that nuance in her to be accepted if she makes it in the door.  

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The same people who complain about Alia, Janhvi , Sara and a Ananya are the same who want to give Suhana a “chance” or “she can mould herself “ , “she can improve” 

hum improvement ka chance kyu de? When there are people out there that are talented but get no work? 

just cuz she’s SRk daughter and lots of Srk fans are here they’re pulling out every excuse in the book 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

probably it was....I read somewhere that it is a school project for her costar and not an actual movie......

It was made by a kid in her high school. He explains it here. The whole thing only cost $300. He wants to go to film school next year. 

https://www.instagram.com/theodoregimeno/

It's really good considering it was made by teenagers for almost no money.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I didn't find anything extraordinary about her.  Her accent at times makes it difficult to understand what's actually going on. She was pretty okay imo. I liked the boy though. He acted really well for something like a school project.

Edited by DelusionalMe - 4 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

The same people who complain about Alia, Janhvi , Sara and a Ananya are the same who want to give Suhana a “chance” or “she can mould herself “ , “she can improve” 

hum improvement ka chance kyu de? When there are people out there that are talented but get no work? 

just cuz she’s SRk daughter and lots of Srk fans are here they’re pulling out every excuse in the book 

I’m definitely not a fan of SRK 😆 

Context is very important. Suhana got severely bashed and trolled when her Vogue cover came out and frankly it was justified.  It was very obvious that her father pulled some strings and got her that shoot. She hadn’t done anything to deserve it and it was one of the worst examples of nepotism.  This is a small short student film made entirely by students and is being published or uploaded on YouTube by them.  It shows passion and drive.  It shows that Suhana is serious about her craft.  It shows that she’s willing to start from the bottom and work her way up.  And she is also good in this film. All of this makes this a very different situation from Jhanvi, Ananya, Alia situations and the KJo silver platter.  I hope Suhana continues course and doesn’t get swayed by KJo and his influence.  

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It is Hollywood. Even side actors act perfectly in Hollywood movies and we are talking about avengers. So there will be proper audition. I doubt suhana has any chance.

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Suhana was 17-18 when she did this movie also she is learning acting now from NYU, when she was doing this movie she was not trained so compare to that she is good, specially her voice,  so chance dena to banta hai,,,, even star kids are entitled for appreciation if they are good 

And if someone is not getting job what can Suhana do in that 

Originally posted by: Cheesedumplings

Can someone tell me what is the story of this? I didn't understand what this short film trying to tell.

A couple is on their way to meet her parents. During the drive there, the girl is really enthusiastic and attached to him because he's the only guy that has liked her unlike her beautiful sister. She knows his favorite sandwich and all that. He, on the other hand, has lost interest in her and his detachment shows. By the end, she heartbreakingly accepts that he is not that interested in her and tells him that they don't have to go see her parents.