Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Didn't Jaanu aattend the same acting school Ranbir went Lee Something in NY? Harsh also studied acting in US, Athiya  went to some acting school in NY. 

No idea. There were articles in 2016 that Jhanvi was about to attend acting school. Dhadak began filming in 2017. Maybe she went somewhere for a year? But I think if she really went, they would have made a big deal about it during Dhadak promotions. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

who was that?πŸ˜†

I have always supported the deserving nepo kids....unka fault nahi hai if they were born to a star....sab apni kismet lekar aate hain..warna to AB Jr is the son of the biggest star India has produced ...fir kya hua...audience is the mai-baap of these star kidsπŸ˜†

I don't like star kids like Sara or Khushi or Ananya...and that has nothing to do with them being nepo-kids...I would have disliked them even if they were outsiders.πŸ˜†

Pallavi-jiπŸ˜†

I personally feel Sara has potential, she just needs to be in focus and not stray the Sonakshi Sinha way. Ananya is a PR disaster, while Khushi is meh, kaam wali bai roles suit honge, but woh bhi aaj kaal hot girls like Karishma Sharma and Sonali Raut take away.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 4 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Khushi Kapoor is also in NY working on her craft. Why does she not get the same respect ? Just cuz she filled her lips? 

Will you support her too? 

Nope...I won't support her because I don't like her...but I support Jhanvi...I like herπŸ˜†....and I don't like Suhana because she is talented or studying acting...heck no...I like Suhana because she is SRK's kid....and because she is SRK's kid....liking her comes naturally to me.....I am biased towards SRK and his family members...famjhe ya aur famjhaoon?😎

..sab apni kismet lekar aate hain..warna to AB Jr is the son of the biggest star India has produced ...fir kya hua...audience is the mai-baap of these star kidsπŸ˜†

Abhishek is more talented than some of the ones who succeeded. Everyone comes with their own luck. In spite of having everything at his disposal, he still flopped. There are no guarantees in life.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Nope...I won't support her because I don't like her...but I support Jhanvi...I like herπŸ˜†....and I don't like Suhana because she is talented or studying acting...heck no...I like Suhana because she is SRK's kid....and because she is SRK's kid....liking her comes naturally to me.....I am biased towards SRK and his family members...famjhe ya aur famjhaoon?😎

Subha subha Kaminey dekh liya kiya?? πŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Pallavi-jiπŸ˜†

I personally feel Sara has potential, she just needs to be in focus and not stray the Sonakshi Sinha way. Ananya is a PR disaster, while Khushi is meh, kaam wali bai roles suit honge, but woh bhi aaj kaal hot girls like Karishma Sharma and Sonali Raut take away.

Pallavi?😲 no I don't think so....otherwise why would she like Kajol...Kajol is also a nepo kid....Pallavi has her own reasons for disliking people...πŸ˜†

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Pallavi?😲 no I don't think so....otherwise why would she like Kajol...Kajol is also a nepo kid....Pallavi has her own reasons for disliking people...πŸ˜†

Liking Kajol is common for almost everyone, none of the nepo haters actually hate nepo kids, there target is mostly Aloo, and the new Kjo kids.

She hated Alia so I guess nepotism started annoying her because of that. Everyone finds reasons for why they don't like someone. Most of the time, there is no real intellectual reason. Some people just appeal to us and some don't. 

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: regnow

No idea. There were articles in 2016 that Jhanvi was about to attend acting school. Dhadak began filming in 2017. Maybe she went somewhere for a year? But I think if she really went, they would have made a big deal about it during Dhadak promotions. 

She did mention that she attended Lee Strasberg in her Google Most Asked Question Answers... Most probably  a short term course for one year. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Acha hai apne khud bol diya. Hope you enjoy your Suhani onscreen. Yeh bhi bol do ke woh Aishwarya Rai se bhi beautiful hai - bas yeh cheez ki kami reh gayi hai