Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: regnow

A couple is on their way to meet her parents. During the drive there, the girl is really enthusiastic and attached to him because he's the only guy that has liked her unlike her beautiful sister. She knows his favorite sandwich and all that. He, on the other hand, has lost interest in her and his detachment shows. By the end, she heartbreakingly accepts that he is not that interested in her and tells him that they don't have to go see her parents.

So basically a day of Ranbir Kapoor's teenage years lol.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oh boy, she is not a natural is she

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I didn't see it but I find amusing that a lot of people averse to starkids saw it.. then ppl wonder why producers run after starkids.. because they know that public is curious about them

I personally like that Suhana is trying different things for her craft.. she knows she can get movies on a platter and is yet trying to have a firm footing.. that alone is praiseworthy in my opinion

That said, I hope she knows she would have to really good to make it and if she doesn't have it in her, have a backup plan ready

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I didn't see it but I find amusing that a lot of people averse to starkids saw it.. then ppl wonder why producers run after starkids.. because they know that public is curious about them

I personally like that Suhana is trying different things for her craft.. she knows she can get movies on a platter and is yet trying to have a firm footing.. that alone is praiseworthy in my opinion

That said, I hope she knows she would have to really good to make it and if she doesn't have it in her, have a backup plan ready

What’s so praiseworthy about it ? She has so many resources and professional access that they can easily tell her what to do and what not to do, how to be different etc 

Janhvi had a similar thing when her PR Told her to do the whole “I’m so innocent and I don’t know anything” bit. 

I just want to know why does Janhvi not get the leeway of getting “chances” to prove herself.... but with Suhana everyone is so lienient and saying it’s okay let her grow and mould herself into the industry lol why is ok For Suhana to be bad ?  ... why this special treatment ? And why do Ananya or Janhvi not get the same kind of benefit?  

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

What’s so praiseworthy about it ? She has so many resources and professional access that they can easily tell her what to do and what not to do, how to be different etc 

Janhvi had a similar thing when her PR Told her to do the whole “I’m so innocent and I don’t know anything” bit. 

I just want to know why does Janhvi not get the leeway of getting “chances” to prove herself.... but with Suhana everyone is so lienient and saying it’s okay let her grow and mould herself into the industry lol why is ok For Suhana to be bad ?  ... why this special treatment ? And why do Ananya or Janhvi not get the same kind of benefit?  

It's praiseworthy because I find it praiseworthy

Since I am yet to bash Ananya or Jhanvi, i am not in a position to answer your rant.. let me bash them so I can answer your queries.. a couple of days is all I need

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: regnow

A couple is on their way to meet her parents. During the drive there, the girl is really enthusiastic and attached to him because he's the only guy that has liked her unlike her beautiful sister. She knows his favorite sandwich and all that. He, on the other hand, has lost interest in her and his detachment shows. By the end, she heartbreakingly accepts that he is not that interested in her and tells him that they don't have to go see her parents.

Thanks 😊.. 

Poor girl though.. 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Well not bad I would say! I was pleasantly surprised actually since she was horrible on some stage show she did while in school ... here she was good especially her expressions!

It seems she's quite serious in becoming a decent actor, hence trying to work on her craft than the likes of Ananya who jumped the ship without learning to swim!

She's got potential ... I would even say much better than even some A-listers! 

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

It's praiseworthy because I find it praiseworthy

😲

🤣

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tanya_91

You hit hypocrites & utterly-biased people's raw never with this.  👍🏼

Haan wohi toh. Ab logon ke pass jawab nahi toh kuch bhi bol lenge. 

it’s funny how different the rules are for Suhana compared to other star kids. Itna pyar kash Abhishek ko milta. 

Now because of this I will purposely support Janhvi 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Now because of this I will purposely support Janhvi