I didn’t understand the story 🤔

Suhana is ok. That guy was good. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Its looks filmed on a camcorder 🤣

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She is nice. A lot to improve but she can swiftly mold herself for Bollywood films. 

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Suhana has potential. I am surprised at how expressive she is. 

The conversation in the car where she's talking about her parents and sister was so good. Then her expressions when at the lake he says ".... Things change. " 

She's not amazing but few years of training and she could do wonders. Plus I really like her deep voice. 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The boy actor is quite serious in his acting. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

Its looks filmed on a camcorder 🤣

probably it was....I read somewhere that it is a school project for her costar and not an actual movie......warna pata hai na who is Suhana's Dad......if she really wants to be in a movie....he will make it happen.....just like Vogue cover happened....and the whole world can cry undeserving and nepotism...who cares...if Kriti's sister can get to work with a superstar .....a superstar's daughter can get to work with whoever she wants......KJO is waiting drooling for SRK's kids..😆

Lucky boy....his work will grab 10 times more eyeballs because of Suhana...but that also means 10 times more criticism😆

sg1217 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She looks nice on-screen, but I wish she'd pick one accent and stick to it lol. The boy was really good though.

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Awww....I felt so bad for her character.  He obviously is not as into her as she was into him and he doesn't know how to break it off.  Typical guy. I am guessing he never meets her family. 😭

Not bad for a student film.

PS - I thought she was fine, especially in the silent moments.  Her face is very expressive.

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Suhana and her OTT expression, it's like she is doing theatre n very 80's..ecerything was meh even the guy

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

She’s actually pretty good.  Her accent I think is a product of being raised in India but going to school abroad. It’s American, British, with some heaven Indian hints here and there. But her delivery and voice modulation was pretty decent. And I loved the subtlety in her expressions. She has the nuance of making it outside of Bollywood if that makes any sense.