Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: regnow

She hated Alia so I guess nepotism started annoying her because of that. Everyone finds reasons for why they don't like someone. Most of the time, there is no real intellectual reason. Some people just appeal to us and some don't. 

She was a staunch Kangu supporter, hence she waz always on with anti nepotism rants. See the thing is, no one is actually anti nepotism, nepotism is just a tool to show disgust for people they don't like. So of you use that for one, and make excuses for another.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Acha hai apne khud bol diya. Hope you enjoy your Suhani onscreen. Yeh bhi bol do ke woh Aishwarya Rai se bhi beautiful hai - bas yeh cheez ki kami reh gayi hai 

i said I am biased...not blind.....but Aishwarya Rai jaisi beautiful nahi hai...per still I like her more than Aish.....

Chalo ab tum batao....when will u stop giving blanket statements?😆.....aisa kya hua hai...jo tumhe itni problem hai? 10 mins ki camcorder se shoot hui...so called short movie made by kids Youtube per release hui hai.......kaun sa she has done a feature film like Ananya, Jhanvi and Sara....jab karegi tab ke liye thodi bashing bacha kar rakho ya abhi he bash kar doge?😆

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

See the thing is, no one is actually anti nepotism, nepotism is just a tool to show disgust for people they don't like. 

Nepotism works in the first place because people naturally like the kids of the stars they like. What is so shocking about that? Kareena fans are going to go berserk when Taimur debuts and he will. They have been going gaga goo goo since he was a baby so they feel attached to him. Ranveer and Deepika fans will go nuts when they have a baby and will be watching him/her grow up. What is so shocking about supporting kids you've seen all your life? It's natural.

Obviously SRK's fan base will transfer over to his kids just like Sridevi fans are going crazy to support Jhanvi and Khushi and crying about why people support other nepo kids and not them. But fans can't change outcomes. Amitabh's fans couldn't save Abhishek's career though he got many chances due to his name.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: regnow

Nepotism works in the first place because people naturally like the kids of the stars they like. What is so shocking about that? Kareena fans are going to go berserk when Taimur debuts and he will. They have been going gaga goo goo since he was a baby so they feel attached to him. Ranveer and Deepika fans will go nuts when they have a baby and will be watching him/her grow up. What is so shocking about supporting kids you've seen all your life? It's natural.

Obviously SRK's fan base will transfer over to his kids just like Sridevi fans are going crazy to support Jhanvi and Khushi and crying about why people support other nepo kids and not them. But fans can't change outcomes. Amitabh's fans couldn't save Abhishek's career though he got many chances due to his name.

It is absolutely natural, and we have seen how nepo kids first movies usually do better than outsider debutants.

I don't personally have issues with anyone supporting anyonr, although I will laugh and mock people if I find them using nepotism as an excuse to bash one, and than keep mum or give excuses for another nepokid.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

II don't personally have issues with anyone supporting anyonr

Haan haan aap bahaut mahaan hai 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

i said I am biased...not blind.....but Aishwarya Rai jaisi beautiful nahi hai...per still I like her more than Aish.....

Chalo ab tum batao....when will u stop giving blanket statements?😆.....aisa kya hua hai...jo tumhe itni problem hai? 10 mins ki camcorder se shoot hui...so called short movie made by kids Youtube per release hui hai.......kaun sa she has done a feature film like Ananya, Jhanvi and Sara....jab karegi tab ke liye thodi bashing bacha kar rakho ya abhi he bash kar doge?😆

Why would i record myself on a camcorder to tell everyone what my problem is lol. Mera problem nepotism since 2006 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Why would i record myself on a camcorder to tell everyone what my problem is lol. Mera problem nepotism since 2006 

someone asked you to?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Mujhe nahi karna meri marzi, itne bhi saaste nahi hum 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Mujhe nahi karna meri marzi, itne bhi saaste nahi hum 

haan toh kaun keh raha hai karne ko??🤣

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Haan haan aap bahaut mahaan hai 

Aap se ziyada nahi.

Aap toh upar se bhi upar wale mahaan ho.